Women eating food off men's plate

Why do they do this? I order the food I want, they order something they end up not eating, and then they start eyeing up my plate?

Also

>"Im gonna make food do you want something?"
>"No darling"
>Make the amount of food I require
>She starts hovering over to my plate with wide eyes

I dont want to fight over food but I dont what to get meal-cucked.
Redpill me on women and food

Make her get on her knees and beg like a dog

Is sharing some food really that bad you fat cuck?

why not just make more food than you require?

Are you Joey from friends or something? How hungry are you, man, really?

Fucking fat bitches.
I'd friendzone her before "jus lemme grab a few fries, bro".

BECAUSE THEY'RE STUPID

How did you know I was fat? Shiiiiii

JOEY DOESN'T SHARE FOOD

They're mentally children.

It's pretty common for anyone to just then realize they could eat once food is presented near them. Like when you're already eating at a restaurant and you eyeball what everyone else's waiters are bringing them. It's fun to look at food and imagine eating it, same with women.

I wouldn't mind a woman doing any of those things. But I'm an ugly forever alone loser and the thought of a woman doing anything with me sounds appealing.

Women like this are weak willed sluts. She didn't want the food until she was presented with it and gave into the temptation of eating your food.

You know what to do.

Same reason family members do it, it's a weird way of bonding between people when you eat a bit of food that your boyfriend/girlfriend made. There's something nice about making a huge plate of food with 2 forks, eating off the same plate with a girlfriend.

make her put the lotion in the basket ?

It put the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.

seconding
bonus points if you take turns cutting off parts of steak for each other

Always get a bit more food than you intend to eat.

That way if the woman changes her mind (as fickle minds often do) you can give her some, and if she doesn't, then you get to eat more and can get swole.

>not ordering to share and having a bunch of tasty small plates and a couple of entrees to try new things and bond over good food

What are you, Midwestern?

i hate women so much

If your girl does the "blowjobs as rewards" thing just always make a second plate and get your dick sucked. I wouldn't reccomend that girl to begin with, but hey, you do you.

The only person I allow to eat my food with impunity is my grandma. She could take my whole plate if she wanted.

Otherwise they gotta ask like a decent human being

>bf grew up poor
>has a really bad problem with food boundaries
>eats really fast, is extra greedy, comes into kitchen when I'm cooking to scavenge food before it's ready
>if it's a shared meal I have to quicken my pace or 'reserve' what I want on my plate before he eats all of it
>judges cuts of protein and gets visibly upset if he feels the 'best' get taken
>will go for fresher food over older leftovers bc eating the leftovers was common when he was poor

>out at a restaurant
>order something delicious
>"Bf, make sure you order what you want bc I'm not sharing."
>food comes
>clearly isn't interested in own food and wants mine instead
>asks to try my dish
>will take the best looking piece of food unless I stop him
>some times he doesn't even ask and just gives me a stare as he lifts a fork/chopsticks over my plate to grab like it's cute

I usually eat the protein on my gf's plate because it will probably go to waste.

It is if I'm sharing with someone who claims that they don't want any.

My gf literally can't finish anything. She gives me half of whatever she eats like she's conspiring to make me a lardass.

>they order something they end up not eating
No shit, you're supposed to eat it, numbnuts. How new are you

I grew up poor and hungry too but I don't behave like a child.

Funny how the world works

He sounds like a badly trained dog

Your bf is an uncouth piece of shit. I grew up poor as well, but jesus christ I learned tact despite.

>Being this much of a beta

Have fun when he starts beating you

If he works for a living it is indeed that bad, if he's making "the amount of food I require" as he said, as if she's then taking from that amount he'll end up malnourished

It's only prominent if you grew up in a home with food problems specifically. He has deprivation/hoarding problems because food simply wasn't a guarantee.
Many poor parents still manage to consistently put food on the table while others neglect.

It's always surprising the kind of shit people put up with just to have someone by their side

You'll find someone eventually too user, I'm sure you're quite the catch.

Just don't have kids with him.

Manchildren make bad dads.

Let me explain. It's like "I just quit smoking", and then somebody starts smoking right in front of them. All women want to lose weight, but then....

It's ridiculous
You're dating a guy that literally acts like a dog

I'm not OP but I have real bad problem with that.
To be fair I tell this to every girl I ever meet: "You can anything you want, as long as it isn't on my plate".

Everytime I want to share food nobody ever wants it
but when I don't want to share, everybody suddenly wants it

You probably want to share shit food. and keep good food for yourself

I want /pol/ to leave

t. Toasty Roastie

>roastie
Well done, you've learned to spell it correctly.
Unfortunately you are still using the word out of context.
Lurk moar, newfag.

Here since 2005 my lad

> I'm a cook
> Wife is vegetarian
> Always cook her nice vegetarian dinners
> Doesn't mind me cooking quality protein for myself
> mfw I never have to spend money on two steaks

>Veeky Forums
>2005
Nope.

You were posting on Veeky Forums in 2005?

every one? you tell that to every single girl you day? each and every one? all of them? never missing and opportunity to tell that to each girl every time you enter into a relationship with a girl?
cool.

>your hand when you have to unclog her vegetarian-shit clogged toilet because plunger and snake and dynamite isn't enough.

I know a few people who are very uptight about their plate being theirs alone. These are the people who even order their own plates when going out to restaurants where the dishes ate meant to be passed around and shared. It's a quirk some people have. The solution to this is not to even ask your girl if she wants some food. Just make enough for two, and when she starts eyeing your plate fix her one for herself. On the small chance she passes on that offer you'll have the leftovers for lunch the next day.

As long as women keep trying to play victim 24/7/365...

WOMEN WILL NEVER BE EQUALS TO MEN

>As long as women keep trying to play victim 24/7/365...
>WOMEN WILL NEVER BE EQUALS TO MEN

But actually earning Equality takes work...

And work is hard.... but making signs and street rallies are FUN!! Yay!!!

>And work is hard.... but making signs and street rallies are FUN!! Yay!!!

Modern feminists don't give a shit about equality.

All they want is some attention.

Give feminists any attention and they'll let you facefuck her until she vomits jizz.

i bet you're a hit at cocktail parties.

>i bet you're a hit at cocktail parties.

I bet you swallow without blinking.

More women should be like you.

Jesus m8 I screen cap this and I can throw away my scissors

True Fact: American Liberal rallies are BY FAR the easiest places to get laid.

Just agree with them, nod your head, and she'll start nodding her head real quick, if you get my drift... kek

Wow, you put up with a lot of shit just so you can have another dude put his dick in your ass.
I guess you're a fag anyway though, so it makes sense.

This has been my experience, both with my own partners and watching other couples eat (not obsessively). The man is usually the one who takes food from the woman during main course. It is a stereotype that the woman eats part of the man's dessert. It goes both ways in both cases.

In my case, the two of us generally offer food to the other before they get a chance to ask, because we both like food and would eat more than we needed anyway if we just stopped giving a shit.

This happens to me with chewing gum. I will offer and people say no, but if I just take a piece out people will ask for it.

My wife and I order based around the given that we'll be eating off each others' plates. "If you order this I'll order that so we get try both."

>vomiting jizz isnt feminist

guess again

>go to dinner with my mum, dad and brother
>We all order somethibg different
>Food comes
>We all grab a bite of each others plates, judge who has the best meal
What's wrong with you fucks? Why wouldn't you share with your family.

>Why do they do this?

Because you let them, faggot.

It's one of many bitch tests they instinctively put you through to see if you're a real man, or a beta submissive pussy, and you've obviously proven to be the latter rather than the former.

If you do that shit with your girlfriend, then you're not a boyfriend....you're a girlfriend.

Ohhh, how cute. Which one of you bends over at the appropriate time?

I think you need to brush up on your english

Get your fucking hands off my plate you nigger. You don't just fucking take food from other peoples plate. Thats a power play. Go ahead and start taking food from you dogs plate and see what happens.
its just plain wrong.

Hit him on the nose with a newspaper

What is this meme? Shitting is more regular if you neglect meat a few days a week/go vegetarian

Okay let me drop some red pills.
Taking some one else's food is a power play. It doesn't matter if they do it purposefully or not.
If your bitch is taking food from you she is doing one of two things
Testing your tolerance or showing her dominance.
Either way its bad for you to let her continue.
You must remember that women are like grown children. Never allow her to take food from your plate without permission. If she tries smack her hand away. Be firm.
If she asks to try some of your food almost always deny her. Be firm in this as well. Remember, being wishy washy will only make her lose respect for you. it is ok to offer her food but make sure it is to reward good behavior or on special occasion. Do not give into her puppy dog eyes, it will only encourage her begging.
Even when offering her food make sure it is clear you are ALLOWING her to share the food. When offering food do not let her touch your plate. Instead take food from your plate and place it on hers.
This will show how much of an alpha you are.

Nice fetish, bro

stay mad bitch

we have been here for a while :^)
this is our home

Same here. I just have started ordering less anticipating eating 3/4ths of her meal.

i think you need to wash your fucking face you carnie fuck. go give someone three balls for 4 dollars.

cuck and redpill

FUCK OFF BACK TO /POL/ AND STOP SHITTING UP ONE OF THE ONLY DECENT BOARDS LEFT....

>tell my gf i am going to mcdonalds, ask her if she wants anything
>"no thanks user"
>she always steals like half of my fucking fries when i get them
>ask her if she wants a small fries or something because i know she will inevitably take a lot of mine
>"no thanks, i'm not hungry"
>fine
>go to mcdonalds
>big mac combo
>"user, im taking a couple fries! thanks!"
>say no, i just asked her if she wanted anything twice and she said no both times
>"well i just want a couple"
>give her a couple
>she repeats this process many times until most of the fries are gone

women are a meme

Women do this with other women too. One of the reasons why they do that is because you ordered something they normally wouldn't get, and it looks good. Or that they would want it but not a full portion of it, just a bite or two. When they take bites of your food then a good 90% of the time they offer you some of theirs in return so it isn't really a big deal.

I'm pretty good with women. Can't say I understand the thought process behind the discrepancies between their actions and words, but functionally I learned to adapt to them. If situations like that have happened more than once, just go ahead and get her fries preemptively. Just as some of us don't like to explicitly talk about certain things because they're embarrassing, some of them seem to be embarrassed by saying what they want. Try it. You may find it's a good opportunity to be gently dominant. I feel like at least half the women out there are into that. You already know what's going to happen so why turn it into a frustrating situation when you could take charge of it?

>get meal-cucked.

What's up with some men being so worried about getting cucked.

I've never been cucked, will never be cucked, and don't worry about getting cucked - ever.

I think you guys have small penises... or were mistreated as children... or who the fuck knows.

Go back to your containment board.

So you are down to spend time with her, have sex with her but not share a bit of your food with her? What's the big deal, are you living in extreme poverty or something?

I only do it to my mom or anyone else I'm very, very close to. Otherwise I ask.
It's kind of like bonding in a way, I guess.

>can't make any semblance of a rational argument
>try to insult them by talking about their dick

Says the expert on exchanging balls for small sums of money

just make 50% more food dude, is it so hard?

Oh... Looks like someone hit a little close to home on the penis jokes!

That's rough man. Sorry about your microphallus...

>gets BTFO
>tries the same shit again

>Tee-hee! calories don't count when you didn't order it silly boys

Every single time I take my woman out and we recieve our food she immediately says: 'yours looks better than mine' before even tasting anything and then asks to trade. I say no because I'm not a bitch
I swear that all women are mentally deficient

I'm a man andme and my girlfriend do this to each other's meals.
It's partly because of the thrill. Like a sneaky bathroom wank only instead of masturbating, you're stealing a big chunk of steak while her back is turned.

>I will offer and people say no, but if I just take a piece out people will ask for it.
Why do people do this?
I never ask people for gum it's so fucking weird.

>>Tee-hee! calories don't count when you didn't order it silly boys
Goddamn I bet this is it. Fuck me.

some girls are definitely like this
the mindset it "3 fries dont count" but then they eat 3 fries many times
this is a reason why many women cant lose weight when they are actively trying to, because they think all the small things dont matter, when they do. dont count sugar/milk/cream in coffee

>"Oh, I'm not hungry."

When she pulls this shit, order her something anyway.

>When she pulls this shit, order her something anyway.

Wrong.

Order your shit, and when the dumb bitch decides she's suddenly hungry and wants some of yours, you DENY THAT SHIT and scold her for being the child she undoubtedly is...

All women are scavengers of food, money, and your last good nerve

just want to say i appreciate this post. hilarious!! i was laughing the entire time i read it

t. Ed Gein