What do you eat?

>You ain't from Quebec if you ain't never ate this

Fucking niggers ruining the English language, when can we start the race war?

French niggers!

My local Korean restaurant makes a Kimchi Curry Poutine, it's probably the best thing I've ever tried 10/10 Minneapolis' food scene is one of the best in the country.

only the rarest fast food sandwiches

>Chips, cheese and gravy

Nation full of people who desperately want to be French, this is their national dish. Fucking embarrassing.

Province. Not nation. A lot of us were very angered at the idea of the poutine being Canada's national dish. It's fucking French fries with cheese and gravy! Who fucking cares! Fucking French faggot assholes...

there's a burger place that was here which did that, I wouldn't go for the burgers I would just get that
had beef and a runny egg on it

also poutine originated in new york in the 1920s, cheese fries with a side of gravy has been late night diner fair for a long time. it wasn't first seen in canada until 30 years later
some restaurant owners probably stumbled across it during a visit and pretended they invented it

is that fries with chunks of butter and ketchup of all ridiculous things on top

ew

Cheese curds. It's tasty without the ketchup, but certainly nothing to be proud of.

For me it's Kraft dinner the best Canadian national dish.

For me its pic related.

>Quebec
Fuck, I'm a burger and know that shit's everywhere.

>can't tell the difference between curd and cheese

Retards pls go and stay go.

It's cheese curds you twat. Are you so fucking stupid that you think a cheese curd isn't cheese?

A cheese curd is cheese in the same way that sourdough starter is bread

You're an idiot. I guess fresh mozzarella isn't a cheese either, huh? Fuck off retard.

>A cheese curd is cheese in the same way that sourdough starter is bread
Absolutely not.

>are not if you have not never

Dude, sourdough?

sourdough STARTER. not the bread itself.

That's fascinating.

why do you punctuate your sentences but dont capitalize them

It's basically steak fries, cheese curds and gravy.

i don't see any steak though

>ain't never

Do Americans really talk like that?

steak fries he said

but where is the steak

>also poutine originated in new york in the 1920s, cheese fries with a side of gravy has been late night diner fair for a long time. it wasn't first seen in canada until 30 years later

Thats interesting. Whenever I tell my Southern American friends to try fries and gravy they always look at me like I'm a maniac even though they'll gladly eat mashed potatoes and gravy

Miles away on a secure location.
Sometimes

I want to try it, but nowhere near me sells it.

>sells
>i don't know how to make fries
hurr

do you need help boiling an egg too

best poutine I had was in New Hampshire

That just looks like lazy ass poutine desu

It's fucking 3 ingredients, all of which can be bought premade or in a mix.

Actually UN recognized Quebec as a Nation a couple years ago.

Quebec isn't a country. They didn't separate. They are a province of Canada.

Try telling that to someone from Quebec or Texas or Taiwan or Okinawa or...

>can't make his own fucking fries and throw cheese curds and gravy on top
>these are the type of people on our food and cooking board

>implying Texans aren't some of the most proud Americans

Also, I'm Canadian. I know our fucking provinces. They voted to separate twice. Both times they voted to stay in Canada. Only Quebec voted, no one else. Fuck off with your bullshit, because you sound stupid as fuck.

>Not understanding the difference between state and nation.

Look what I just got.

I suppose one of the more unique favorites around here is Burmese Tea Leaf Salad, everyone fucking loves it. But, there's only a few Burmese restaurants, so I have to drive about 10 miles to get some. Don't care, it's fucking delicious, easily one of the greatest salads of all time, I could eat it every day. When I go to my favorite place (pic related) I always get tea leaf salad and mee go rang.

Fuck me, I forgot the pic.
Also, the tea leaf salad is always served with hot green tea.

Somebody shat all over your french fries dude

Is this The Rabbit Hole, and if not, where?

Where do you live that has multiple Burmese restaurants? I live in flyoverland USA (Ann Arbor, Michigan), and googling shows one option about 60 miles away. It has a "Tea pickled leaves with beans salad (Laphet-Thook): Tea leaves, yellow bean, green pea, cabbage, tomato, sesame seed, and fried garlic". That sounds a little like your pic, except your pic has peppers, and no tomatoes. The restaurant also has a "Gyin-thook" salad, same ingredients but with ginger rather than tea leaves. They mainly have Thai dishes, with 5 Malaysian and 8 Burmese dishes, but it's run by a Burmese couple, so presumably they should know what they're doing with those. Sounds interesting, I'll see if I can talk a friend into a trip over there.

i eat reindeer

That McChicken looks scrumptious

See

UN is filled with powerless cucks

nah mate. Texans hate the US. They always say they're from Texas before they'll say they're from the US.

This is literally served in every takeaway in northern England, except we don't call it something gay.

It's cheesy chips and gravy. Not poutine you french fags

Dysentry?

*Pretendy French*

both dickheads though innit

NorCal.
You should go try that place if you can, Burmese food is awesome. Both the tea leaf salad and the ginger salad are delicious. And try pretty much anything else, I've never had a dish I didn't like.

Yeah but imagine being so crap that even though you're the only people in the world who desperately want to be French, spend all your time speaking bad French, make all your signs in French and creating a poor facsimile of French culture, and even STILL the real French want nothing to do with you and think you're perverting their language.

Pretty funny.

because he's a raging, ass pounding fagboy

No we don't. For most of us, Quebecois are cool albeit peculiar people with a funny accent and some weirdass expressions.
Stop making up stuff, it's pathetic, sad and only displays your incredible density to the internet.

>density

Ah yeah just wanted to say that he is dense. Knew it sounded weird.

or maybe he's a heavy metal

Like Iron Maiden ?
Is Iron even a heavy metal ?

An iron maiden is a medieval torture device. Except it actually wasn't and was just made for show.

>How dare you speak on behalf of all French people

>Proceeds to speak on behalf of all French people.

Pretty sure it is yeah.

Based French cousin.

C'est vous qui avez des expressions étranges, en passant.

You know, the amount of white people demanding race wars makes me think we're the violent subhumans.

>linguistic purism in 2015