TA THREAD. REQUEST ALL YOUR SHITCOINS

Did a TA thread earlier. I'm back. Request your shitcoins. Make sure to follow me on twitter twitter.com/c_temujin if you like my shit. Current outlook of BTC in img. That's my best bet right now.

Attached: 222.png (1268x624, 72K)

>request
>shitcoin
You just triggered half of Veeky Forums

do link you faggot
did you forget where you are?

I need T&A on MOBI

BTO pls

REQ
Don't be a brainlet, Jesus Christ.

Attached: IMG_2941.jpg (640x724, 66K)

For serious: ARK

XLM please.

Universa (UTNP)

>TA on shitcoins when they are 100% dependent on fucking BTC

it is like you faggots hate money

Attached: 1512467755691.jpg (350x420, 37K)

You do the TA in sats-value, you mongrel.

ENJ plz

this

IOTA
STORJ
NANO

pick and do any please

>not realizing even in sat value they are bound to BTC and behave accordingly

But please. Buy altcoins in the mega bear market, especially before BTC pumps to a new high.

Attached: 1520514435785.jpg (1056x696, 51K)

Monaco

Because Sats aren’t related to BTC goblino

dragonchain pls op

TELL ME ABOUT FUN AND REQ

When telegram?

Pretty good BTC TA. Could you please give us your thoughts on Ethereum Classic (ETC)?

Much appreciated!

im sorry master. seems like link is in a descending triangle right now. looking for one more hit on the horizontal support (0.5fib) to confirm it. would be bearish if it breaks down that support but could very well break up the diagonal resistance as well.

Attached: 222ddd.png (1268x623, 59K)

ICX please kind user thanks

not on tradingview, sorry.

also not on tradingview brah

looks like a good buy around here. especially with the mainnet coming up and shit. i might get some too.

Attached: 22222.png (1268x623, 63K)

INT
mr. TAnon

Hi guys, I bought Storm coin 2 days ago at its 3rd green 1hr candle. OP advised me to get out as it had already mooned, so I sold. AMA

everything shud be on the img

Attached: fsafasfsa.png (1268x623, 52K)

i think something liek this could happen.

im out for a bit. gonna eat. will do your other requests after

Attached: ffff.png (1268x623, 50K)

not on tradingview.

well some still move regardless of BTC. TA is still nice to assess the situation and spot the support/resistance etc.

hit my buyzone. some fuckers sold it hard. might look to buy.

see file, descending triangle which is bearish. doesn't look very attractive imo.

Attached: ffssfs.png (1268x623, 43K)

BCH please

Attached: 1518753944179.png (814x965, 173K)

NULS

BAT

Please do Bitcoin Cash

NANO looks really interesting actually. ill take a look at iota next but keep the next request to 1 plz. bullish divergence and im seeing a possible cup forming here. will be watching it

Attached: asfsaf.png (1268x624, 76K)

this is why I said to pick one of them. thanks!

WTC
XEM
CMT

Thanks faggot. Your work is greatly appreciated.

Oops just saw your last reply. Pls do WTC of the 3 I listed.

Ncash or NULS

sorry looks like absolute trash to chart on that. lots of wicks and shit but looks bearish overall.

not on tradingview buddy

looks like fun is being accumulated at these levels. im gonna be watching it as well. i like fun. who /funbro/ here?

will think about it. will post on my twitter if i'll do it.

Attached: fasgas.png (1268x624, 47K)

ELECTRA and ELECTRIFY.ASIA

(see a pattern here?)

This will end up as LINK fud
That said you know what to do OP

this is what i had from a while ago when another user asked. it played out exactly as i expected. its in my 'buy zone' right now. will be tracking it for the next few days i think

Attached: ffsf.png (1268x624, 76K)

looks like a rising wedge on icx. i can imagine it'll dip a bit to around the trend line but i may be wrong since koreans love this shit.

Attached: fffa.png (1268x575, 53K)

there will always be black swans. im sincerely sorry about it but don't jsut rely on what I'm saying or charting. STORM mooned like this cuz of that korean listing. no way that I could've predicted that. and there's no way you'd know you would have held all the way to the top.

bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash - symmetrical triangle, can go either way. look for buys on breakout or sell on breakdown

Attached: fafsaf.png (1268x624, 57K)

symm. triangle look for breakout. do you remember when an user here hacked the nuls twitter and announced a partnership? shit was gold

Attached: fasfgasf.png (1268x623, 53K)

looks like an inverse h&s. volume doesn't really fit but might still play out. i think the important thing is to break the current horizontal resistance.

follow me on twitter if you want to stay updated on when I open up a discord/telegram. will be free - I opened a discord already but I need to think how I'll set it up so gimme a few weeks. or anyone who knows how to/wants to help me setup a server dm me on twitter.

Attached: fasfsafsafa.png (1268x623, 59K)

do xtrabytes please

not on tradingview, srry bud

resistance is pretty heavy around here. so expect a good run if it does break out. looks like a symm triangle

Attached: fffff.png (1268x623, 41K)

every time a candle closes below your support line it invalidates that trend... idiot.

nice volume - trying to break out? looks like it might sicne a lot of low sat coins have been moonin but not sure. sry if my analysis is getting shittier with every reply but it's pretty tiring to get thru every. hope you udnerstand

Attached: asfsafasfsa.png (1268x623, 43K)

DBC please

DENT please my nigga

IOST

what do you mean dickhead.

what?

not on TV

TRX seems to be breaking out btw. got in at 449 just now

Attached: gasgassg.png (1268x623, 47K)

not on TV. TV only has bittrex and binance coins sry

same as above

just got an ENJ alert btw on the upper resistance. may be worth looking at.

reminds me of storm for some reason. 1m chart cuz last pump was really recent. watch out for the break of one of the diagonals

Attached: fsfaas.png (1268x623, 47K)

KNC

Will it keep going and break the resistance shown by arrows ?

Attached: KNCETH.png (1145x764, 103K)

Could you do jnt please

Requesting Credits (CS)

that's KNC/eth - I don't know if you should rely on that. dunno it could happen.

not on TV

not on TV

only bittrex/binance coins goyims

U wot? Kucoin uses trading view charts.

Kucoin uses TV, but TV doesn't have Kucoin exchange

ONTOLOGY

QASH

RIPPLE

Makes sense.

RLC pl0x?

Attached: LOL.jpg (720x720, 52K)

Ontology or RIPPLE
Please
Thanks

plz sir do BNB or OMG sir please

there you go

post some good pajeet memes to spicen up the thread goys. BNB is doing really well btw. im in bnb and TRX currently.

Attached: fsfasfassaf.png (1000x623, 58K)

looks a bit like a channel. weird chart with lots of wicks :thinking:

Attached: 421412421.png (1268x624, 47K)

When to exit BNB or hold until the 15 mr pro trader? I have a giant 6 hour test tomorrow and won't be able to look at the charts

i charted this a while back. bought BNB based on this wedge - looks nice. i think it'll stay pumping for a while considering the positive binance news. BNB coinburn soon and binance moving to malta

Attached: fasfasf.png (1268x574, 65K)

nice you're the best

Attached: LAg1NQS6I2qDKYGUPkT2OfRzPDs2G6QumHgU4qfu0j8.jpg (750x624, 84K)

doesn't look all too good.

just hold bnb for a while desu. especially cuz u will be busy for a while. was a good sell on the 1.618 just now but dunno if it will be now. bnb is like the comfiest hold every lol. see post above why.

Attached: downloadfasfsafsas.png (1268x623, 53K)

Many thanks

>could go up
>could go down
>follow me on twitter for more empty crypto content!

try being less of a condescending little cunt. im just showing the levels you would want to keep track of. others seem to be appreciative of what I'm doing but there will always be little shits like you. thanks a lot for your contribution to the thread

Jupiter is ascending scorpio and as we are now in the age of aquarius which is on the cusp of neptune shortly to be entering uranus the heavens are vibrating indicating a bullrun is imminent

Attached: rg.jpg (683x1024, 58K)

got some nano here. looks like itll break out. looking at the possible cup here. RSI bull div playing out

Attached: fasfsaf.png (1268x624, 77K)

I bought at 9150sats*.

Be careful if anyone is in ICX. Double bearish div. Is due for a dip desu

Attached: fassafsafsa.png (1268x624, 64K)

I hope some of you fucks bought in at least

Attached: fasfasfsa.png (1268x624, 78K)

Streamr pls