Redpill me on whoppers

Redpill me on whoppers
How are they made?

They are better than Milk Duds. That is the only positive thing I can say about them.

Shut the fuck up
You don't deserve those dubs
Milk duds are god tier

Milk duds suck. I hate them not because they cling to my teeth but because people confuse them with whoppers and they think they're synonymous with one another. Nothing worse than someone trying to be nice and surprise you with some whoppers but they get milk duds they just don't know the difference.

Behead those that enjoy milk duds.

They're malted milk balls. The original ones, I believe.

they are amazing until you bite into a stale one and ruin the entire experience.

But where does the milk come from?

they malt the milk and put it in a ball ya dingus

Bags

>tfw a poorly manufactured whopper tastes pretty much like a milk dud
I suspect that's literally what "milk duds" started out as, dud malted milk balls

But where does the malt come from

Milk, probably

malt shops

BUT WHERE DOES THE MILK COME FROM
I'M TELLING YOU *THOSE* FUCKERS ARE UP TO SOME SHADY SHIT WITH THESE THINGS
DON'T TELL ME *THEY* HAVE CONTROL OVER FUCKING Veeky Forums

Malt is perhaps the most primitive of leavening agents. Prehistoric thinkers likely observed the process by which seeds (grain) germinates and attempted to halt the germination process at the "magic moment" by drying the seeds. They then ground them and used those ground grains to make dough that FUCKING ROSE.

This would have been a groundbreaking discovery that probably made some cave man (or more likely longhouse dweller) very rich.

It's (((they))) retard.

Yeah but the caveman surely could'nt had lived long enough to still be making that shit today
You telling me *they* discovered FUCKING IMMORTALITY!?

take milk
malt the milk
make it into balls
cover it in a substance that can't legally be called chocolate

>I suspect that's literally what "milk duds" started out as, dud malted milk balls
kek

ey ey EY BUDDY, whad you jus cawl me?

I found some of these at B&M

They're just Malteasers but with hint of vomit added to the taste

I've never heard of malt as a leavening agent, and a cursory search doesn't reveal anything that supports it.
Have you gotten something mixed up?

This is all you need to be redpilled because they're infinitely superior to both milk duds and whoppers

>not enjoying malt flavor

You are a child

'Ey! They got Goobahs here! I love Goobahs! I love these Goobahs! I've gotta get these Goobahs!

they have a lot of sat fat.