Have some pickle juice left

Wat do?

Save a little bit and use as a marinade for pork

Throw some cukes' in there?

Dump it in the sink and save the jar for piss

curious does this really work? I never have pickled cukes around but i do make a salt vinegar brine to pickle red onions in. is it okay to use the leftover brine for a new batch? And if so for how many batches would it still be usable?

Get pick related.
Cut off stems and pickle whole.
Thank me in ~3 Months.

*pic

Brine chicken in it for a day and then fry it.

Put in icicle molds and freeze it.

Drink it, healthy and pretty tasty.

Pickle juice with tequila goes nice...

On the internet, I'm a senior pickling scientist. Of course it will work, if you have enough pickle juice to cover whatever you're pickling, and cut the cukes so the juice will can fully penetrate them. Cut about 1 cm thick and leave them in there for a week. If you're short on juice, add some from a second jar, or add white vinegar, salt, and optionally some dill, mustard seeds, and a couple garlic cloves. Don't reheat the brine, as the acetic acid will evaporate with the water and can reduce its pH. Don't reuse the juice more than 2-3 times, as it will become less acidic, fermentation will alter the flavor, and bacteria will start to grow on the surface.

Brine chicken pieces in it and then pan fry those suckers.

Put some olives in there. It really makes them taste like pickles and an enjoyable verity for those that whine that they hate olives.

Where do you live?
I've never seen 'raw' olives before, I've wanted to try them though.

Brine chicken or pork with it before frying. Or, slice some cucumbers and add it to the jar, topping it off with some vinegar and water if needed, and let it sit for a week before eating.

Take pickle shots

Was gonna say exactly that. Right on user, pickly chicken all the time.

Let it sit in your fridge over the next week as you periodically take sips out of it.

raw olives are insanely bitter, you don't want to try them, trust me. They have to soak in lye before they are edible

It befuddles me that there is a (many?) stock image for pickle juice. If I were to type "pickle juice" into a search engine and sort by image, I imagine I'd be met with more images than I'd ever have a use for. Like, I don't even have a use for ONE. Ever!

Who takes all these goddamn stock photos?? What is their process? Do they just look at an object or concept and say "Yeah. I'll highlight that that thing exists by putting it under studio lighting and a white backdrop and snapping several shots. The world needs this!"

And who the fuck is in constant need of more stock photos!?! Who is buying these?! Why is there a market for this??!?

^^^

pickle brine is an excellent marinade. very good for brining chicken if you're going to make fried chicken or tendies or whatever too

Pickle eggs in that leftover brine. Extra points awarded if you pour in a bottle of cayenne pepper sauce.

Drink

Save and flick on Banquet chicken patties for flavor

It's so they don't get sued by image owners of real pickle juice thats what stock images are for

Potato salad

This

I always throw some sliced cucumbers in there and eat them over the following days.

this

Hannibal Buress figured out that about 6 flicks is the prime number of flicks.

Drink it for hangovers

Tuna Salad:

chopped carrots, celery, onion
tuna
splash of pickle juice
salt and pepper
dash of hot sauce