Choose your tea, Veeky Forums

Choose your tea, Veeky Forums.

Hard more: no Earl Grey, hot.

The Ceylonese, if you please

Scottish Breakfast and a scone with clotted cream and preserves.

Imperial gunpowder.

English breakfast.

ginger / turmeric? i don't see it

He said tea, user

Definitely Oolong Orange Blossom

Jasmine Jazz

Lipton's for me, please, the best tea.

I'll have a cup of redbush, please.

I will try the Raspberry & Rose Hip

I don't even need to see the menu, I'll take the Assam, and I'm going to put milk and two teaspoons of sugar into it.

I don't understand why people like tea. I hate all warm/hot beverages in general, and I mostly drink only water and beer/booze, but I can appreciate a nice coffee from time to time. However, tea is just nasty.

Do you require Enlgish or asian genes to enjoy tea?

>I can appreciate a nice coffee from time to time

A pumpkin spice latte is not "a nice coffee"

The reason people enjoy tea is the same reason they enjoy coffee, beer, wine, etc. It tastes good.

You may want to try out one of those passion fruit kiwi "tea" things they have at argo. Or bubble "tea". It's going to be similar to those PSLs

Pffff no Thailand fermented blacks, no first flush Darjeeling, no 8 gifts, what am I supposed to drink, pleb tea?

Also if you want sweet tea, put licorice root in it, not shugar. Black is supposed to be enjoyed not sweetened

Republic Chai

What kind of place would ever have a tea menu that large? Even my favorite coffeehouses don't have that.

That's not even particularly large a list.

I've been to tea cafes that have a literal multi-page book menu that listed teas by country of origin.

If black = Darjeeling
If green = Sencha
If neither = Masala Chai

is this menu supposed to impress me? It looks like someone who compiled a list of teas based on what they could find at their local grocers. Almost none if it lists origin or grade. This is the tea equivalent of a coffee menu that lists different flavors of Folgers.

Anyway;
Black = Ceylon (Dimbula specifically)
Green = Matcha made in the manner of tea ceremony
Not-Tea = Mugicha

Orange spice green tea please, followed by chamomile after dinner

one oolong orange blossom please

Patrician taste

No Rooibos?

Lapsang Souchong

If it's an American restaurant then it is impressive. Yorkshire for example you don't just get off a random store shelf here

Black(?) - Formosa Oolong
Herbal - Spiced Plum
Green - Genmaicha Green

Good choice.

>Do you require Enlgish or asian genes to enjoy tea?
not at all
you require english genes, or genes found in places colonized by the english, to appreciate teabags tho

if it's before 11am or after 11pm, I'll have genmaicha
else I'll have Formosa oolong thank you very much

>No African Red

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

Current mood:
Pineapple Ginger

Most other times:
Raspberry & Rose Hip

1 spoon of orange blossom honey if available

microwaved Lipton please

How much sugar you finna put in that "coffee" senpai?

Pg tips in the am, Gen Mai Cha in the evening.

Who's got the hobnobs?

Jasmine tea

Rooiboos sucks desu. I can't make my mind on it. I drank it a lot of times, but it's just bleh..

Loose leaf Assam, with a little milk, please. Unless it's the afternoon, in which case I'll have Darjeeling, loose leaf, or Sencha, loose leaf. No bags, please.

cherry sencha onegaishimasu

It tastes like how earwigs smell.