Why is ChainLink not holding better?

Seriously what is this coin's problem? In the december bull run it was one of the worst gainers and in the bear market it's dropping just as hard as the rest of the shitcoins.
When will this coin finally start doing some moves?

Attached: stinkylinky.png (856x481, 720K)

When you sell.

Seriously though, you bought a meme that isn’t expected to see any growth for 1-3 years. What did you expect?

Fuck off. It's a bear market, every alt is down. We'll see if this is just a meme during the next bull cycle, faggot.

normies weren't supposed to find this coin.

sergey is trying his best to hide everything going on behind the scenes.
he's running out of time and so are we (to accumulate)
im waiting on some god damn checks to get here, hair is thinning as we speak.

>singularidy

Attached: E1D5EA77-3A36-4A07-AF9D-7A025A82EE3F.jpg (525x525, 39K)

Sell it. My funds to Coinbase will transfer soon and I’ll buy your bags. 1000 eoy? No. But I am betting at least 10 eoy if we get even small scale adoption which is already guaranteed if you look at Req, Swift, Zep etc who are pretty much confirmed using Chainlink, because it is the first mover, most reputable oracle provider. More will come and this will be a blue chip crypto. Buying this and Enigma is probably the best bet in crypto

>y-you’ll see!
Yeah I keep hearing this but, still nothing...
>next bull run
You mean it gets out performed by BTC again? Those bags must be getting heavy.

Attached: 78BDDB87-C51D-4053-BF93-753E9068A7FC.jpg (601x508, 41K)

Fuck off, it's moved from 100-somethings to 70-somethings on cmc in that timespan. It's outperforming the shit bear market

Because it’s fucking run by two people where one has sat on his ass for 10 years, not doing anything. You bought a meme.

> invests in scams with 40 chinks teams

you gonna make it user... somewhere in world top brainlet ranks

You bought a shitcoin who pretends to solve a problem which doesn't even exist yet

>it was one of the worst gainers
you're fucked in the head, it went from $0.13 to $1.4, that's more than 10x you absolute faggot

Attached: 1519005278600.jpg (660x371, 57K)

compared to most other coins that all went 20-100x

>most coins

show your math nigger, I count only icx, tron and verge, if you consider only December bubble period.

It's hard to understand the purpose of the project for normies. Even if you somewhat get a grasp on what it's supposed to do, the brilliant FUDs will make every normie sell it. Only the ones who start deeply researching it and lurk biz enough to see behind the fud posts will hold it or trade other coins and then buy back in.

So the only options for this to actually move up in price is adoption, sergey starts shilling or normies grow a brain. First option is the most likely option.

Attached: 1518465676788.jpg (1050x700, 441K)

HAHAHA DON'T MIND THE STUPID STINKERS IN THIS THREAD. FUCKING BAGHOLDING NIGGERS, LOL.

the price won't come from normies or speculation it will simply come from people buying tokens for income from running a node, I don't care if it only slightly goes up with mainnet release, it will quickly climb up when node operators start reporting their income and others will fomo

>most coins
>20-100x
confirmed retard

The fuck are you talking about. Considering bitcoins schizophrenic fuckery its holding its ground very well. I'll worry when this dumps while everything else moons.

Just hoping this shit continues until May. Then I'll throw another 4k into link. No it won't do 1000k eoy but 8 to 10 is very realistic.

Aka adoption.

Attached: DMY8JAoU8AA0XH5.jpg (1200x901, 110K)

It is relatively unknown. I don't mind as I can continue to accumulate. Also, I am hoping mainnet goes live while price is down. Imagine making full linkies a day for running a node. Eventually it will be decimal places of links.

FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS

Are people actually buying this shit!? Unfuckingbelievable!
In five years from now you're all going to be very upset with yourselves, missing a once in a lifetime opportunity to get rich by wasting your time and money on this total bullshit project. Fucking idiots!