Hey Veeky Forums

what anime are you watching currently and what coins are you reading up on?
i for one am finally taking the time to watch toradora, cant tell you why i've been putting it off for six years already
its comfy, i like taiga, and ami is literally perfect
minori is trash with that obnoxious go-happy attitude
only on episode 8 for now though
coins im currently considering and reading about are zil, rcn, and blt
also keeping my eye on powr, but i dont know, its a long way until token germination and other fun things on their roadmap
zil smells of rice but all in all i think it could reach a top 30 marketcap because normans eat the academia and le buy it for the tech memes up
i've already picked up some rcn bags, and blt looks like a good bet too, for now, but any significant movement is probably unlikely anytime soon

Attached: 1506701602984.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KXQRXEy-FQo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How old are you ? Do you think Buffet or Tesla watch anime ?

no idea do you

Attached: 1518855560221.jpg (875x700, 62K)

Keep tabs on OMG, XLM, NEO, GNT, CVC & LTC

Durarara!! Avatar & Mononoke

Attached: barry-lyndon-epilogue-title.jpg (460x238, 37K)

I'm currently watching New Game and its fucking horrible but the girls make my pee pee hard and they're all so autistic which I can relate to

Reading Kaiji, just got done with the mahjong arc, shit is great. Girls are not cute in Kaiji though.

Attached: kaijack.png (4151x4155, 484K)

Anime is gay.

You faggots better be larping
I just dont believe that grown "men" would watch shitty japanese cartoons

nene was the redeeming quality of new game
cvc was something i was interested in previously as well, didnt end up buying it but might check it out again thanks

Attached: 1488712311872.png (640x693, 376K)

Zero Two from Darling in the FranXX is my waifu.

Attached: EP3_25.png (800x450, 507K)

I hate how I have to pretend I'm not into anime since you faggots have made normies assume it's all loli garbage

do you think she was even slightly gay, i want to think so
not a single loli has been posted itt

Attached: 1520753521348.jpg (1000x1415, 654K)

Aquarius in conjunction with the ascendance of Uranus in a binary conflagration strongly suggest grown men do

Attached: rg.jpg (683x1024, 58K)

(You)
Holding LINK, XCM, JNT and a handful of other midcaps, and a couple of other ICOs, which I keep reading up on.

Recently finished Girls' Last Tour. It was great
Darling in FranXX is fun, I can pretend I'm watching EVA and TTGL in one
Violet Evergarden has pretty visuals, and comfy overall
Just finished Another, average horror/mystery

Probably gonna start Yuru Camp or another thriller soon. Maybe Texnolyze or whatever the spelling is

definitely not. She only has horns for Hiro.

Attached: 1507321730674.jpg (1200x849, 112K)

better believe it old man

Attached: 42976960.jpg (1024x1024, 128K)

I like lolis

Attached: 1514484573835.jpg (765x1000, 337K)

i believe

Attached: cher.jpg (261x193, 9K)

Sakura quest
watching solely because the ending song is so good
youtube.com/watch?v=KXQRXEy-FQo

Attached: 1499487723105.png (1920x1200, 1.97M)

yuru camp was probably my favorite this season
this dork is my wife
im also into jnt
me too
thats the best way to find good anime honestly, just listen to the op and ed and watch those with good ones

Attached: 1520226680977.png (380x433, 180K)

If they do I know they wouldn't stop because some nobody on a basket weaving enthusiast forum thinks it isn't adult enough.
reddit is that way>>>

Attached: 1510366860458.jpg (336x476, 41K)

hello /a/ fren

Attached: gibMeCock.jpg (300x168, 7K)

y o u h a v e t o g o b a ck

I just finished with Yuru Camp and it was fucking awesome, tonight im goint to watch the 11 episode of VE and then maybe catch up with Sailor moon

No. But the chances of you or anyone else on this obscure website becoming the next Buffet or Tesla are so fucking infinitesimal that I would genuinely bet all my money that you have a sub IQ of 90 if you even think you stand a chance of being remotely close to any of their achievements. Actually, just the sheer fact that you actually made that post instantly makes you less smart than the man children weebs in this thread. Christ almighty kid...seriously re-evaluate what you just said.

I mean i get it those nip drawings are cute and you fags couldnt get laid in a whorehouse with a fistfull of shekels.

But come on anons the storylines and writing in those nip cartoons are fucking abysmal. Seriously how can you watch thid garbage go read a book or something

Attached: 1511253329567.png (837x794, 244K)

If you don't watch anime, you don't belong on Veeky Forums, you belong on reddit.

This is an irrefutable fact. This website was founded based on anime.

Attached: complaining about anime on 4chan.jpg (1200x2880, 312K)

Go back to r*ddit faggot

>I just dont believe that grown "men" would watch shitty japanese cartoons
Where do you think you are? Anyone else draw while trading here?

I overdosed on anime many years ago already and just kept going and going. I'll watch some episodes of whatever every week though. Currrently? Fist of the North Star and PriPara

As for my coin.. I'll tell you once my buy order gets filled on this zero volume shitcoin

hello

Attached: 1515922274578.gif (1000x1000, 518K)

i wish i could draw, i've tried to get better at it a few times but i dont know where to start if i want to improve
i mainly would like to draw anime fan art so i try to replicate the occasional simple character

Last great anime I saw was Made in the Abyss. Nothing since has come even close.

Want me to show you how?

Just started Kaiji, actually pretty good.

Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi. Yaoi master race reporting in.

Attached: aw_yeah.gif (500x281, 496K)

it peaked towards the middle and ended with disappointment imo