youtu.be/HJ6b5PO-NvY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the fuck is it covered with

I'm guessing generic steak spice

What the fuck does it look like?

looks like birdseed

probably something like montreal steak seasoning

Semen

jesus, why did you season a fucking burger so much?

After

he dropped them

Yum!

That is seriously disgusting. How do you mess up so bad? You're on a food and cooking board and you fuck a simple hamburger up beyond belief. How is that even possible?

You managed to fuck a rissole up. How the fuck do you do that? Did you not have a father? Cunt you are cooking them in an electric grill to Jesus Christ I don't think you have what it takes to live mate. Use a flat pan nonstick or stainless doesn't matter and seer it.

How did I fuck it up? Seriously, eating them right now and I don't taste anything wrong. They're delicious!

is that fucking fennel?
Pig fucking disgusting, OP.

>nonstick
>seer

>rissole

>dry as the sahara

I like my burgers well done too, OP but jesus

Nigger, you dun goofed.

Isn't this the same as descretating the flag in America?

worse

Dry as fuck.
What percent fat ground beef did you use?

Bedbugs

I know you, OP. I do.

I've worked in meat departments, butcher shops and meat plants for years. I've seen you and people like you in every place I've worked. Some limp wristed ladyboy or a white housewife will come in, grab the leanest piece of meat they can stomach (and they'll always bag it first and wash their hands after), cook it well done. Your burgers look like the shitty overpressed thin ones we premake and leave out on the shelf for a week with 3 pounds of spices put on there specifically to appeal to your retard demographic, the "I don't know anything but I sure think I do" class

And then you'll come in tomorrow and complain that our beef is low quality and dry, cringe at the sight of our fresh beef, then fuck off to buy tofu or some other vegan trash.

user stop

try mixing the seasoning into the patty next time so that you don't end up with a layer of burnt shit on it

that's not the problem at all, that's fine
>what is au poivre
he just cooked them to hell and gone

damn I feel like vvvvolfgang puck compared to the fucks that post on this board kek.

Lol, wtf. Is that Steve O?

Yeah, back when he was still funny.

Yup, he was addicted to whippets, there's a whole documentary about it.

What the greyhounds?

youtu.be/HJ6b5PO-NvY

jesus christ this is worse than when that guy on /int/ tried to boil a burger