What's Veeky Forums having for dinner?

What's Veeky Forums having for dinner?
I havent' had yet so looking to see what ya'll havin

Nothing?

Beef stroganoff

Why aren't your pictures Veeky Forums related?

The first one is.

Stroganoff is a 10/10 dish by the way.

I made a 6 bean kale pork soup, it has the color of toxic waste but tastes breddy gud.

I had a couple of beef burgers with cheese and pickles

Basic bitch wok I do sometimes.

>oil pan
>put in one sliced packet of bacon and let simmer
>put in a couple of cups of frozen chopped onions, have it simmer too
>meanwhile chop a bunch of fresh mushrooms and bell peppers to toss in too (green is my favorite, next to orange, but red+yellow gives it another taste entirely that's great)
>put in second packet of sliced up bacon
>add lots of black and white pepper, add a dash of cayenne pepper, add some paprika powder, let it all fry for a while as you cook your noodles or rice (egg noodles or basmati rice would be the best), stir on occasion
Goes nicely with some peanuts.

This was my first time trying to make it, I've only ever had the nightmare stuff made of powdered nasty and then I got reminded of it this weekend and decided to give it a shot.

I kind of fucked up because I bought chuck since the tenderloin was $36/lb and the chuck was only $13/lb (I refuse to eat CAFO meat), and I got dried morels instead of using the nasty ass button mushrooms, so I had to cook it for 2 hours for the chuck to get tender before adding the creme fraiche and mustard and the final shot of brandy, but it tastes pretty great I have to say. Also I used pork bone broth rather than beef stock because it was all I had.

Next time I'll try it with tenderloin like I'm supposed to but I'll be sticking with the morels.

Try it with a nice sausage some time, that's how they do it in Scandinavia

>inb4 I bet they do hurr hurr

SteveMRE has got to be the classiest uploader
>let's get that on a tray shall we
>Nice

I genuinely had no idea that European army rations were so good, I really want to try out some Czech and French ones some day.

Ea$y Mac

I'd post a pic but it all looks the same

Was fucking starving all day, workout yesterday and ate fuck all since then so I was craving some meat.

Got home, roasted up some split chickens with the usual spices, some olive oil, topped it with a parmesan sauce and some lazilly chopped tomatoes. Sat down and just ate half a chicken before even thinking, very satisfying meal.

Now that my absurd hunger is sated though I can't help but feel I went a bit overboard, now I've got 3 half chickens I don't particularly want tonight. I'll go pick up some lettuce or something tomorrow and make some salads with it maybe.

>tfw work today
>tfw a pretty alright pizzeria by work
>tfw having a nice hot meal after work before going home

same

I'm at work now, but I'm planning on making Mushroom Gravy Salisbury Steak. I have never had Salisbury in my life so I'm going to give it a go.

Last night I had chicken and shrimp fried rice but I made it too eggy.

I got to a store where you get frozen food from well known stores cheap as they are damaged or come in now box at all. Iv just lovingly prepared a Iceland Microwave Beef Madras (old recipe not the new and improved shit one)

To my horror on the 6 minute stir its a fucking Chinese Chicken curry. I ate it with rice and chips. It was ok for 80p i suppose.

>he doesn't work every day
BIG SIGH

making some pork udon and bok choy for tonight

tomorrow is gonna be an attempt at korean fried chicken....can't wait

I want to drink beer and eat mres with steve

Im skipping dinner. Have to up at 4 am for breakfast .

I fried a couple of slices of chopped bacon, then fried some tofu in the bacon grease. Ate that over rice with some green onions.

Freshly fried tofu has a texture pretty much exactly like freshly fried egg whites.

Yesterday I made 13 lbs of pot roast in an electric roaster (usually called a turkey roaster) with a shit ton of baby potatoes, baby carrots, onions, whole heads of garlic, beef bone broth (that I had in the freezer), red wine, and herbs de provence. And it was fucking GLORIOUS.
So, today I have leftovers (obviously), and I'm making what we call "Melt In Your Mouth" sandwiches. Pot roast soaked in the "jus", caramelized onions, and muenster cheese, all melted together on seeded rye bread, with half sour pickles and some of the leftover roasted potatoes and carrots on the side.

I'm most interested in trying a 24 hour ration, and while you can find them on eBay pretty easily, they're expensive for my tastes. $40 for 3 meals..

You know, I never thought about it, but you're right, fresh fried tofu does have an egg white -like texture. No wonder I like it, I fucking love eggs.