I'm breaking my 30 day fast today. Was doing it to reset my body kinda...

I'm breaking my 30 day fast today. Was doing it to reset my body kinda, and also because I've been a miserable wreck since my girlfriend dumped me like a month ago. Tonight I have a date with a classmate. Where should I take her? It'll be in Chicago so I have a lot to choose from. I was thinking either Cuban or maybe an overpriced Italian joint
>inb4 hurrr you'll get a stomach ache because you've been fasting for so long
I don't give a shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KxbNPC--GRg?t=42
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How fat are you?

I have a hard time believing you haven't eaten in 30 days and continue to even go to class, let alone have arranged a date with a classmate but I say take her to BW3

I was 220, now, factoring in the weight gain after I start eating again due to waterweight, I'm probably 200-210

It's really not that hard. You lose your hunger after about three days, after that your body starts digging into your fat stores, and I had plenty of it. You get a little lightheaded every now and then if you stand up too fast and sometimes your ears buzz and your vision gets blurry but it's not so bad

I was an animal after about 3 days, I could NOT have schooled.

kot blini

>that tongue

why are cats such disgusting creatures?

Yes, you can, it's very easy. As I said, it takes a couple days but once your body starts digging into its fat reserves (lypolisis, I believe it is called), you lose your hunger because fat is what is responsible for triggering the "full" feeling we get from eating. After 3-4 days you lose all hunger, and it especially helps when you're borderline suicidal like I have been.

I'm not saying school was easy. Like I said, you have moments where everything gets fuzzy and dizzy, but it can be done. My coursework this semester is easy as tits so that helps.

Are you going to reverse diet?

>Chicago

Get some ''

You didn't go 30 days without eating food. That would kill close to 100% of the population, and the ones who survived would sustain serious damage.

Unless of course by fasting you just mean abstaining from certain foods, but judging from your reply that's not what you mean.

Why are you lying, and why did everyone in this thread believe you?

Or, he has induced starvation ketoacidosis and is going to have kidney problems. Judging by the comments about loss of vision and lightheadedness, his blood pH levels are whacked. I'm inclined to believe it. Death is very possible via heart attack, even if a person still has body fat reserves.

Going 30 days without food will not kill you, m8. It takes most people somewhere about 60-80 days to die of starvation, as evidence by all the Micks that went on hunger strikes because of muh British oppression.

Going 20 or 30 days for someone that is at a really healthy weight would probably fuck them up because they don't have enough body fat to protect their organ tissue, but I was fat as fuck so it really hasn't been a problem.

You're an idiot and you could be doing permanent damage to your organs.

youtu.be/KxbNPC--GRg?t=42

>it's very easy
>I'm not saying school was easy
>My coursework this semester is easy as tits

I'm getting mixed signals.

No I'm not. The human body doesn't need to shove food into its fat face all the time, you know. And this isn't the only time I've done this, a couple years ago I didn't eat for about 20 days for some reason. I was in pretty good shape back then too. Only reason I'm fat now is because I had surgery and couldn't get around much for a while, and didn't scale my diet back appropriately. Every physical I've had has been great. Well except for the one where they told me I had testicular cancer.

I'm saying that the fasting is pretty easy. Staying awake and focused in school wasn't necessarily easy, but my coursework this semester is very easy so it didn't matter that much. Hope that clears things up.

user, your body can't survive off of fat alone. There are numerous micronutrients your body needs.

When starving the body mines your muscles and bones for these things. Even going 5-10 days without food can do serious damage.

Yogis practicing serious fasting usually have rice and water in the middle of their fasting period - and they have years and years of training and a culture that supports their fasting.

Please, go see a doctor. Ignore all of us. Just go talk to a physician and get their opinion.

I have talked to a physician and I've told him about the fasting before. People are terrified of fasting because they're told it's some super evil thing when it really isn't.
>There are numerous micronutrients your body needs
>goes on to cite yogis eating rice and water as nutritious
Rice is empty carbs, that's it. I take multivitamins every couple days in the middle of the fast. I'm fine, dude. I've done this before, several times actually, and I've always been fine.

nonsense. 30 days is not hard to do especially if you are overweight