Pineapple

Do you like pineapples, Veeky Forums? What do you like to do with them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dmFORe2NMCY
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Blend them and add them to vodka

shove them so far up your ass that I make a pineapple glazed pork belly

cut them in half, hollow them out, rub the insides with salt, fry up some rice with spices, spring onions, pineapple and other things, fill the pineapple halves with the rice, put it back together and put it into the oven.

Make juice and jam with them

1/2 cup of plain greek yogurt + fresh ripe pineapple

20 grams of protein & taste great.

That sounds nice

It is. I found it in a thai cookbook I got for a buck at a garage sale.

Sometimes I get some pineapple fajitas at the local mexican place. They also have jalapenos which is a combo I like, and shrimp which is currently my favorite meat in mexican food.

>buy pineapple
>place in refrigerator for like three or four weeks because I'm too lazy to cut them up
>throw them out
>repeat

During Summer I'll slice a pineapple up and put the slices on a grill for a minute. The sugar caramelizes and it tastes fucking amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=dmFORe2NMCY
also hula burger

>remove skin
>remove center
>be amazed at how little fruit you have left

What would the "other things" be? Would it work with say, pork?

Meals/side dishes:
Sour curry pork (or chicken thigh).
Pork and pineapple red curry fried rice.
Pineapple curry (meant as one of the side dishes part of a rice plate meal and is not eaten as a main meal).
Cochinita pibil (fuck the orange juice usurpers; it's better the original way with pineapple even if very few people do it like this anymore).
Ham and pineapple fried rice.
Sweet and sour chicken/pork/prawns/shrimp.

Ambiguous:
Grilled pineapple with sweet chili peanut powder.

Sweets/desserts:
Kolak pisang nanas (pineapple, banana, palm seed and jackfruit pod stewed in sweetened coconut milk as a dessert "soup").
Pineapple upside down cake.
Pineapple sponge (though this uses pineapple juice syrup rather than whole pineapple, so not sure it counts).
Fruit salad.
Piña colada (and, by extention, piña colada ice cream/sorbet).
Pineapple cheesecake.
Pineapple sorbet/Italian ice/water ice (really nice with mint and/or sage in it, too).

they're okay but they are a pain to cut up and make plus they are so big I usually don't finish them before they go bad.

I cut the top and bottom off then cut it along its length into halves then quarters.
I remove the skin and core from each quarter then put the edible portion into a container in the fridge.
Takes all of a minute or so. It's not that difficult to prepare, I don't think. I fucking hate cutting up pumpkins way more than I do pineapples.

How do you do it that you find it so difficult?

Twist the top off and cut into eighths, eat. You would've surprised how much of the core you will enjoy eating on a small Pineapple. I don't even peel them, just eat up to the rind. Not as bad as some of you ugh people make it out to be. Plus, refrigerating uncut? WTF?

cut out the hard middle part and one end, use as a pussy. works like a charm, try it out now, thank me later

Retard, it's easy. Also you're so small you must be a woman or a tranny.

>cut out the hard middle part and one end, use as a pussy. works like a charm, try it out now, thank me later
you forgot two important steps

>warm it up after cutting the middle out (oven or microwave works)
>make a dish out of it when you are done and serve to your friends or coworkers

I imagine pork to work pretty well. The book in question mentioned cabbage and mushrooms.