He didn't buy below 200

>he didn't buy below 200
>he didn't buy below 300
>he didn't buy when it dropped to 230
>he didn't buy below 500
>he didn't buy below 1000
>he didn't buy below 2000
>he still thinks its not going to 10000
easiest 8x ever even without divs, how the fuck did you missed this is beyond me

Attached: powh.png (1273x716, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@sniface/how-proof-of-weak-hands-can-make-us-all-rich-and-what-you-can-do-to-get-in-5a10d740c511
Ethpyramid.win
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But it's worth 5 right now?

I just put in 1.5 Eth. Sitting pretty comfy getting in this early

wtf is this shit? can someone explain i been seeing it lately alot, is it still worth getting in?

>>muh mature pyramid

??

In with 2 eth now.

this is going up so fast

No, you retard.

this was an impressive run, but we're about to hit the top of the pyramid
watch it hover in the 4 digits range then crumble by june
screencap this post or your mother will sell your p3d tokens while you sleep

is it too late to get in??

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (944x720, 295K)

screencaped it will probably get to 10k by mid april

>Its only at 2k
>people are predicting we will hit 10k in about a month
>5x+ growth from token value + ~2x+ growth from dividends
>is it too late to get in??

There is a very real limit to this nonsense, and when people stop pissing their eth away it will all be over. In before "you don't lose if you don't sell" - lol, when then goodbye to your funds forever, I guess.

The amount of new eth you now need to profit is huge, many 1000s

fuck im going to throw some extra eth at this, just for fun, this bear market has been brutal, im done selling shitcoins and bags and icos while ppl manipulate that shit.

i want a fair chance to make money if i hold and have strong hands

im not late right? fuck it lets see what happens, ill take one for the team and report back in a week

You literally don't lose if you sell, worst possible outcome you lose 20% of your current funds even if only 2 guys with 50/50 on tokens are left in contract

>the amount of new eth you need to profit is now huge
Wrong, if you invest now, 400 ETH later you will be netting money

U guys rollin yet? Have already won a couple of times. Transfer fees are annoying but stoked for first dapp. P3droll.com

You lose when the contract stagnates and people move on to the next funny thing. Then there are no divs, you can't withdraw without a loss, and it freezes. Early guys can sell without trouble, late ones are fucked. But no one budges and your eth is just locked there

Thats why powh rolling out real exchange.

Thats why you buy now, not while half of everyone is dropping bags

It's going to 100k. Change my mind.

medium.com/@sniface/how-proof-of-weak-hands-can-make-us-all-rich-and-what-you-can-do-to-get-in-5a10d740c511

so you want to get in before ppl start selling? to maximize profit?

im trying to figure this all out right now

Attached: 1521763449108.jpg (250x250, 10K)

My plan is to sell when the token price gets around its peak. Now I could make much more money buy hodling for divs, but I just don't want to sit around waiting while I could be making money on other crypto projects.

Now this has the potential to grow for years, maybe to 100k+ ETH, which would make my current portfolio worth 50x+ plus divs. I like to think this is something for people who don't have much experience in crypto or don't want to risk shorting/day trading

>so you want to get in before ppl start selling? to maximize profit

You want to get in about 2000 eth ago, when prices were literally 10,000x lower, LOL. But if you had half a brain, you didn't, because of what happened to the last PoWH coin and the fact that one does not simply trust psudonymous Veeky Forums devs when they say that "this time it is safe".

here
goo
.gl/NSajuN

because its a smart contract with a dev open back door to eth funds, easy exit scam. read the FUCKING contract !
also travon james and craig grant are pumping this its like bitconnect 2.0. also craig grant is a ADMIN on the official POWH3D discord channel he goes by Gary Gibbs#7922...

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 10K)

I missed it because I got burned by these fucks with the original POWH scheme and went with EthPyramid instead. Oh well, looks like you fuckers made some nice gains so far.

Craig and trevon are promoting this ? Sweet more divs for us !! If you still haven't bought P3D tokens get them at Ethpyramid.win

That image reads like a 12 yo wrote it.
Also
>700kg bench, but only 400kg squat
This confirms that the poster is a complete fucking waste of oxygen.

>hello I am new

That was a really good argument. I'm impressed, thank you for posting it.

Are you genuinly retarded? That text on the image is one of the oldest crypto copy pastas on the board with p3d pasted on it.