Getting a little nervous here

Getting a little nervous here.

Attached: 6886F0B9-7210-4E8E-A51A-78D64627A27D.jpg (750x1022, 106K)

this shitcoin still alive? dump that shit you retard. even biztards have more btc in their portfolio than this junk exchange has volume

You should, that UI looks like WiiUs main menu

Binance just btfo Coss announcing fiat deposits...unlike coss they have an exchange that works, with the highest volume, most users, better gui, better coins, I could go on and on.

I sold when Coss decided to tweak the UI vs upgrading the trading engine and backend. Not only did they not update the engine or backend, the new UI was absolute trash compared to a binance, kucoin, or bibox.

>ID: SHaT

Attached: 1516304244010.jpg (734x680, 215K)

>Binance just btfo Coss announcing fiat deposits

Are you for fucking real
But it’s just deposits? What are the pairings?

Any exchange can make as many promises as coss but aren't that stupid. I said from the beginning Coss needs to start with a viable exchange then add all the promises. It is too late for Coss cap this

Epic FUD
COSS $50 EOY

by the way I say this and still hold 75k. I had 150k in Feb and have been slowly selling. I will sell all by April but am pacing myself because Coss exchange as no volume...except a little for coss token kek

For real the 24 hour volume for coss exchange is 1.5 million

Minus the Coss token volume and the exchange has a total of....breathes in - $200,000 daily volume ffs holy hell

Get the fuck out

the 24 hour volume for coss exchange is 1.5 million

Minus the Coss token volume and the exchange has a total of....breathes in - $200,000 daily volume ffs holy hell

It is impossible to trade with this low of volume...get the fuck out

it's almost like trusting an exchange that takes 24h to credit your ETH deposit and misses every single deadline was not a good idea

lol, so many red flags

can't believe you guys are still in this
stop being married to your investments

I just checked, it's for real
RIP COSS
RIP Kucoin
RIP Cobinhood
RIP Coinmetro (which hasn't even launched yet)

RIP yet another overshilled shitcoin

Attached: losscoss.jpg (2048x2048, 245K)

Not Coinmetro, it will still offer ETFs and x50 leverage and margin trading, it will have a very nice market share. First 2 RIP, Cobin has a nice slightly cultish but nonetheless nice userbase and will go np.

Dude... I'm getting tired of explaining this.
It's just the Chinese Lunar year, happens every Mars. So nothing to worry about pal, u good. capisce?

Binance will offer margin trading as well, indirectly confirmed by /ourboy/ CZ.

In 6-12 months when binance adds fiat coss will have a solid userbase and actual English speaking customer support.

I'm comfy still thanks tho

In 6-12 months there will be no coss. Nice volume, faggot.

No fiat, no coins, beta exchange, incredibly small market cap

>nice volume

Buy in when that's all fixed in less than a month at X10 the price, sounds like you don't understand how high risk high reward investments work

>X10 the price
Which is about $2 at this point.

10X is obviously a great return but that it's slumped this low is still a bummer. $2? It was at $3 ATH. I have 10k that I bought at an average of $0.33. I had my dreams it would at least hit $10k and I'd be set for a year's worth of living expenses to turn my life around or perhaps successfully throw $10k at some 1.5X returns each week and really make it.

But no. This isn't going to happen. We're all going to die, user. Maybe COSS will hit $0.50 so I can afford a decent coffin and lie in it until my heart stops beating.

>had my dreams it would at least hit $10k
*$10

This, CoinMetro offers a bunch of services that Binance doesn't including:
TAM
EFTs
Debit cards (spend crypto via card)
ICO launcher
Leverage(is rumored to come to binance though)
Also will Binance have card deposits/withdrawals? I doubt it.

Not to mention CoinMetro is a much fairer exchange, lower fees, no exchange listing fee no ridiculous withdraw fees etc. Personally I don't see it overtaking Binance but I do still see it getting significant volume.

>ID: SHaT
looks like kek confirms, COSS going straight into the toilet

Attached: 1471417136123.jpg (258x245, 12K)