Curious where Veeky Forums falls in this spectrum

curious where Veeky Forums falls in this spectrum.

TUMBLR NOSE

Not many people here admit to drinking hot chocolate.

I drink all of them faggot, what are you gonna do about it?

Went to sheetz this morning because we get coffee for free.

Little do they know, I got hot chocolate in a coffee cup.

Call the cops, I don't give a fuck

>Drinking the stimulant Jew

I drink tea to relax and coffee to work and cocoa only when skiing.

>not being idort master race

I like water.

>coffee in the morning
>tea in the evening
>hot chocolate after working outside in the cold

uhh, nothing? just gonna live my life, if that's ok.

FBI is on to you.

>cocoa only when skiing.
jesus christ this.
calories, warmth & stimulation!
pro-tip noted.

I like all to be quite honest family. Although I only drink hot chocolate maybe once or twice a year.

Tea is my preference. But I don't dislike coffee. I usually want my coffee sweet, but I like my tea bland as fuck.

Cocoa is like, the most magical thing, IF someone else makes it for me. For some reason, its such a warm gesture to be made cocoa. I'll occasionally make it for other people, but I never make it or buy it if I'm alone. It has the opposite effect if I'm alone, just makes me sad and focus on loneliness. Kinda get that way with most sweets actually. Not really sure where I got it from.

>Cocoa is like, the most magical thing, IF someone else makes it for me.

Tea all the time unless it's cold and late and i cant sleep in which case hot chocolate.

Coffee is a extreme rarity for when I'm tired and need to wake up or keep going.

Cocoa is the one thing that would get me to sleep when I was lonely and depressed. Leaning back against my headboard with some cocoa watching a stream until I slowly dozed

Thanks hot cocoa

coffee for breakfast, less the caffeine that wakes me up and more the strong, bitter flavor

tea after lunch/dinner really helps calm down the stomache

hot cocoa never really, I dont like the taste of chocolate in general

>black coffee
>cheap cigarettes
>suicidal ideation

I drink hot water out of old wine bottles. It warms me up in my cold house and it makes my mouth feel all clean.

aren't you cool

>cocoa

Fucking faggots.

Just get a chocolate flavoured protein shake and microwave that bitch.

I don't know why but calling it "cocoa" really triggers me. Is that an American thing? Everyone I know just calls it "hot chocolate". the word "cocoa" makes me cringe.

t. Canadian

oh yeah and I'm predominantly a coffee drinker

I drink tea and coffee. i make cocoa for the little ones, but I can't drink full glasses of milk so I avoid it.

Hot chocolate and cocoa are not the same thing. Cocoa is made with cocoa powder, sugar, and milk.

I drink coffee and tea, about 4 cups of both a day with 2 sugar but no cream. Black tea only, though. I used to drink green tea in the same quantities but the manganese content did a number of my nerves. I started to get convulsions from it and stopped soon thereafter.

shitty tea is unacceptable
great tea is great
shitty coffee is essential to life
great coffee is nice
always only raw cocoa with honey and cayenne

>not drinking Yuenyueng

Uhh... Isn't there cacao powder and sugar in chocolate?... Wouldn't melting a block of chocolate into milk be the same thing, but different??

Same. Don't know why I drink hot chocolate so rarely. It's comfy.

No. If it was the same, it would be called the same thing. Hot chocolate is made with chocolate or chocolate powder. Hot cocoa is made with cocoa powder. Just because there is cocoa powder in chocolate doesn't mean it's the same thing.

I drink all three, depending on where I am and how much time I have to prepare it.

On my way out of the house I just take some tea in a thermos, because it's easiest to just pour some boiling water and milk.

At home, hot cocoa is maximum comfy but coffee is nice also. Too much caffeine gives me the shits though, and I hate instant coffee.

Oh. Okay.

But wait. What makes chocolate powder different than cacao powder + sugar?

Coffee.
If I had to drink useless stuff I'd drink water.

hot chocolate has barely any cocoa in it. If you ever had real hot cocoa, you would understand the difference. Go buy a can of cocoa and try it for yourself. Make sure to make it with milk on the stove.

Nevermind. I googled it. Apparently hot chocolate contains cacao butter.

Im not a nigger

>keeps you alive
>useless

I meant something that doesn't have any remarkable immediate effect fucknuts

This

tea often
coffee often
hot chocolate when it's real fucking cold and I want to go to bed

Joe

yes /pol/ everythings jews

Well, obviously, the nigger is wrong. Tea is superior.

Cocoa can be nice, I guess, but holy fuckballs the calories.

coffee is social drink
hot cocoa is for calories
tea is daily driver

Who the fuck consumes hot chocolate as religiously as a coffee or tea drinker? I've never heard of these people before.

I have all three in my cupboard.
Instant.

Children do because they don't understand tea and coffee is too bitter.

I love it all.. i make espresso's, lattes, chai lattes and i drink all kinds of tea everyday.. im starting to move away from drip coffee.. as an american.. i have sipped that brown water for 20 years

You should start moving away from the lactose poison also.

Tea (any color of tea, even green and white) will make your teeth brown, worse than even coffee will. It's the tannin.

There's a reason the British have such bad teeth.

I've never heard of instant tea.

why is it so bad? i dont have lactose probs..? dont drink much of it anywhere else in my diet.

hmmm never heard of it. but i do brush like a madman..

Tannin is a super stain-setting compound.

I make my cocoa with water and maybe a teaspoon of brown sugar. Then I'll add a splash of 2% milk.

It's how I warm up after shoveling the driveway. Mostly at night.

All three baby,

just not usually at the same time.

brb, making a tea mocha.

>Had tea once to taste it and didn't like, never had any again
>Took coffee for like 2 years total, at most one cup a day
>Horrible teeth since always

well I guess it could've been worse if I took lots of it

I'm a little baby who doesn't like bitter things. I hate coffee and I haven't found a tea I like, although I'm still trying them out

hot cocoa is the only warm beverage I drink (besides mulled alcohol that doesn't count) although sprinkles a shit

I order a hot chocolate at most coffee places I go to, but I don't go out too often anymore.

Yes lets all glorify infantile behaviors in adults and all play ukelele poorly in our onesies while smiling like a couple of specials.

God I fucking hate this trend.

Tea is far superior

Have a black coffee in the morning. Have a cup of tea or two later in the day when writing.

Writing what?

I write/illustrate children's books. Tea helps me relax and get in a good mindset.

>tea
>bitter
What

Is that like a hobby?

So? We call it Shoco

does she add the rainbow sprinkles to put her mind at ease from the gangrape from her muslim brothers??

that sounds really nice, do you have any examples of drawings or something?

I only drink tap water xD

I wish I visited more places that served cocoa. Also I wish I had more tea.

Pretty sure that's a dude wrapped in a blanket you knob...

Tea and Coffee are both shit

I drink tea fairly often, but have coffee almost every morning. I save cocoa powder for mochas though and rarely drink hot cocoa. Cocoa is nice for really shitty and cold days, but we have very few in my part of Colorado.

i add cocoa into my coffee

i've never been a coffee-drinker. i see no need in the daily intake of a flavored, liquid stimulant--though, i do appreciate the beauty of certain coffee, both in its aesthetics and cultivation process.
i'm very fond of herbal tea. i'm really only interested in teas which have a genuine, distinct effect upon consuming them. jasmine tea sharpens cognition.
also, cocoa/hot chocolate is the greatest of all time.

I'm half and half coffee and tea
I don't drink cocoa all that much

Just drink rooibos and call it tea.

I don't drink any of those though. I drink either uncarbonated juice that I dilute with water a lot, home made lemonade or orange juice, or just water. Well, usually water.

Except when I go out on the town, then I drink a lot of beer and sometimes distilled things.

Generally tea, green or earl grey, occasionally cocoa

I add coffee to my cocoa

drink green tea many times a day. black tea very rarely. coffee only on weekends, because it fucks with my sleep.

I drink hot chocolate acne hot cacoa a lot during the winter.

I want to start getting into tea.

What kinds should I get for before bed? Do I just drink it straight or do I have to pour lots of sugar in it like coffee to make it bearable?

>hot chocolate acne
interesting

i take a hot cocoa packet and add it to my coffee along with a couple creamers and make a poor mans mocha

You're such a fucking faggot, dude.

Holy shit someone on Veeky Forums isn't a retard.

>tfw i make tea to run through my coffee pot for making coffee and use cocoa in my coffee along with butter, salt, brown sugar, and cinnamon.

I like all 3. I've been on a green tea kick lately. Just regular green tea with a little lemon juice added is great. I make sure I use the right amount of teabags to equal the amount of caffeine in coffee. I used to drink multiple cups of coffee daily, but they gave me awful shits. So I reduced to maybe one or two cups and week and I feel much better.

I use ice in the oil to make the coffee pot cook faster.

Bitter, bitter water-only drinkers.

Coffee because I have a caffeine dependency

That's because retarded illiterates created it.
Someone looked at the word cacao and decided it was cocoa, and everyone agreed so as not to look stupid.
Maybe it was a typo that started it?

I order hot chocolate pretty much any time I'm at a coffee shop.
It's called a "mocha"

Coffee gives me diarrhea, tea gives me insomnia...but cocoa...cocoa is my friend

Hostile reminder that hot chocolate is the official beverage of conquistadors.

Ever get a tin of flavored chocolate powder and make your own?