AMBROSUS WHY^^^

reddit . com/r/ambrosus/comments/86kuh0/ambrosus_ceo_statement_about_david_drake/

Even reddit had enough, that tells you something..

Attached: 1521302334549.jpg (535x577, 40K)

lol, biz really is too dumb to know its dumb, even plebbit is smarter than you dumb fucks.
keep ignoring obvious red flags and buying into shitcoins because some tripfagbro told you it's a great buy.
he must be legit guys, he's a bro.

Attached: 1521655507271.png (499x513, 283K)

well, the project is good - maybe he is just an alpha man who KNOWs his project will succeed and has a go to anyone who is against him?

thanks, just sold 100k

>project is good
>project literally doesn't exist

lmfao this is LINK tier delusion

Lol @ comparing AMB to meme-stinky Link.

AMB has a good team - good vision. Only the CEO is playing like a tough guy.

dude this guy has united nations backing, david drake is a billionaire investor, the whole swiss industry is behind this

he doesnt give a fuck what u think is correct or not

"Good team, good CEO" is the best you have? Man this shitcoin is fucked

Which one of you is vegan puberty in tg?

Insiders decide what coins pump anyways. Chadsetti made the right move. He should back up a crypto made man instead of plebbiters.

Chad needs to fucking apologize

Attached: CD432E79-C8A7-4CFF-A461-C45AC7ADD65D.gif (200x202, 38K)

>Thread shitting on AMB in an AMB sub at below zero upvotes
>Top comment shitting on AMB at +20
Yeah OP looks real legit

Attached: brap.png (768x768, 324K)

David Drake is a fucking visionairy and im sure hes done more than his fair share to help amb, just to have the name of the board is something. Angels right idk why eveyone is having a fit over this lmao the price hasnt moved. If there was an issue im sure some heavy bag holdets would have called it quits. 16k ambro checking in.

I demand a FULL broadcasted apology from Chad with him reading the apology letter on his knees with one hand on Modum CEO’s cawk

Attached: BA8B4FDF-3B6C-429C-ACA2-B9EE9F02EC20.jpg (1104x1207, 648K)

Enjoy the ride.

Everyone is leaving the team. Natalya - the other dude. Looks like many arent that happy to work for him.

Attached: 1519166890571.jpg (1692x1167, 1.61M)

I have six plebbit accounts, im willing to bet some people have 20 plus. Its not hard to manipulate a small sub like that.

>comparing a scammy money grab by literal whos, that doesn't even need crypto to the glorious oracle network
You won't make it.

AMB is like Ven but only with a fraction business cases and a moran at the helm instead of a friendly chinaman.

>David Drake is a fucking visionairy

>hurr, let's build sensors for quality control, but make them on blockchain
>nevermind that no one actually wants or needs that shit and the competition is Bosch and Siemens

Retards like you will still buy this shitcoin and fund the guy's Lambo.

>muh chad ceo
>has no clue what blockchain is
>writes unprofessional tirades on linked-in
ambrosus cucks absolutely devastated

The cynic in me wonders if he made that shit announcement in an effort to drop the price so he could re-up his own stack.

Man, I just want to break even on this garbage and dump them bags.

As you all know, I am very emotionless when it comes down to biz, if you are cheap cuck, you don’t even have a say on the future of amb because only big bad retailers with big money does

Also you sensitive plebbit cucks, keep your emotions in check, because as you know I unironically do not feel emotions because I am hard as a rock. You really don't get that the whole world doesn't think like you?

Goddamn I know everything about the world and investments and emotion control in general just like Chad.

Bye FUD losers, plebbit community, and vegan soy boy.. see you $500 EOY come at me bro at TG

Attached: 18FFBEFD-03D4-4BBF-BEB4-996D7F26A333.jpg (180x203, 32K)

sounds gay desu

ease off the coke m8