Your pets, Veeky Forums, do you feed them fruits?

Your pets, Veeky Forums, do you feed them fruits?

Other urls found in this thread:

petmd.com/dog/emergency/digestive/e_dg_grape_raisin_toxicity
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I give my dog frozen grapes as a treat. She gobbles them right up!

My cat enjoys peaches

Why do you keep making this thread?

That's not a dog, m8

Grapes are poisonous to dogs fyi

I take my dogs to a 'pet friendly' breakfast joint about once a month. They give them a water dish and I order a fruit plate. I'll drop some fruit into the dish and they go bobbing for it...they turn down nothing.

It's on Siesta Key, Fl.

What

I let my dog lick my nuts, he seem ti like it.

Feeding them anything but cat food can cause tooth decay. Do you want your cats teeth to fall out? They don't brush.

Me and my cat both have gold teeth

My dog gets a cut up pear with her breakfast

my cats wont eat anything thats not meat so no

My cats love broccoli and my dog eats any fruit or vegetable without issue.

I don't have any pets but my beautiful blonde 18 year old daughter can't get enough mango and pineapple.

Yeah, but I have to kill them first or my cat's won't touch them.

i let my dog lick my dick until i nutted when i was a teenager a bunch of times i feel really bad about it to this day. i let her eat the cum every time too

My cat wont eat anything that is not whole pieces of kitten kibble.

Not cream, not fish, not meat not even broken pieces of kibble that fall from her mouth when she crunches into one.

I think your dog has autism

Try crunchy tortilla chips or goldfish.

My cat loves bananas for some reason.

Just came back after 1 month and see my thread reposted. Nice.

my dog loved chocolate covered onions. they were to die for

This isn't your thread and you never posted it before.
You have no proof and you're gay and a fag.

Why so rude? :^)

This meme is shit.

reported you niggerbitch enjoy police

My parrot likes carrot and apples. I feed her bananas and strawberries, but she likes to tear carrots best because they look like fingers. She hates fingers

fuck you

Scary

Both my dogs love to eat apples and bananas as snacks. During the summer, I mildly freeze some bananas and they just gobble those bitches like crazy.

Oh, Fuck you leather man. Maybe you and I should settle it right here on the ring if you think your so tough.

My cat eats everything. I wish I knew how to stop him short of catching him in the act. As long as it's on the floor he will eat it. He won't eat it if you put it in his food bowl or hand feed him. This also includes non-food items like plastic. I think he might be retarded.

My dog gets really excited about bananas, apples, and pears.

petmd.com/dog/emergency/digestive/e_dg_grape_raisin_toxicity

My dogs mostly eat this expensive premium dog food with no chemicals or grain or byproducts or whatever that my housemate buys, but they also get snacks of everything from eggs to popcorn to tuna to boiled chicken to fruits to vegetables, they're not very picky and happily gobble up most fruits and veggies, their favorites though are apples and carrots

sometimes I give my dogs some carrots or apple slices with peanut butter

I have two cats. one of them has a super weak stomach so the only human food she gets are little broken up crumbs of things like cheeze its and saltines but she loves them

the other cat has an iron stomach and eats cheese, licks up anything with a creamy sauce, downs congealed fat and any poultry along with crackers and some chips