WTF is this shit?

I was running low on milk and didn't want to go all the way to the market, so I stopped at a convenience store and this was the only 2% they had.

Now I'm reading all this stuff about it being "frankenmilk" and people have been boycotting it.

Tastes like milk to me, actually tastes a little more like the organic stuff I buy normally vs. the cheap stuff that comes in the plastic jug.

Am I putting poison in my tea/coffee?

>coca-cola company
There u go

It's all I drink for milk. I couldn't give two shits, it's delicious.

It's ultra-filtered milk from Coca-Cola. The UF process removes the whey and lactose. They dry the whey, sell it, and sell you the 'fancy' milk for way too much per gallon. Don't buy it and don't buy organic. You are paying for bullshit.

>don't buy organic

I was with you until you said that. Organic is only bullshit when used in the loosest terms (which yes, many companies do). If you buy organic milk from a free range, grass fed dairy, it makes a huge difference. I grew up on a cattle ranch, I know the difference.

Eh alright. I won't chuck the bottle since I guess have a low-whey, low-lactose milk doesn't sound horrifying. I'm not lactose intolerant or anything though.

And the organic milk I buy is from local farms. The cows are grass fed and you're even allowed to go visit them. I get my eggs from the same farm.

>allowed to visit their organic farm

There are unscrupulous organic growers and the first clue that they are is that they don't welcome visitors. Any reputable local grower should welcome your interest. Having said that, on the vegetable side, there are periods of time when they are working nonstop from dawn to dusk. For example, during harvest and planting times. Other times they're doing regular chores and should welcome you.

>fair
>organic
>free-range

Into the trash it goes

No lactose? Good, fuck lactose

Stayed at my parent's last weekend, found out they now drink this shit instead of whole milk. I tried it in my coffee, taste like chalk water with milk flavor, absolutely disgusting.

>drinking milk over the age of 14

>over the age of 14
>enjoying things

I usually could care less about organic stuff but when it comes to milk and eggs the difference is huge

Why the fuck are you even drinking milk?

I have "Happy Cow Creamery" right down the road from me and their raw milk is amazing compared to store bought stuff. They let school field trips come down and see the cows and the entire process they do daily and any normal person can just show up and tour around also. It's pretty cool the first time actually.

>drinking milk beyond breastfeeding stage

It's just filtered milk. I get the choco milk when it's on sale because it has less sugar but tastes just as good.

The extra protein content is a bonus.

Drinking cows milk is what made the white man superior.

>being black

I don't buy organic for the simple fact it's not as fresh everywhere I could source it. I like my milk very fresh or not at all. If the point of organic foods is saving the planet, some of it is shipped pretty damn far. It's certainly not for taste.

Growing up on a farm, you should know that.

OP, the milk is ultra pasteurized so should have a longer shelf life, if you want more calcium and protein, like for fewer servings more nutrition, what's not to like? Skim Plus has been doing this business model for a couple of decades and people still buy it. I'm not impressed with the flavor. My store brand is far more fresh and delicious.

I disagree with eggs. When it comes to eggs regular vs pastured is amazing. The yolks are so orange. But I didn't feel or see the same difference from regular to organic except that the yellow yolks on organic were a bit less pale. I wouldn't call that huge.