The GOAT condiment

The GOAT condiment.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zH0Jztqt5TY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah if you like bitter/sour with a little heat

I'm ok with this.

I like these better. They aren't very hot, but I mainly buy them to pickle garlic in when the peppers are gone.

Here is a tip for these. Mix these with spear pickles in a tupperware container and let them sit overnight. You wind up with delicious hot pickles.

what about ginger root, it's great

Ascend to my plane of existence

And I said what about Breakfast at Tiffany's?

Condiment and garnish! Homemade Italian roast pork with garlic sauteed spinach and sharp provolone. Pepperoncini hot peppers inside, pepperoncini on the side.

Hot peppers on the inside, Pepproncini on the side***

Wrong band, you goofball.

she said I think we both kind of liked it.

I fully agree with you, OP. It is mandatory for me to have a jar of these at all times. I'll just eat the fuckers right out of the jar and finish it in a few days.

you just made me go get a couple on a saucer.

Yea they are pretty good

How do you pronounce this shit? Is it

>pepper-oh-neechie

Idk, i love those fuckers though.

Pretty sure its just pronounced pepper-chini. I’ve also seen them called Greek peppers for some reason

What is this slop

why'd you take a shit on your dinner plate, bro?

that's a nice looking sammich. personally i'd use raw spinach and less cheese but that's my own personal preference.

Pepper-on-cheeny

i dont know what the fuck most of that is, and it looks like it has a tad more crushed red pepper than i'd use, but otherwise i'd gnosh the shit out of that. good pic.

thank you. i actually didn't mind the texture of the spinach, but it was a tad cheesier than i would have liked. the ones i made for others was less cheesy and i'm sure it was better.

It's just ground beef with my mac and cheese. I was too lazy to separate the chunks while cooking them

It's pepper-chini

So the "on" is silent?
Why not add a few more silent letters?
Peppeyroncinibojay

You tell me jesus.

nm I'm wrong. I'm gonna keep calling it pepperchini though.

youtube.com/watch?v=zH0Jztqt5TY
This guy is in on pepperchini.

oh, awesome. shit i guess i'd eat it with crusty bread and beer then.

The real GOAT

Nah son

They're great, but not really a condiment