kek im making money and you poorfag?

Just to recap:

- 20% of record Binance profits going into the BNB burn, in 24 days

- BNB upgrade to its own blockchain

- Binance to release Margin Trading, fees paid from BNB

- Binance to release Distributed Exchange powered by BNB

- Binance to create Fiat-Crypto Exchange with fees paid from BNB

- BNB is the best performing altcoin in terms of holding ATH value against BTC

- BNB is literally mooning right now and will at least 2x in the next 3 weeks.

Why are you not in already?

Attached: BNB.jpg (540x361, 36K)

hes telling you to kill yourself because its been mooning all week, post earlier or dont post at all faggot.

You can still get in for easy 20-30% profits at least.

sell the "top" 00127 take profits
still moons
moons more
shit
buy back in at 00132
red dildo
-20 BNB

Attached: 1516815102572.jpg (793x786, 54K)

Just hold, it will it close to 0.0015 either this pump today or within the next couple of days.

>sold at 12400 at 9% gains

This thing will crash back down soon and I'll scoop it back up

Estimated targets for whale pump groups is 0.0028 little over 2x leading up to token burn. Still have weeks until then and clearly isn't priced in since it keeps going up. I'm gonna sell 75% at 0.0025 to be safe.

I don't believe you

I wouldnt bet on it.
This will moon till april 15 atleast.

The research paper I've read said 0.0025 for the April pump. However that was before the margin trading, DEX, and fiat exchange news.

Honestly as this is an asset token its growth isn't tied to market sentiment, only activity.

Binance still make fees on the way down or up and this quarter has had major volatility, so on the profit sharing BNB burns we can all make a tonne of money.

That's fine and you shouldn't. Keep in mind last token burn BNB went just shy of 3x. Granted it was bull run but Binance also has record profit/revenue for Q1. We're not expecting anything less than 2x. 50% if you want to be extremely conservative and leave money on the table. Do some research and you'll see how much they are working on and will be launching soon. This Malta announcement is just the beginning.

This. People seem to think the crash means no chance for moon like last token burn. Just like a bull run results in massive FOMO and thus large number of trades and fees, so does a crash where people are panic selling left and right and trying to jump into other coins to make their money back or preserve as much as possible. Volatility = profits either way for Binance. Why do you think BNB has been the highest performing alt ever?

>boomers itt measuring in sats
wtf
what matters is bnb doing 2x against eth

Fucking source

I know user, I just tried to accumulate more BNB.

For which point? They all quit easy to google.

These plans and features are all in their white paper. But you wouldn't know because you can't research it for yourself.

I like BNB for at least one more year (until they get close to reducing fee % reduction) but the coin burn only destroys coins paid from fees. Meaning they're not in circulation and will have no impact on the price of the coin other than general buy pressure. They're not market buying BNB/BTC from their own exchange.

Attached: 1504778036208.jpg (900x900, 82K)

And it keeps going up. Still not too late to get in.

Where did you read that, discord?

Attached: treyvon smile.jpg (250x246, 6K)

what the fuck I just made an easy 0.25 ETH

thank you based CZ

BNB's moon preceded the last alt bull run. Just sayin...

They actually are market buying, they sold a large chunk of their BNB supply to protect profits in the downturned market. It is also in Binance's interest to have a higher BNB price at the burn date so that they can burn less.

Binance spread out the market orders over 3-4 weeks to the burn date so that they are not accused of market manipulation. They also want to accumulate BNB at a lower cost so that it is less expensive for them next quarter.

Did you completely miss the massive pump BNB did once the Q4 token burn date was announced last year???? It went from $9 to fucking $24 in a little over a week. Yes we were in a bull run but the price had already 3x'd before the token burn was even on the radar. Worst case scenario we're looking at a 50% gain leading into 2nd week of April. Whale groups are eyeing 120% and BNB is simply the best place to park your money as it holds against BTC.

You should sell at the first major pump if history has taught me anything

Attached: 852751.jpg (250x246, 28K)

Still don't believe?

Attached: Screenshot_20180323-140046.png (1440x2560, 299K)

This will get me to the first fucking whole Bitcoin.
KEK

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

I believe

Attached: cher.jpg (261x193, 9K)

HERE WE GO BOYS LAST DIP TO GET IN

Attached: 1517901182933.jpg (598x714, 303K)

I'm going to die of a heart attack before 30 with this crypto shit

Attached: 1516028080376s.jpg (240x250, 5K)

This is the same pump pattern as last quarter, it could go on for another 6 hours.

Attached: 747332.jpg (711x467, 72K)

Attached: Master-Osho.jpg (720x487, 80K)

BNB puuumpppiiiing gett innn faggots

Yeah dont think its done yet

>"sell top" 115
>Buy xvg to try for a quick flip
>go to sleep
>wake up because nightmare: verge is a shitcoin, I lost all my money

xvg dropped 5% overnight, bnb went up 10%
15% loss before fomoing back in at 124

God
fucking
damnit
JUST

At least my unconsciousness is smart enough to realise that if it doesn't want to seize existing it better wake me up for shit like this.

This shit happens all the time, I got burned a few times aswell.
Only holding BTC when I'm not trading.

>people bought this shit over 125000

I'm out for today, cya tomorrow if this is still going

Attached: 1474436541420.jpg (640x640, 72K)

Yeah man, lessons are learned the hard way
Almost got the noose out when I woke up.

I'm pretty decent at swinging shit in downtrends, always seem to fuck it up in uptrends however.

>this will happen
I wnt to neck myself bnb should have made me a millionaire already. But instead still a wageslave.
A 3 year hold on bnb to 1000$ will happen I see it already. If I buy 1000 now I still have a chance to make it and a real fucking chance.

Lol. Not quite 1000 but be assured that bnb is valuable as fuck and will remain that way for as long as binance exists. And binance is damn good at existing.

I gained in sats the past 3 days, but lost in usd.

Think about it son once they design ways to tie up and hold bnb into place this thing will go to 1000$
Bnb has the chance to be bigger than the eth network.

ICX or BNB

How do you figure. Are you just being a faggot or do you have any reason?

Binance moving to Malta, Crypto haven. As long as interpol don't work out some way to shut them down, this coin is going interstellar

Another dump incoming. Then back up. It'll be 15 by the eom.

Idc about down in usd, the game is gathering sats. Btc will go up by itself, not something I worry about.
Up in sats = Up

So hard to break the habit of looking at USD, but I’m up in sats and I got in in January when BTC was at 14k.

Been down about 3k usd since then but I’m up in sats.

Forget USD in cryptoland.
You want BTC for the day when it starts:
The bullrun of our lives.

Attached: 1518635773507.png (400x386, 99K)