Thoughts?

thoughts?

>reese's
nasty

>reese's breakfast cereal
pic related

Americans are nothing if not doggedly persistent in their attempts to elbow sweet dessert foods into every possible meal of the day. It's really quite impressive.

CANDY?
FOR BREAKFAST?!?!

OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

Sugary garbage that has no place in anybody's diet for the morning

You wouldn't wake up and eat a Reese's cup would you? then don't eat this it's that simple

You say that like it's being brought up out of nowhere and this isn't a thread about a uniquely American form of child abuse.

I really like Reese's Puffs, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and other sugar-core cereals but never eat them. I can't believe you're actually meant to eat this shit for breakfast. I don't even put sugar in my coffee/tea. The only time I eat it is when i'm drunk.

>uniquely American form of child abuse
It's coming for you too, Eurocuck. You're just now getting a lower class to support and propagate this garbage.

>Sugary garbage that has no place in anybody's diet for the morning
Yea, I think people don't restrict cereal to breakfast only. Did you not know that? Or do you have rules for yourself that are rigid. Cereal lovers snack on it. This is the equivalent to dessert, a late night satisfying snack that is 100 calories versus, say a bowl of ice cream clocking upwards of 600cals, or your proverbial Reese's cups. Which is more fun to mock, the person who must simply be only buying it for breakfast. Grow up.

>100 calories
>120 calories in 3/4 of a cup

I'm not an anti sugar fag like everyone else in this thread but i never liked that particular cereal. I like cinnamon toast crunch or golden grahams, maybe cocoa puffs or cocoa krispies once in awhile. I never really eat that kind of cereal anymore though, i think it's way overpriced for what it is.

> (OP)
>Sugary garbage that has no place in anybody's diet for the morning
>You wouldn't wake up and eat a Reese's cup would you? then don't eat this it's that simple
Its not literally the candy in a bowl you fucking mongloid. Who the fuck raised you?! Mr.Magoo and Hellen Keller?!

>justifies shoving a shitload of sugar in his mouth
>grow up

I bet you don't know how fat you sound.
>did you not know that?
I bet you have Reese's puffs falling out of your mouth onto your desk you fat fuck

Only fat people, children and people who have difficulty growing up eat this stuff

candy? for breakfast?

oh yea Mr Grown Up you eat plain granola right?

Not him but regular cereal like Honey Bunches of Oats tastes really good when your taste buds are not addicted to mass amounts of sugar.

Why do you fucking faggots ALWAYS think in black and white? What if I like both?

>What if I like both?
you don't

and you would know that if you confronted your sugar addiction instead of being an unhealthy faggot

>you don't

Someone is literally telling me my own tastes. This fucking website man.

you dont have to lie just to fit in with your Veeky Forums buddies

because autism

this is the worst thing i have ever eaten in my life.

Honey Bunches of Oats is also loaded with sugar, isn't it? It's coated in honey, right there in the name. You'd be better off juxtaposing it against plain corn flakes, Cheerios, and Kashi.

>coated with honey

I think you mean honey flavored HFCS.

There's no HFCS. There's not a lot of honey either, but still.

Honey is a natural sugar. Your body processes it differently than processed sugar. By the same logic fruit is bad for you because it's technically full of sugar.

no.

Yes.

candy? for breakfast?

Fruit is only not bad for you because it has fiber. Fat messes up neural pathways in the brain so I'm not surprised some fatty wouldn't see the connection between fiber and fruit not being pure cancer for you