Can someone explain to me what the hype is around this shit? I've had it before, but it's been a solid decade or so

Can someone explain to me what the hype is around this shit? I've had it before, but it's been a solid decade or so.

There's like an hour and a half wait for the location that just opened in my city. I don't get the hype.

Why is it that much better than any other kind of fast food chicken?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/mcdonalds-and-chick-fil-a-showdown-2015-9
youtu.be/Jg-jzlWcc0E
youtube.com/watch?v=mSblbUuxmKI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

People enjoy the taste of Jesus

When the fries are properly salted they're fucking delicious

People hate faggots and they want that hatred in their fried chicken. Also they have waffle fries.

There are two possibilities:
1) Everyone around you are part of a massive conspiracy to pretend to like that restaurant, sans motive, just to fool you.
2) It's a popular restaurant that people like.

The customer traffic is insane. At any given lunch or dinner time range (except for sundays lmao) there are at least 5 cars in the drive through and a packed dining area. It fucking blows my mind that there are only 1 or 2 locations per town. The chicken tastes better than ANY other fast food chain. Obviously everyone knows it too. Except for you, OP, because you're whining about the hype and not understanding why, yet you haven't had it in like 10 years... well then go fucking eat some, dumbass. You'll taste the answer. It isn't even open for debate due to the massive evidence in Chick-fil-a's favor. It tastes better. That is as simple as it gets. It's better. The end.

>Why is it that much better than any other kind of fast food chicken?

I'm mystified. Mediocre chicken at best. Even their breakfast sandwiches suck.

Because white trash in general have no conception of what decent food is. They go, because until 2011, that corporation donated money to gay "Christian conversion camps" and that fits their homophobic political narrative.

you'd think they were a fish place with all the bait in this thread.

I'm not saying it's a conspiracy or that it's shit, but why is it so celebrated in comparison to other shit? The waffle fries argument at least makes some sense.

Maybe I'll give it another try when the crowds lessen, but really it's more about "why will people spend an hour in line for fast food?"

op used the resolution of the official logo art that is only used on one of their webpages, a career counselor's blogpost, and a couple tweets about reselling it at a charity event.

If someone just had a question and were upset like op, why would they grab that? It's brand awareness, placing a bright logo in the op should be banned for life imo.

sage

i have 3 of them in my small redneck southern town of about 40k population. theres one thats on a really busy road, the drive thru used to get so backed up around lunch time the line would back up into the intersection next to the chick fil a. watched a couple of people get t-boned there. its insane how crowded it gets. i like the place and all, but hate crowds so i usually go there during odd hours (3-4pm)

Found the faggot.

or its the first hit when searching on google image.
Nice try private eye.

They butter and heat the buns, and that chicken breading is crunchy and delicious, juicy chicken and a few pickles to seal the deal. It's really one of the best fast food sandwiches. The waffle fries are great too, and they've got delicious milkshakes. Oh and those breakfast chicken biscuits.. oh mama.

Those are really the only things worth mentioning though, don't care about anything else on the menu. I usually just get two chicken sandwiches, waffle fries and a shake for like 10 bucks, not too bad, big filling meal. I do this every saturday, it's a tradition.

>insanely fast service
>food textures and taste is great
>doesnt make your stomach feel like shit like other fast food places
>breakfast is the best of all food chains

Honestly i dont see why people give a shit if they hate faggots, let them believe what they want. If you arent a faggot you are fine.

Also the honey roasted bbq sauce is delicious. Spicy Chicken Deluxe with pepper jack and HRBBQ, large fry and a frosted lemonade is literally all you need for lunch.

It's not a tradition if you always do it alone

>honey roasted bbq sauce
MY NIGGA

I always have to ask for extra of this stuff or they only give me two packets, and I don't even see the sauce listed on the menu nowadays. Like its some kind of secret.

Do you need a dictionary?

>why will people spend an hour in line for fast food
Its takes 4 minutes after you pay if you go inside and order

Then its just a routine I guess. My bad f a m

Do you shove phallic food up your ass before cooking them faggot?

they hate giving it to me now. We went there about 4 times one week and they said that they can only give one packet to every customer so we had 10 of our friends go with us and each get one.

They told us next time we do that they are denying service to us lol. Fuck them but we are stocked for a while.

He deserves this star.

When I'm in the mood to shove phallic shaped food up my ass, I always reach for a pack of Schneider's Juicy Jumbos 100% beef hotdogs. I like the beef variety because they have a firmer texture and are harder to snap off when my brown eye winks.

Forgot the pic

Like I said, it's new here, thus the whole hour thing.

The fuck am i supposed to do with one packet. i like to put the two packets i get on my sandwich. and if i can get them to give me extra i dip my fries in it

It's busy because it's new to the area.

The chicken is a step above McDicks or Burger Kangz, but it's nothing special.

>using the first image on google search
>being ignorant about the negative affects of corporate brand injection
>not being a real poster with a stockpile of images

>being paid to post and using the first image result

sickos

>why is it so celebrated in comparison to other shit?
It's a chain from the south, and still mostly located in the south. A lot of the praise you hear is thinly veiled regional pride. Like Texans with Whataburger or Californians with In-N-Out. It's just people expressing southern pride. It's also been a political issue for the past few years, so a lot of people talk more about it than they usually would as a demonstration of their politics. Plus, all the hype means great publicity every time a franchise opens up in a new area.

It's just a great tasting product. The chicken is usually juicy and flavorful, the sandwiches are simple and all the flavors work well together and stimulate the fat-sugar-protein endorphin release hardcore. It's overpriced and it's certainly not the best chicken in the world, not even the best fast food chicken, but it's still great.

>Why is it that much better than any other kind of fast food chicken?

The employees are white.

I don't think it's that much better than other fast-food chicken. I'd prefer Naked Chicken Chalupa or the Spicy McMeme. But they seem to use actual pieces of chicken, and it usually tastes pretty fresh. It's a pain in the ass that they're closed on Sundays, and I don't like their retarded faux-friendly attitudes. I'd rather employees be dicks to me than say "My pleasure" over and over again.

It makes no sense to wait an hour in line for fast food. I don't even wait an hour in line for most actual restaurants, unless it's at the bar. These people have no dignity and their time isn't worth anything.

The crowds are not going to lessen. How are you not getting this?

You are retarded. The crowds are obviously going to lessen. The one that opened in my city had a line stretching out the door for a couple of weeks after they opened and then became maybe slightly busier than the typical fast food chain.

Where did OP mention a new location opening? Or where did YOU? I however did talk about an existing location where the traffic is crazy. And it never lessens. I'm retarded because you don't understand that Chick-fil-a crowds do not lessen? Haha, ok, dumbfuck.

Let me help you out, you illiterate shitfucker.

>There's like an hour and a half wait for the location that just opened in my city.
>an hour and a half wait for the location that just opened in my city
>just opened in my city

It is an interesting question, because given the stakes, and continued growth of Chik-fil-A into more states, you'd think the other fast food restaurants would just copy whatever their secret to success is. Especially chicken-focused competitors like KFC and Popeye's.

There's a mediocre article on Business Insider comparing a standard Chik Fil A ($3.05, 440 calories) to McD's Buttermilk Crispy Chiccken ($4.30, 570 calories): businessinsider.com/mcdonalds-and-chick-fil-a-showdown-2015-9

The author was swayed by the Chik Fil A's higher quality chicken, better balance of flavors with their more minimalist sandwich, and the foil-lined wrap that kept it much warmer than McD's boxed sandwich.

I wonder if part of is just their different franchise model, which may allow for tighter margins than other chains, and thus allow higher quality chicken. Or maybe their focus on doing fewer things allows them to do those things better.

Oh man, I'm so glad this random asshole of a YOU has taught me that I'm illiterate because I didn't see the part where some other jackass said something. I must be retarded because I didn't see it. haha, you fucking sack of shit. You make me laugh.

for me their success is that the employees are not braindead white trash or nogs like at BK or McDs

>Or maybe their focus on doing fewer things allows them to do those things better.

DING DING! This is it. Also, it simply tastes better at dic-fil-shae

>doesn't see basic point of original post
>gets this mad

WEW

>having a good time = mad

ok, haha

The corporation didn't donate money; the owned did.

Plenty of gays work and eat at CFA and CFA doesn't care. They still serve you in a friendly manner.

Probably the best staff of any fast food restaurant. Everyone is always polite and they don't nickle and dime you for every little thing. They also pay their employees more on average than most other fast food restaurants. The one around me starts out at 8.50 and that was back in the mid 00s when I was in high school and new people that worked there. They also have great benefits for a fast food restaurants even for part time employees, have holidays off, and offer programs and dorms for HS employees at a couple colleges(I know Berry is one of them). This all equates to a better staff overall and better staff retention as well so the quality goes up.

Sandwiches are $3 here which I think is pretty fair.

It's pretty good as far as fast food chicken goes. And as a gay guy myself, I couldn't care less what the owner thinks of me. I loved him triggering liberals though. How dare he have differing opinions than I do! Though from what I can tell, even if I act flamboyant in their restaurant, they still treat me with the utmost respect you can for a paying customer. I give it an 8/10 only because their lines are always ridiculously long but imo worth the wait.

pay people enough to give a fuck about the job they're doing for you so that the quality of your product in consistently good and your profits skyrocket.

man; what an innovative business model.

You get 10% off if you silently let the cashier know that you think gays don't belong on the face of this planet.

Tastes really good. That's all there is to it.

>The corporation didn't donate money; the owned did.

Actually, the company sponsored a bunch of "family" organizations and events
In USA, "family" is a code word for "Christofascist hate group"

>differing opinions

Except they were funneling money towards people who would chemically castrate you without hesitation, fucking moron

If it was just about opinions no one would have given nearly as many fucks

nobody cares the food is good fuck off you negative nancy

I'm just responding to what you brought up
Who cares about what you say either? It's all anonymous
Fuckin ass

I didn't bring shit up earlier I'm a different poster meaning your opinion is in the minority here

I'm gonna go contribute to gays being electrocuted with a delicious chicken sandwich and you won't be able to stop me

That comment was for him because he's an oblivious faggot who needs a swift strong kick in the teeth
You should really just mind your own fucking business!

and what're you gonna do about it cocksucker *unsheathes katana*

You really seem like you'd cause a problem in a Chick Fil A establishment

Sorry gays, start cooking better chicken.

Sorry honey but I don't believe you. Proofs

higher quality meat, conservative values, liberal tears
youtu.be/Jg-jzlWcc0E

>Better quality chicken
>Tyson

Pick one.

pretty sure its their good service, food is pretty good i didnt know they were a christian loving brand until midway into my application to them

Their food fucking sucks and is too salty

youtube.com/watch?v=mSblbUuxmKI

>The chicken tastes better than ANY other fast food chain

I'm sorry that you haven't been lucky enough to have a Zaxby's open up nearby.

their waffle fries are dank user.

Also they're just a solid fast food chain that is expanding in markets that they've never been before. In 10 days a new chick-fil-a is opening in West Hartford, CT near me. I'll probably go a few days after it opens.

I tried it once in virginia and it was pretty good for fast food. Also the employees tend to be nicer than wendys, burger king, mcdonalds, etc

>they never get your order wrong
>employees are polite bc they don't hate themselves
>fries are delicious
>chicken is crispy on the outside and tender on the inside
>consistent with all of the above
What's not to like about this chain?

There's always 15 or more cars in line at the drive thru in my town. It's ok i guess, but nothing special. Also, they have a tiny menu and never have anything new so i don't get the hype.

They do have the best milkshakes.

>being this triggered at shit that happened years ago

This thread gave me a Chick fil a craving like no other. If this is a shill then well fucking done.

>tfw van never have chick Fil a because of peanut oil
Damnable allergies.

I had it once, the waffle fries were top tier. Then my throat closed up and I nearly died.

It was my fault though, I didn't check the ingredients beforehand.

You fool, don't even hint about the elaborate masquerade we have setup. If he figures it out we all lose.

At my store we give people hand fulls.

>large fry

Unironically had the boss pick up Chick Fil A on his way in because of this thread.

>homophobic political narrative
While this is somewhat true, the exact opposite is way more supported by pretty much every media organization. Common people learn from TV and movies. I really wouldn't say homophobia is a national problem. But regardless, neither side knows how to handle themselves, so the lgbt gets more obnoxious and aggressive making only the worst of the bigoted people more aggressive and it just feeds itself into disaster over and over.
I think people could get along better if they didn't try to draw attention to themselves as part of some kind of faction. People are so fucking stupid these days.

Zaxby's sucks so much. Their chicken isn't crispy and it's almost to the point it's soggy and you have to drown it in some sauce making it more soggy to even get any flavor and then it's sauce flavor not chicken flavor. They suck so bad. Even their naked chicken sucks bad. I've never seen anyone make a bare chicken breast so bland.

I saw 2 high school kids interviewing for a job at Chick-Fil-A last week when I stopped in for lunch.
One was in a full suit and the other was in slacks and a dress shirt. Both were well-groomed and well-spoken kids.

I hope they can pass the evangelical christian litmus test in their interview. They won't hire anyone who's not a professed hypocritical evangelical. It's clearly stated in their intro job requirements.

Whataburger is getting new chicken in one week.

The fried chicken is damn good, the grilled is better because it's actually raw (like it was) and both are thick as Fuck.

Whataburger is trying to directly compete with chickfilia.

It's a soft launch.

Compared to McDonalds, Burger King, Arby's & Hardees, Chick-fil-A is 100% better. Not only is their food tastire but their crew members are actually friendly and don't make me lose my appetitie.

Did you fail at the 'don't be a flaming faggot' stage?

op has probably had dicks in his mouth

>Not only is their food tastier but their crew members are actually friendly and don't make me lose my appetite.

Not being served by the poorest and shittiest human beings in our society, and the retention of my appetite from not being exposed to those dredges is the number 1 reason to eat at CFA.

The tastiest fast food chicken sandwich in the world is a close second.

forced corporate niceness makes me extremely uncomfy. Smile and take my money don't ask me how my day is going

>those disgusting whore heels
Why do women do this
This and the tattoos, it just makes them look like AIDS

It's not about forced corporate niceness at CFA. It's about upper middle class kids, who were actually raised well in a culture of success (aka white kids), being excited to be working their first job.

They have the cleanest restaurants and the nicest staff because they hire nice young people who will be more successful one day at a better job and are happy to be at this first job, instead of hiring daquan and his ilk who has finally got his shit together at 35 and has totally peaked at cash register honors.

Compare

bitch they train you to be nice, it's the same shit as starbucks

>what is your name?
>how are you today?

it's in the fucking manual. Do you even live in the south? chick fil a is full of black workers

fuck

>chick fil a is full of black workers

I do live in the south. In Atlanta.

And no, CFA is not full of black people. And if it has any black people, its subservient, low IQ, 55 year old mammies that couldn't be nicer and know their roll in society and could not be happier to have their jobs and make their customers happy.

That's because CFA knows why they have such a HUGE devoted fan base. It's because in the south, the second I get handed a chicken sandwich by a guy named Jemarcus and he doesn't wish me the utmost success in the rest of my daily endeavors with a big ol' grin on his servent face - I am never coming back to that shithole.

On the other hand.. Fuckin Wendy's across the street is literally staffed with wolves. You don't think Wendy's trains their staff? There is niceness training everywhere. CFA actually only hires, and retains, the nice people though. The other chains staff warm bodies at best, and fucking wolves at worst.

>pay if register is short
not saying its not his fault, but shit. the company should be able to take a $1.00 blow without a problem. if anything, set a limit and if that limit is reached, immediate fire

I live in Chicago and we have one in the loop. My gf loves it, but I fail to see what makes it so impressive. It's not bad, but nothing special either.

And yes, the forced customer service seems a little over the top, but not necessarily a bad thing.

I don't see her tattoos. Where are they? AIDS victims would be far skinnier also. You can't say a pair of bad shoes makes a woman look like she has AIDS. Are you 13? You like your "women" in tennis shoes and track pants licking an ice cream cone?

They actually make the chicken and dredge and bread it rather than buying premade from the company
Also the grilled nuggets are really good and 140 Cals for a 12 piece is great

Yikes

>They actually make the chicken

I've never seen a farm in the back of any Chick-fil-a raising their own chickens. Just saying. KFC and most fried chicken places flour and bread their naked chickens also. Chick-fil-a is just an entire different beast and they do it great and with pride. The pickle brine, breading, frying, they actually make it fresh so it's not sitting around rotting and getting soggy. Not like it would there anyways as fast as it sells. If any one thinks the "McChicken" pre breaded, frozen precooked patty that is fried to warm up and thrown on a bun and dredged in mayo and wilted lettuce is any where close to an actual whole chicken breast taken care of with pride and love like what you get at Chick-fil-a, they just need to stop eating.

You know what I mean
They buy chicken parts and do the breading and brining and whatnot rather than buying shit and throwing it in a deep fryer

they are cool with up to $5 missing, over that and you get written up and such

I know. But had to say it regardless. But yeah they are a tier above the normal fast food chicken. They use whole breasts and not pre-formed, pre-cooked whatever chicken parts milled together for the formation of a patty. I pay like $6.80 or something for a #1 meal and it's simple and great.

FPBP