ChainLink Insider Thread [SRS]

This thread is exclusively for ChainLink insiders to post in [SRS].

Mods are aware, please respect the [SRS] tag.

Attached: gyrolink.gif (212x212, 1.69M)

Other urls found in this thread:

fabrictoken.io
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

idgi lole..........
t. [s4s]

Attached: yosho_pinwheel.gif (500x500, 2M)

You don't even have a trip how do you expect me to trust you!

What do you know?

Rudyrude-certified 8/10 checking in

Attached: rWo3X.jpg (498x854, 71K)

i kno 2 stay hydrated when trading LOLE!!!!!!

Attached: siccsipper.png (284x284, 8K)

JUST TELL ME HOW MUCH TO BUY HOW MUCH TIME DO I HAVE

That man is an imposter!

Take all the money you have, and all the money you don't have and pump it in right now or you'll be sorry.

Attached: 1521076456796.jpg (960x960, 175K)

Buy fabrictoken.io beta phaggots.
Don't ask why DYOR

Did insider sources tell you this? I'm wiring everything I own to Mercatox as we speak.

Insider here, feels good to be...inside.

Attached: 1514670468006.gif (360x202, 1.95M)

Yeah they said you in particular would be rich as fuck, but you gotta do it today or it'll be too late. Don't ask questions, I've had a busy month and you just need to take my word for it because I've got inside connections.

Attached: 1520414205254.jpg (2399x1438, 2.27M)

I can't believe I'm this lucky. We were never meant to have this. Thank you!

An “insider” in a group I’m in said something will happen before 3/31 but idk if it’s true. Said he was expecting double digits by then

Ok listen up, I know only smart anons who can see through the psy ops will be reading this.
You got in early, even though the banks didnt want you to. This is like investing in amazon in 2002, everyone else thinks the bubble has popped, but it's really just beginning.
I cant say too much but watch out for price movement in late April, it will look like a pump but will not return to the previous low.
Everything is signed now, they are waiting for the market to turn.
Expect big things in June.

Yeah yeah, real lucky. Keep this shit on the down low, never tell anybody about any of this, and if they bring it up you need to call them retarded and make fun of Survey's weight (or whatever his name is).
Oh, and if you see the price going down, don't panic, that's just to scare people away before it all goes to $10,000 In one giant candle. Don't sell no matter what, the whales will know that there are an extra 500 Link on the market and all buy in at once to fuck you as hard as they can.

Attached: 1521116571993.png (992x527, 22K)

Expect big things in your mother

Attached: 1521066458723.png (1046x1430, 1.46M)

STINKY LINKY
STINKY LINKY
I LOVE ME SOME STINKY LINKY

MMMmmmMMMmmMMMmmmMMmmmMMmmm Sergey I can smell your STINKY LINKY

Let me grab a hold of your STINK STINK STINKY LINKY LINK mmmMMmmmMmmmm it's quiet pungent yes I can tell you don't wash and you always wear the same shirt MMMMMMMmmMMmmmmmmm

Let's have a lick of that STINKY LINKY yes I do believe it is quite a STINKY LINK yes yes ooohhh Sergey blue plaid button up shirts look so good on you yes

That's why I'm a STINKY LINKY MARINE
STINKY LINKY
$1000 EOY $1000 EOY\
LET'S HEAR IT FOR THE LINK
THE LINK STINK
HODL MARINES FOR THE LINKY STINKY
STINKY
LINKY
OHHH YESSS GIVE ME YOUR STINKY LINKY

Attached: 1515680408101.jpg (299x456, 114K)

Insider reporting in. Have been at Sergeys place in [U N D I S C L O S E D] as usual he had the best whores and we have each a round. Sergey just seems to get bigger every time. This time he let me touch it tho, wow how much it had grown! Now I understand why they say he is the bullies stud in crypto. When he got erected it was over 24cm long!

Well anyway, I have been collecting data feeds for Sergey lately. I think some swift marketship might come along

S I B O S 2 0 1 8

Haha anyone got some bbc around here? Xd

Believe me or not I dont care, but screencap this and remember my trip

The dude who owned that tripcode gave it away, anyone could pretend to be you

You are a MANIAC!

And a chubby chasing cocksucker apparently.

Attached: 1503723422935.jpg (348x302, 33K)

Liftoff in June

Thanks pajeet