So, I've been eating pic related almost every meal for two weeks...

So, I've been eating pic related almost every meal for two weeks. For diet reasons I'm trying to keep under 25g of carbs a day. My question is, what can I do to spice it up without adding a starch, like potatoes or rice?

Eat a varied diet with fruits and breads and anything not overly processed and eat normal person portions

Carbs are mother fuckers. They're in practically everything. I'd recommend peppers, maybe a slaw of some kind, tomatoes, and stewed greens.

Salsa on chicken, blend of cumin garlic and chili powder on broccoli.

Chili paste, marinate your chicken in a brine, or really anything you want to enhance the flavor. Steam broccoli until almost fully cooked, finish in a pan with oil and garlic.

Cut up the chicken, throw it on high heat, add chopped onion, add garlic powder, fry the shit out of it, add soy sauce, add honey, add hot sauce/chillis/ whatever hot shit you want, throw in the broccoli, and toss the shit out of the whole thing. You're going to get some extra sugar in your diet, but like two tablespoons of honey isn't going to make you gain weight unless you're a lazy shit.

What if he's diabetic? At two tbls of honey ALONE you went over this man's 25g limit.

Never gonna make it

Mashed cauliflower

you can make a cauliflower puree -- 1 lg head, boil the florets till fork tender (think it's 5 minutes? maybe 10?), purée with 2 tbsp heavy cream, 2 tbsp melted butter and 1/4 cup grated extra sharp cheddar.
season with salt and pepper.
tastes like delicious mashed potatoes and has practically zero carbs.

Spicy paprike with canola oil - give the piece of poultry a massage with it and leave to brew overnight

Stop believing in meme diets and just add whatever the fuck you want as long as it gives you a reasonable amount of nutrition for a reasonable amount of calories.

Thanks for all the recommendations guys.
not diabetic, just a fat shit
will try, sounds delicious
not memeing, just trying to go high protein low carb. You know, the usual recipe for losing weight.

Plus it keeps well when premaking meals for the week

>You know, the usual recipe for losing weight.

No. Calories are calories, as far as losing weight is concerned whether they're fat, protein, carbohydrates, etc, does not matter. If you intake less calories than you use, you will lose weight as your body burns excess fat and muscle to make up for the lower amount of calories. Obviously this doesn't mean you can just eat a thousand calories of pure sugar every day and be fine, the nutritional content still has health effects, but 3000 calories of sugar won't make you any fatter than 3000 calories of protein or fat or anything else.

I think his point is that he's on a PSMF diet.

Dude, I'm morbidly obese, and really scared of diabetes, if i want to cut carbs, I can.

honey isn't a carb. either way it's just a thickener and acts as a base for the other flavors. You could probably do the same with cornstarch or xantham gum and an orange if you dialed back the seasonings, soy sauce, and peppers.

Try pasta made from veggies. It's the same price as regular pasta: $1.29 - $1.50 for a pound. Make a mushroom sauce with it. Goes great with chicken and broccoli.

>honey isn't a carb

Riced cauliflower, sauteed mushrooms, boullion, sambal or chili paste

you are dumb.

Is sriracha a crab?

different marinades works for me or different preparations.
Served with a smidge of curry sauce is nice

Potatoes are relative non-calorically dense and can easily be steamed. I don't know why you'd cut them out.

Carbs are awesome for physical performance.

Do you have to make it home made or can you buy it boxed? I've tried the tri color stuff with spinach and carrots incorporated into the dry pasta and it's good and tastes great. Or do you mean more along the lines of spaghetti squash?

Genovas witness?

Pretty sure it's a cuttlefish

honey isn't bread dude, learn to cook

>bread
>not overly processed

Lol

>3000 calories of sugar won't make you any fatter than 3000 calories of protein or fat

No but it'll leave you a lot fucking hungrier.

Honey is pure sugar you moron. Ya it's a great thickener, especially to thicken your waistline you fat dumb fuck.

Just drink some apple cider vinegar.

>not buying fresh bread from a bakery
>not making your own

I bet you think vegetables are processed too because the can they come in says so.

What if you ate only sugar?

Would you still gain weight if you ate 10,000 calories of sugar a day? What does your body need to actually construct fat cells?

Holy fuck, how dumb are you?

Are you eating a pound of honey a day or what?

>I'm trying to keep under 25g of carbs a day

>eat fruits

are you retarded

Are homemade bread and bakery bread not made with flour then?

soy sauce, cheese, salt/pepper, eggs, any number/variety of other seasonings/herbs, other cute of chicken

>honey
nope

while what you say is right, for some people going low carb makes it easier to control hunger and therefore easier to stay under their caloric goal for the day

even if it's made from veggies, pasta still has carbs, if you ABSOLUTELY need some kind of pasta/noodle, get that "shirataki miracle noodle" stuff. made from mushrooms and whatnot

Local honey can be good for you though, it's not like eating fucking pure sugar.

Add a poached egg and halloumi cheese

You're thinking that carbs = only complex carbs like rice, pasta and bread. Simple carbs (any sugars-fruit, candy, etc) count as carbs too. Honey has 17 grams of carbs per tablespoon. I literally can't believe there are people who don't understand this

Nigga, it's worse than pure fucking sugar because it's more concentrated. 1 tbsp honey - 17g carbs. 1 tbsp table sugar - 12g carbs.

ooooh! a whole 5 grams of carbs! better watch out for that....

....or you could...you know....just use less honey...since it's more concentrated......

>a whole 5 grams of carbs!
>honey isn't a carb

:^)