Do you drink tap water?

Do you drink tap water?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JQIyYN0ZsSs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. My well water is shit.

Okay for cooking and tea, but disgusting by itself.

yes
german tap water is nice and clean, after all

After boiling it yes.

Yes, Australian tap water is first world (because we are a first world country with wages that allow employees to pay their bills and live comfortably)

Do you tip the man who reads your water meter, and give him a big thank you for sending you the bill, amerifat OP?

Better just delete it, mods will ban you from all boards for no reason.

Yes. Dutch tap water is very good.

...rarely. I don't take well against fluoride, and the tap water here is full of it, so I normally buy bottled water to drink... It does get awkward when the people around sometimes tell me "don't worry, it's sugar free" when I try to read the description on water bottles.

When I visit my parents, they live in another country, I drink the tap water frequently.

Your tap water is first world because you get payed higher wages but also somehow Amerifats still have enough money to tip their water meter men after paying their bills with their weak wages? This is low quality banter my Chinese friend.

most bottled water (dasani, etc) is literally tap water filtered through the same thing tap water is already filtered through

But it doesn't require chlorine or chloramine.

You can hate if you want, just type "asthma" into google and that many people HAVE to buy jugs of water.
334 million est
Also everyone with porphyria and lupus, so add 100 million to that.

We can't be exposed to it, plain and simple. Fluoride is negligible, but allergies are real as fuck. I'm not trying to asphyxiate myself because you think that tap water is cleaner than jugs of water.
The chlorine and chloramine are to keep the pipes clean, bottling water bypasses this entirely. I'm not shilling $1.80/16oz bottles of garbage coke water, I buy dollar store spring water $1/gal and don't cough up blood after exposure to it. It's a necessary part of society.

My, oh, my the assumptions on this one. You better hope they don't switch their source on that $1 jug any time soon.

I don't need your faggot defense on attacks that were never made.

Florida tap water ain't so great in Orlando so I use a filter.

Yes. Melbourne has good water. I've never gotten sick off it. Cunts who buy bottled water in Melbourne make me fucking sick, the retarded fucks

Goddamn I hate the fucking taste of Florida tap water, chlorine city.
Pic related, the Florida reservoir.

Of course I do. What do you think I am, a German or something?

I'll pick up the annual water report that shows (by law) the ppm of chloramine in the water on Monday when the building's open.

It's not an assumption that asthma attacks and respiratory sickness occur when people with these disorders are exposed to chlorine.
Literally anyone with a brain knows this.
Can't tell if retarded or trolling. Go ask your mom dude.

It's the same here in appalachia.
I cough up blood and lungs when taking a shower.
Fluoride should have never ended, literally fuck this.

Source: Protected springs in PA
Camera won't work but you know there are labeling laws?
"IT'S TAP WATER HURR DURR"
Dasani is clearly labelled as tap water, you're correct. We read things before we put them into our body however when risking anaphylactic shock and respiratory failure with an illness like asthma.
Go fag up another board dude. You're either 16 or you can't read.

Great Water, Great Lakes m8
As long as that water that doesn't touch Ohio or Michigan

Post more sinks

Firstly, let me teach you how to spell paid. It's not payed.
Secondly, the rest of your comment is garbage so go and fuck yourself you poor American wageslave

Yes. Israeli here. My city has a desalination facility and a few aquifers.

reported

Yes, I don't live in a third world shithole.

>this is what passes for bantz these days
Step it up sempai

No need, there's so many retarded amerifats queuing up, I can't keep up

I have severe asthma and have no problems with tap water. What's different about your asthma compared to mine?

My municipality has chlorine and chloramine. Yours still has fluoride likely.
Turning on the tap is like pouring a glass of bleach.

I'm allergic to chlorine, lupus related, so it bothers me far more than most asthmatics.
Immediate breathlessness and wheezing when exposed. Petit mal seizures too. I can't be around it.

Most municipalities have phased out fluoride and switched to chloramine, which is basically super bleach that won't evaporate from water for two or three days.
Ask Florida guy. Most of the water in the US now smells like a pool.

Fuck Florida

No. I live in one of those Midwestern fly over states with good well water with few brown people that pretentious coast dwellers make so much fun of. Enjoy your chlorine and fluoride and recycled Mexican piss water.

I've noticed this with my own tap water. Sometimes it smells faintly like chlorine and rarely it will smell strongly of chlorine.

My tap water tastes like shit though and I've been considering getting a filter.

Water infrastructure is old here so i really avoid it. If it's cold it's drinkable, but if you pour it into a glass and let it get to room temperature it starts tasting like shit.

There's mineral springs all over the fucking place so bottled water is dirt cheap and that's pretty much all I drink lately. Plus it has no shitty tastes or smells in any condition.

Yes.
For one its clean and tastes fresh, also my tap water can get ridic cold which is nice

When they flush or open a hydrant, the bleach will flow.
Other times it's random. Same situation here.
Epa limit is 4 parts per million for chloramine, so how the fuck is 4/1,000,000 even detectable? I don't know but I'm calling in epa testers on my municipality on Monday because I can barely shower without a gas mask.

It's really off putting when it's gets like that. Forget taking a shower in it let alone drinking it.

Fortunately it's mostly unnoticeable here, there are just bad days. If it's affecting you so strongly it'd be good to call though.

youtube.com/watch?v=JQIyYN0ZsSs

my tap water is great so yes

>Queue
It's called a line, retard.

pur pitcher and dispenser in the fridge. i filter every sip. it becomes a pain but you get used to it.

I'm form flint and our tap woter taste like paint chips

Yep, I live in Memphis and we have some amazingly good tap water here although that might change in the future.

Yep, I'm currently working near groningen and tapwater is as good as bottled. In Poland It varies though, big city Water tastes like rusty pipes, small towns and countryside is okay.

Only good part about winter is super cold tap water.

>implying the newfag mods know what it means

wow thats SO wierd why is that picture so large in filesize when the resolution is so low?

That's why the local craft beer seen has exploded in Memphis. The Memphis Sands aquifer is some of the best water in the country.

Sadly, a lot of things like that are going to be changing for the worst in the next few years.

Only if it's super cold coming out of a water fountain.

I drank some a couple of weeks ago because I didn't have any Deer Park with me and I had to take some medicine. Shit tasted like hydrogen peroxide.

Only during summer. Any other season and my wood stuff is working fully so I can just boil then refrigirate river water or snow.

>stuff
Stove.

yea all day every day

> live in Taiwan
> every building has a water tank on top
> filled with bacteria and dead insects and sometimes even dead bodies
> water pipes that supply these tanks are subjected to earthquakes
> get cracked, let dirt in

No.

Nope SW Florida here and the "city" water here is absolutely disgusting. Tastes like drinking liquid farts

do you use some type of water dispenser, or just buy a whole bunch of individual bottles?

no i dont want the jews to control me

yep. raleigh nc water is just dandy

Not revitalising your tap supply with a penergiser full of information water.

The water I drink I get from a water fountain and drink it through a filtered water bottle.

The water I use for my French press comes from my dorm's bathroom sink.
When I collect it in a pot, cold, it's slightly cloudy. When I collect it in a pot, hot, it's so cloudy I can't even see through it. Like it literally looks like something's been dissolved in it, it's almost pure white.
What the fuck does this mean?

the fluoride jew my friend

Well I just read that what I'm seeing is air bubbles and confirmed it.
I filled a glass with hot tap water, and it looked milk. Then I watched from the side and saw the color slowly disappear from the bottom up. Looking from above I could see tiny bubbles collecting at the top and popping. Soon enough the water was completely clear.

yeah I'm sure shalomgoldbergwater.org wants you to think that it's ((((air bubbles))))

yeah. it's florida so i have to choose between calcium 4 dayz or plastic poisoning

Yes. We have some of the best water quality in the world here in Alberta. It's best filtered and left out a bit so the chlorine gasses off a bit. Rural well water here is good too. Spring and glacier water is good too.

First in the world no doubt. You've got about 3 gallons of water between Sydney and the other one town in Australia, it had better be good. Shame that the majority of your population has to huff gasoline to stay hydrated, though.

Why would fluoride result in cloudy water?
Considering that it's likely added as sodium fluoride in minuscule quantities, it should only be visible if not fully dissolved.

>flyovers have better water, says man who lives in same region as Michigan

>Ausfag getting defensive about where he was born even though the subject was never brought up

OBSESSED

>tipping the meter reader

what?
We don't do that.

yes because my city keeps winning "best tasting water in Texas awards"

>best tasting water in texas

Wow, that's some honor since the entire states water supply has been destroyed by fracking. Enjoy your petroleum byproducts you corporate sycophant. NYC has immeasurably better water than your little shithole. Even Memphis, with the Memphis Sands aquifer, BTFO your stockyard fecal matter, fracking byproduct sludge. Learn moar.

Tap unless I feel like splurging on Perrier or something sparkling.
My wife's brother is temporarily living with us and will only drink bottled water and insists that my cats drink it, too. I'm going to punch him in the face. I refuse to buy it for him if he puts it on the grocery list.

Tap water was amazing back when I was in Tokyo. Back to Brita for now

This. If I slurp a couple mouthfuls after brushing teeth it's fine but if I pour a glass and let it sit tastes horrible