Should I eat this lemon slice?

Should I eat this lemon slice?

Yes.

Why would you even think about doing that?
It's too sour to eat!

OK thanks

Lemon's quite nice other than the sourness.

>taking screenshots of the view from your camera

Give us a review.

I was wary at first, but after I had it I was happy I had. Should I eat this tub of lemons?

No, you will feel sick.

Okay, thanks.

Try a lime slice next if there are any around, but only one. Acidic fruit can give you a bad stomach if you eat too much at once.

Alright, trying the lime slice now...

Be sure to give us another review, OP. Compare and contrast with the lemon.

Lime was tastier at first but became swiftly bitter, and was not worth completely sucking dry, as opposed to the lemon which had a jolt at first but was tasty overall.

Will not consider eating tub of limes.

Good job, OP.
What things do you think would go well with either fruit?

I believe lemon would go great with pussy, and lime with black pussy especially.

Lime does not go too well with dark meat. Try it with cooked chicken instead.

Not sure. Only ever had lemons and limes with alcohol. Sugar would obviously be a bad pair. Lemon tart pies are good with whipped cream.

No you should not, 1.07 MB is too large.

I disagree.

Lemons and limes are both tart flavours, so you should try pairing them up with sweeter, more muted flavours. Lemon goes surprisingly well with stuff like cauliflower and bell peppers, for example.

>Sugar would obviously be a bad pair

Umm no, there's a specific thing that includes lemon and sugar, that I forgot the name of, and is fucking amazing.

Rub a lemon in sugar and let me know how that goes for you.

It's magnificent.

Rub a lemon on your cock and let me know how that goes for you.

Even better

Are you eating the rind too?

I personally eat lemon and lime rinds along with the flesh of the fruit, I feel like it goes well together into one big bite

no your teeth will become transparent!