Is it ok to eat pizza with a fork and knife?

Is it ok to eat pizza with a fork and knife?

Depending on the pizza I will laugh at you. But some pizza here in Chicago you just can't do with your hands.

In a restaurant setting sure but if it's just a casual pizza from a Pizza Hut in a garage then you're just being pretentious

What if I don't want to get my hands dirty?

You're already eating Pizza Hut, that's plenty dirty

no seas chatran

only if you don't get the pizza sliced and eat it like a pancake

Fuck no

it doesn't matter

Sure.
It's just pizza. It would probably keep your hands clean after, too.

I would say that's perfectly acceptable. I even eat my burger and fries with utensils. I think it looks cool.

My father made me eat bacon with a knife and fork.

Of course. You know in many places in Italy pizza is traditionally eaten with a knife and fork. I personally like to eat it with a knife and fork because I don't like to get dirty/greasy and I also find that I take the time to enjoy it more.

I'm a chink so I use chopsticks

wanna talk about it champ?

Poor soul

Speaking of this, does anyone else use leftover pizza for breakfast by throwing a fried egg on top of it? Just reheat it in the pan to get the bottom crispy again and finish it out under the broiler for the top.

I eat chicago style pizza with a spoon

That's not pizza

I bet you also eat Mountain Dew mixed with bacon grease (aka dew grease) with a spoon too you fuck

It's not okay to eat pizza if you're above the age of 12.

*tips teapot*

Ehhh kind of? I do order pizza daily and sometime during the day I will also have some burgers and fries so the following morning I do utilize the leftovers although I use scrambled eggs and fries on top of the pizza. It works pretty well because you have fries which are similar to hashbrowns, eggs, cheese from the pizza, the pepperoni adds the extra saltiness similar to bacon. Normally I have about 2 or 3 slices of leftover pepperoni pizza and I'll use 3 eggs and a bunch of fries. I actually almost always get a large order of french fries because I like to have leftovers to make creations with. I will need to try the fried egg idea though that sounds yummy.

I usually do if I'm microwaving a leftover slice because they usually end up wet and floppy

how fat are you?

Sigh... I'll admit it I'm obese, 339lbs. I will go through a large double pepperoni, bacon, double cheese pizza with ranch and a side of cheesy bread like a snack. It's largely the fault of society. I admit that it is partially my fault because I can't stop eating but I would say it is 80% the fault of society. Society made me this way. I was abused heavily as a child and sexually too. My parents were horrible and my brother sadistic. I had difficulty opening up to people all the time and still do. By the time I was 18 I was only 5'6, and 127lbs, balding, and with a dick slightly longer than 4 inches and not much better girth. But I mean I was not fat at the time, people said I had a nice face/funny personality and my hair was only beginning to recede. I managed to meet a girl. We were together for 3 years and it took me 2.5 years to open up to her fully. Then I caught her cheating and she ripped me apart. She used my past against me and made me feel horrible and she would demean me behind my back sexually to her friends. And then whenever I tried to meet other women they wouldn't even give me second thought because all they could see was a disgusting short, bald emotionally broken wreck. So no, I don't fucking care if I am obese you fucking faggots. SOCIETY MADE ME LIKE THIS. And all the fucking ADVERTISING of muscular attractive tall men in movies and commercials reinforces what is fucking almost unattainable for most because they don't have perfect genetics. So now I eat tons of food because it is the only thing that makes me feel ok and I like to drink a lot of gin/vodka and when I can get it I take oxycotin, and vicodin. I hate this world i ate this world i fucking HATE THIS WORLD and I fucking HATE women and I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF YOU JUDGE ME FUCK ALL OF YOU

yes

abloo bloo bloo.

Look user, I'm sorry, that sounds rough.

But you are in charge of your own happiness, blaming others is weak and is shit.

I was very depressed for 6 years, I'm not just talking out of my ass here.

Nobody can make it better but you.

>I think it looks cool
You're worse than a tripfag

Fatty

>fell for the oldest Veeky Forums meme in the world
Kys

>I ate this world

I'll admit, you got a chuckle for that one. I'm not proud of it, but facts are facts.

Chicago pizza: Maybe. Depends how thicc.
Anything else: Absolute heresy.

Not if you use silverware.

>disgracing your silverware with Pizza Hut

I also got very depressed over a woman. But instead of getting super fat and abusing alcohol and oxycodone I just abused alcohol and oxycodone

still do when i can
but atleast i'm not a fat creature. i get through depression by cooking interesting food during the day then getting drunk at night

You're supposed to eat it with fork and knife. You can eat by yourself like a slob if you want to, but Western social norms impose you the usage of cutlery in public.

It's honestly the best way to eat it. It's okay to eat pizza by hand if you have to but if you can you should always use cutlery.

Have you ever been to a pizza party?

Yeah when I was like 12

I mean I'll order a pizza and eat off it for two or three days but user, that ain't healthy

I love this pasta, mind if i save it?

Save it, it's all yours my friend!

no

fucking no never , duh.

If it is a real restaurant that serves an actual menu that is eaten with cutlery, then yeah.
If it is just a pizza place or fast food joint, then no.

I eat burritos with a spoon. I just stab at the thing and slice t with the edges then scoop the innards.

I also ate chips with chopsticks before it was cool. I used to pull out two pens/pencils and eat my bag of ruffles with them back in grade school

I only eat authentic 'go 'za with fork and knife.

Yeah it's fine

If it's go-za or a tomato pie I can understand it, but if you're eating New York style it makes no sense.

How do you eat it? With ya haaaaands?