My wife just started crying cause I told her she made me a bland breakfast. What do you guys think? It wasn't very good

My wife just started crying cause I told her she made me a bland breakfast. What do you guys think? It wasn't very good.

Fuck off.

Apology to her you fucking autist.

Never tell a woman something like that.

le ebin repost xD

sage

My wife's son just started crying because I told him he reposted a bland meme. What do you cucks think? It wasnt very good.

My sisters husbands third son just vomitted, saying it's the 6. time he saw that pasta.

Apologize to her.
She didn't even have to make you breakfast you fat fuck

Womyn should not be criticized you rapist shitlord it is already humiliating enough for her that she has been forced into slavery by you

kys faggot

I like my pasta al dente

Eat her ass then, would probably taste better and make her feel good. You piece of shit

you should apologize to her for having autistic standarts

Poor girl.

That's what you get for marrying a white woman. Where is the seasoning on those home fries?

Oh look! it's repost day again!

At least it's good for spotting the white knight redditors

why didn't you add salt and pepper ya wanker?!

no wonder she is cheating on you

>tfw what used to be one of the only decent boards is now /tv/-tier because a bunch of underage fucktards keep trying to make forced memes

Try to give constructive criticism next time.

She's not very good at cooking, and you are fucking terrible with women

This pasta isn't even funny. Saged, reported and deleted

I miss when people actually cooked and came here to post about it and talk about real food.

Remember when there was coo/ck/-off threads, people talked about mushroom hunting, and growing herbs and having gardens and stuff like that?

This place used to be comfy but now all the oc is scarce. Instead of being an interesting board with character it's like pol and b moved in and started treating it like "hurr Veeky Forums talks about food nigger xd dum frogposter"... And of course, to these edgelords, the extent of "food" can be procured from a drive thru or in the same building you pay for gasoline.