Poor people deserve to be poor

Poor people deserve to be poor.

youtube.com/watch?v=e7eJJLlVD8o

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-23 at 4.22.43 PM.png (1272x870, 1.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pseQRJO372I
youtube.com/watch?v=OMpKtbCGWmQ
claimingpower.com/store2/tough-chewing-gum-store/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reversible_inhibition_of_sperm_under_guidance
youtu.be/4vzFeiKH1jQ?t=154
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why are poor people so repulsive

People with money are cynical and deserve to be taken down a notch. But don't worry you will get old soon and die same as them.

Why we as a society ever stopped the eugenics projects always boggles my mind.

I Always though we should setup an eth pyramid style game where people could post their profiles and we pay them crypto to sterilize themselves.

The smart contracts would pay out to a trusted circle of doctors that would only pay the individual when the procedure was completed. If the person bails then the crypto is returned to the source wallets.

Rich mommy is pretty hot desu.

don't want to be poor?

BUY LINK!!!!!!!!!

Poor stupid people are lucky because they can interact socially with other people without anxiety over how they come off. They can say the stupidest shit with complete confidence.

Attached: 945916D3-D79A-499F-93DC-A16301E9E8CB.jpg (664x960, 127K)

>the richest nation on the face of the earth ever has people this poor
>blaming poor people

Maybe they specifically made bad choices, but you should already know from data concerning income inequality that poor people are not at fault.

Also a child could see the producers meddling to make them look as ridiculous as possible

without poor there woudn`t be rich
so stfu faggot

>income equality showing anything.
No.
That is wrong though.

>Why we as a society ever stopped the eugenics projects always boggles my mind.
Because the entire concept relied at the time on faulty premises and limited actual science. Two dumb parents can produce a genius.

Read this:

>Lacking the ACTN3 protein does not seem to have any harmful health effects, but there does seem to be an effect on sports performance. Several studies have found that Olympic-level power athletes always have at least one working copy of the ACTN3 gene. After studying hundreds of athletes, scientists came to the conclusion that it is probably impossible for someone who lacks the ACTN3 protein to reach the top levels of performance in power sports.

>They were soon proven wrong. While looking for other genes that might determine athletic ability, a Spanish scientist hit upon an exception to the rule: a champion long jumper who has two non-working copies of ACTN3.

>The long jumper has a history of great achievement. He competed at the international level at the age of 16, and went on to compete in several European and World championships. He has also participated in two Olympic games.

>The fact that this long jumper is the first and so far only Olympic power athlete to be found who lacks the "gene for speed" is evidence for how important this gene is in determining this type of athletic ability. But his success is a testament to the fact that genes are not destiny.
-23andme article

>23andme
m8 thats just your jewish propaganda to keep pushing le 56%

This. anyone with any knowledge, background or research in a subject is a jewish trickster. The Daily Stormer>Peer Reviewed Journals!
>Insert /pol/ buzzwords here

just so you know
23andme is based in Israel
take that as you will

>23andme is based in Israel
Funny because their headquarters is in California.

The wall of text you posted confirms the science you call "faulty". Public policy ought to be based on probabilities, not a non-zero possibility of a given event.

I like the poor persons outlook on life

Thank you for the great pill of Red my kekistani brethren. To think I was going to take cited claims and industry research from a California based firm seriously!
They cant reject the null hypothesis. Do you even understand how probability works?

>but you should already know from data concerning income inequality that poor people are not at fault.
I know from growing up among poor people that they are poor because of consistently making shitty life choices.

Go outside and look around at society as a whole.

Natural selection is dead, and the breeding pools are making less and less exceptional human beings.

We as nation states need to stop providing benefits for people to simply breed and move more towards exceptional DNA distribution initially though sperm bank programs and paying top tier women. Then move into actual genetic modification.

Our mental evolution has far outpaced our physical evolution. It is time to look past the moral implications and start experimenting on the Human genome.

>Two dumb parents can produce a genius

Yeah but more often they simply create another sandwich artist.

Attached: Attach28620_20180321_203243~2.png (568x712, 446K)

They picked the most stereotypical successful / poor people, but the difference in attitude is real and the results are clear as day.

>16:25 "I got here somehow, and it wasn't from me creatin' my own reality."

Poor people think that they had no part to play in how things turned out.

People are responsible for who they become, but they're also a product of their environment. Some people have it a start in life that's a lot easier than others, and when all that you've ever known is shit and your whole life experience shows you that the rest is too, it's hard to get motivated.

Einstein is jew too

where is the rest of the episode it says full episode but stopped at min 19 i need more mommie milkies

hold on whilst I manifest myself some cypto gains

this
where the rest OP

I'm conflicted because both of the women are kind of right, and wrong. Fat bitch has lost all hope. Skinny bitch is a deluded walking infomercial. They're both pathetic creatures I'd rather avoid. Rich family are kind of assholes for selling stupid shit to idiots too. Poor family are assholes for not moving elsewhere where there are jobs and being a drain on society. How does your country function is beyond me, Americans.

Poor fag detected

Imagine what these trash cunts would do if they were given a UBI? Fucking commie bullshit

I'm gonna manifest the crypto market cap to be 20 trillion by EOY

Attached: 1516156870841.gif (320x240, 682K)

she's moist

youtube.com/watch?v=pseQRJO372I

youtube.com/watch?v=OMpKtbCGWmQ

Lazy fucks!

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

agreed

kek

LINK WILL BE $1000+ EOY MRS BEAUVAIS TAUGHT ME

>/leftypol/ comes out of the woodwork

manifestmanifestmanifest

i don't know

sometimes i think i care too much

i'm too ugly, and stupid to obtain the things i want in life. sometimes i just wish i was fat, and ignorant, and poor, and didn't give a fuck about anything. i'd probably at least have had sex probably with some decent looking trailer girls by now. i'm a 28 year old kissless virgin and here i am living in my parents house thinking i need to make 10 million off crypto and lift for five years before i can approach a girl to talk to her.

Holy fuck theyre so disgusting.

>approaching women
Have a job, lift casually for 1 year, stop being obese, if your jaw looks like shit chew on some of that turkish jaw shaping gum and stop being a literal mouth breather
There, girls will approach you
just don't sperg out when they do

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

Attached: Capture.jpg (1003x871, 54K)

>turkish jaw shaping gum

Wut?

ive been poor
and ive been rich

both have benefits
and at times you may wish

its not really different
same old pains

but its all okay
because of my gains

money don't buy happiness jay be talkin truthful

but i'm happiest when i can buy what i want, get high when i want

>why are poor people so repulsive
Why do Americans hate poor people? I thought the American dream was all about poor people working hard to make it?

Has America just decided that no more poor people should ever be allowed to make it?

1st result in google
claimingpower.com/store2/tough-chewing-gum-store/

I don't mouth breathe so my jawline looks ok, but most jawlets are forced to chew hard gum to unfuck their jaws

You don't even know what an exceptional human being is. But here is a hint : it isn't you or me.

So what? Execute everyone on earth after we start a lab breeding program. Grow humans like mice that are resistant to cancer and heart disease.

This is ridiculous and not going to happen.

mfw I bought bitcoin at 19k

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-03-23 23:54:30.png (1009x944, 595K)

I've never heard of it before this thread and that site is janky as fuck. Interesting idea though.

Yeah there's better places, if your jaw looks like shit it's worth a try. Most important is breathing through your nose instead of your mouth, and obviously being not fat, if you're fat nobody can see your jawline even if it's 10/10.

Do you have a personnal best-of? I like watching low intelect stuff like this or prison documentary & kitchen nighmares on my tablet to fall asleep.

There is so much god damn opportunity in America that I have literal hatred for welfare scum. You have to be super lazy/retarded to make less than $25k a year (have a flatmate/GF/wife make the same minimal non-retard pay and you household is $50k+/yr, putting you in the global 1%).

If you have no ability to earn $35k a year in your future, consider sterilization/suicide.

>I like watching low intelect stuff like this or
And what does that say about you? Maybe you should read above your level instead of watching the misery and drama of the made up.

I grew up a poorfag and poor people are for the most part vile and stupid, and deserve their fate.

poor people need to be poor otherwise capitalism doesnt work, dummy

Can you even read you pathetic neckbeard lol? It helps me falling asleep.

Dude, you are a MANIAC

the stars are open to all. poor people are enslaved by a system that embraces fractional reserve banking. This system is embraced and encouraged by 99% of the worlds governments because they are enslaved to it themselves.
Freedom so the stars say is from them embracing of crypto currencies and the rejection of the debt based money system we all live in. reject the system reject debt based life and poor people are no longer poor but equals in a inclusive world rather than a plantation run by pharasees

Attached: rg.jpg (683x1024, 58K)

>hurr durr genocide solves everything
You just hate being reminded, without your mommy and daddy you would be just like the homeless crackheads you want to kill.

There is a direct correlation between creativity and the amount of comfort eccentric humans have in a society or community. This is why megalithic structures appeared historically when agriculture was invented. Finally men who were not good warriors or hunters could achieve something and impress the pussy and spread their genes. So we can fucking directly trace back our technological success to SOCIAL SAFETY NETS.

HUMAN CREATIVITY IS STILL THE MOST VALUABLE RESOURCE ON THE PLANET.

IF WE WANT TO MOVE TOWARDS POST SCARCITY WE HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF PEOPLE. AUTOMATION CAN DO BACK BREAKING LABOR IN THE FUTURE AND THERE IS INFINITE DEMAND IN THE REALMS OF COMPUTER SCIENCE AND BIOTECHNOLOGY. WE COULD HAVE DECENTRALIZED NETWORKS OF NEETS WORKING TO PROGRAM RESOURCE HARVESTING DRONES AND PERFORMING REMOTE EXPERIMENTS ON CELLULAR BIOLOGY.

*YET HERE YOU ARE ADVOCATING THAT WE GO BACK IN OUR EVOLUTION AND BASH THE SKULLS OF THE "WEAK."*

THOSE "WEAK" PEOPLE MAY BE THE ONES INVENTING LINUX OR CURING CANCER. IF LINUS TORVALDS DIDN'T LIVE IN A WELFARE STATE WHERE HE COULD SIT AROUND PROGRAMMING FOR 10 YEARS WE MIGHT STILL ONLY HAVE APPLE AND MICROSOFT TO CHOOSE FROM. AND I BET YOU ARE SUCH A BRAINLET THAT YOU EVEN USE ONE OF THE INFERIOR OPTIONS INSTEAD OF THE SUPERIOR PRODUCTS OF SOCIAL SAFETY NETS, LINUX.

I AM NOT ADVOCATING FOR COMMUNISM EITHER. HUMANS ARE WIRED FOR COMMUNITIES THAT TAKE CARE OF THE SICK AND NEEDY WITHOUT STATE COERCION. 120 PEOPLE IS OPTIMAL BUT WE COULD HAVE NETWORKS OF SUPPORT THAT ARE LARGER FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ARE ABANDONED OTHERWISE. I HAVE ALREADY SPENT HUNDREDS OF HOURS VOLUNTEERING WITH HOMELESS DRUG ADDICTS.

Yet here you are advocating that we go back to being hunter gatherers that abandoned the weak. YOU ARE WEAK. YOUR GENOCIDAL INSTINCTS ARE BASED ON FEAR!

Attached: tumblr_leefailgOd1qa1iiqo1_500.jpg (500x295, 52K)

Don't fuck off back to /pol/ just yet.. if you value you the christ archetype you should understand that altruism and helping others is the ethically right thing to do and the loving compassionate choice which inherently commands more power because it's easier for humans to cooperate on... love and freedom are so powerful because they resonate within our collective consciousness and are the most powerful motivators. This is why every violent, authoritarian, hateful, and fearful society gets btfo including ROME and your favorite fashionably uniformed fascists. It's why there are hardly any real kings or queens left and that ones that still remain are hanging by a very thin thread. Compassion (love) and freedom triumph over all.

I acknowledge that the road to hell is paved with good intentions though (like yours basically) and that's why social safety nets have to be supported through VOLUNTARY donations. As soon as we start forcing people to help eachother then we are corrupted and this is why communism fails everytime.

Attached: t.png (500x698, 155K)

>be poor
>can't afford to have a family
>have multiple kids
everytime

How else do u expect to get 7k a year in tax refunds, get fucking wic/ect ect

Fuck environment. This is fucking America. I grew up with little money, I remember not being able to order a #1 at McDonald’s and having to stick with double cheese burgers because my mom couldn’t afford it

Guess what poorfags? I decided that life was not for me, I make 95k a year, have 0 debt, and 0 kids.

Stop feeling pitty for these fucks. 90% are unmotivated lazy fucks who choose to crimes for “easy money” and the cry that the “man” is holding down felons.

I have Felon friends who have fucking made it. I hate lazy poor fucks

Life is stuggle, my friend we somtimes cant help some of the situations we find ourselves in but we should strive to be successful in all areas of our life.

I do not care for material wants as the rich family does in this video memories are worth more in my opinion. I try to take as many holidays as i can where i get to travel the world while im young

I try my best to keep in shape with a low bf% so i attract women fairly easily

I work hard in my job as a carpenter and throw as much as i can into investments such as the ftse 250 and crypto and buy tools so i can make more money at work

I Try not to drink or do drugs, i dont think it does my mental well being any good. Somtimes smoke a joint or partake in phycidellics but its rare

I will be very wealthy when i get older because i work hard and live frugally but you'll never catch me worshiping money as you see rappers/blacks do

>if you value you the christ archetype
That's where you're wrong, pinko.

Pharmaceutical companies actively suppressed technology that would give males the power to shut off and turn back on their reproductive capability at will. They know that it would kill the multibillion dollar birth control industry. But if we had this then poor males would not create more offspring unwillingly. The problem though is that when human populations are challenged it triggers females to want to have more offspring.

Here is what the pharma companies shut down because we live in an authoritarian society that can be hijacked by bad incentives like keeping people sick.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reversible_inhibition_of_sperm_under_guidance

It almost made it through clinical trials in INDIA and i believe something like a thousand people already had it done to them with less side effects than traditional vasectomies. Traditional vasectomies just cut the vas deferens which leads to sperm basically piling up in your sack and forming a calcified ball called a granuloma. This system used static electrical charges to rip sperm apart as they pass through it so that you would just come a bunch of btfo sperm.

I believe the pharma companies bought out the people that were behind this or used regulatory goon squads to persuade them to give up. They might have even put hits out on some of the researchers or something because it basically stopped dead in their tracks even though they had shown VERY promising results.

In a true free market this would not have happened. I am even surprised though it happened in our crony capitalist authoritarianism because Bill Gates has billions behind a population control initiative. That's why he gives out so many vaccines in Africa... I'm not saying all vaccines are bad though but when i got one for hep B i had the worst fever of my life. The creepy way Gates talks about vaccines might be a total coincidence to.

Here is Gates saying something sorta creepy:
youtu.be/4vzFeiKH1jQ?t=154

Attached: risug.jpg (500x380, 38K)

The only pink one is you.. and you have to concede that it's more ethical to be altruistic than purely selfish. The Christ archetype is an integral part of western society also and was central to the evolution of civility in society.

Why don't you move to Saudi then fascismo? Why not try out a wahhabist culture? Don't you hate gays and jews and want subservient women?

Attached: smug_klk.jpg (480x531, 43K)

>ebin vaccines maymay
Families have more children when they know they're going to lose >50% of them. By providing effective health care, you allow for people to have the 1 and 2 child families you're used to seeing in your coddled life

Yeah that's why i fucking said i don't think 100 percent that gates is up to something but just that there is some creepiness to it and he's suspect because he's not backing risug which is the most obvious way to decrease the population.

He's also REALLY SUSPECT because he's meming CO2 emissions and supporting government carbon taxes which would just be used for crony capitalism and giving certain corporations exceptions and snuffing out biofuel which can be produced in a decentralized manner and therefore is the most "disruptive" to the authoritarian elite.

Attached: download (10).jpg (311x162, 11K)

saved.
good shit

>MUH creative NEET

kill yourself leftypol

disgusting faggot ancap