"Dad, I have extensively researched a blockchain project called "Chainlink" and I would like to invest in it...

>"Dad, I have extensively researched a blockchain project called "Chainlink" and I would like to invest in it. Could you borrow me $2000 to invest in this project? I promise to hold it for at least 5 years and pay you 50% profit."

What do Veeky Forums?

Attached: young-teenager-multitasking-doing-homework-at-home_syit5fque_thumbnail-full01.png (1920x1080, 2.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oTcSnwKKaUY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's can you lend me not can you borrow me. Learn English before you post here pajeet.

Invest half on REQ and half on LINK you dumb child. KNC too if you want a risky one.
This

You want to invest in this, son? Have you ever listened to a single thing I taught you?
youtube.com/watch?v=oTcSnwKKaUY

fuck the "50%" profit
I'd take 10% annualized with the kid's college fund as collateral.

>borrow me

Attached: 1517174005904.png (498x467, 16K)

Jew alert

> can you borrow me

Attached: image.jpg (866x900, 171K)

>borrow me
Is this common core in action?

Here is 100k

>borrow me

Work on your grammar before stepping outside

Fuck of singapooor.

>dogpiles on OP
>Doesn't notice only other person ITT to ledditspace is ... OP
Rethink your life

Attached: to-the-moon_fuck-this-shit.gif (157x119, 857K)

how do i post in green. are there more colors?

Attached: download.png (500x423, 116K)

>borrow me
Found the filthy SEA jungle asian

OP, can you borrow me a good thread? This one is terrible.

apparently you have not done any own research and instead rely my financial earnings on the advice and shilling of random retarded neets on a thai basket weaving forum .
So absolutely not.
Come back to me with actual projects and we'll see

Attached: a78c15237eacbaf9093c257021783532.png (564x449, 320K)

>$2000
sure son, have fun with your cripto money.
If it was an actual considerable amount then I would have him convince me about it, but my son would get at least one opportunity from me, even if it ends up failing he will have it as a lesson. Yes, I will have him pay me back anyways.

Attached: 1520964202776.gif (200x200, 91K)

I literally did this, but asked for 20k instead.

Now I'm a major.

We're gonna make it.

WHAT is the fucking POINT of that caption? You FUCKING. NIGGER.

>could you borrow me
It’s could you LEND me you illiterate pajeet fuckface

why not amb looks kinda cheap

> Chainlink? Son you're grounded and no internet until you turn 12

I wish you luck user. Personally! I'd promise to pay back any losses, and emphasize the lessons you could learn from investing

user, I think 'borrow me' is the cutest thing that Germans are always saying. I know you're not a pajeet and actually are probably Aryan master race. Get your family loan and these pajeets can all fuck off