What are the manliest drinks? Scotch on the rocks?

What are the manliest drinks? Scotch on the rocks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EhhlHVsaUOA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

scotch neat, or beer.

Whatever you want to drink at that moment regardless of societal pressure or norms.

>ice cubes
>manly

Kek.

Pretty much this. But real beer, not some horrific super chilled pale yellow lager.

reposado tequila with a lovingly homemade fresh sangrita for sipping

Mug vodka

Whole milk

Rye whisky.

beer, liquor is for women trying to cut calories

tfw learning to drink whisky neat.
I can look you in the eye while I do it now though.

>on the rocks

Why the fuck would you want to ruin some perfectly good scotch? Neat or diluted with a small amount of water.

only pussies dilute scotch with ice cubes

If you must you should only dilute scotch with up to and no more than 3 drops of purified water.

As far as what the manliest drinks are, whatever you are drinking at the moment because a real man doesn't give two shits about the opinions of others he drinks what he enjoys and enjoys what he drinks.

t. beta

Correct.

youtube.com/watch?v=EhhlHVsaUOA

Bitch piss

I'm currently enjoying a tequila sunrise.

Rhum

>Trying too hard

Scotch absolutely should be served with ice. It gains additional complexity this way. If you've had a long day, you might swallow your first glass while it's still room temperature even, which is fine but when you've had enough of that it's so enjoyable to sip your tasting glass as it cools and the ice dilutes it slightly, as you enjoy a cigar and the additional layers of flavors that introduces to the experience.

If you want to drink like a cowboy drink fucking sour mash.

There is no such thing. However there are tryhard insecure manchild things, like scotch, whisky, or beer.

>only pussies dilute scotch with ice cubes
Only ignoramuses insist you can taste all the flavors without adding water. Lolz

>>>/artofmanliness/

Anything you drink for the sake of looking "manly" is automatically not manly.

^

Coffee, black

I'm a social justice warrior and this person is correct.

gatorade, the bluest flavor they got

this desu

i drink vodka tonic because i'm not an autist who tries to signal masculinity with my beverages

A cocktail made from whiskey and steer blood, served over literal rocks.

Scotch and Soda

Real men don't drink.

lemon drop...neat

Real men don't have tiny hands or vaginas growing from their necks.

There are two occasions where it's acceptable to mix tonic with vodka, when someone has died and you are unable to procure gin, and when you're having your period.

LOL. You really showed him. Care to share what beard oil you use?

Cuck

In cold climates I drink beer, in hot climates I drink mojitos.

>real men don't drink
>posts the literal definition of a manchild

Kek.

Beer is beer, tuck your T-back panties into your jeans and fucking chug whatever you got in your mug.
manly beers don't fucking care what the flavor is

you ever see a millennial in a head sock and ear buds mowing the lawn with his craft beer in a yeti coozy?
didn't think so

oh shit, remember when these comics were funny?

still trying to live up to your dad's standards?

red wine and coffee

>beer is beer

Lol, no. Men don't drink shitty adjunct lagers anymore; get some fucking taste.

If your goal is just to get drunk without having to taste anything, why not just vodka from a water bottle? (added benefit of not looking like white trash while hiding your raging alcoholism).

If your goal is just to piss a lot and get a beer gut as fast as you can, why not just drink bleach?

What's wrong with drinking lager?

It's fucking great.

>b8
If you are being serious, you have it the wrong way round. Cooling down scotch with ice makes it loose a lot of flavour, if you don't want to drink it neat then you should put water in it.

I enjoyed drinking ethanol for a while.
Also baiju shaken for 2 minutes with equal weight poppy seeds and 80mg codiene. It's good for your stomach

Rubbing alcohol.

I always feel grown-up and manly ordering a pint of guinness.

Lager is good, but that shit you posted is fucking vile.

*lose

moonshine 80%

>clean
>crisp
>slightly bitter
>perfectly carbonated

literally the best lager on planet Earth.

aw nigga you're memeing too hard
whisky may "gain additional vomplexity" by being diluted, not by being chilled - the chilling makes the alcohol burn less, but also makes it harder to taste the flavors of the liquor
>as you enjoy a cigar
come on this has to be bait, smoke literally dulls taste perception by overheating the taste buds and making ash go over them