Soooooo, guys, do you generally like cakes?

Soooooo, guys, do you generally like cakes?

yeah as long as it's not dry and it doesn't have horrible, thick, too sweet icing

Cakes are my favorite dessert. I don't make them often enough though, mostly due to laziness.

the heavy buttercream icing is the best part you anorexic fuckhead

wow, that cake is very delicious

bumbs

))))))))

love cakes.

this carribean/soul food restaurant I like has a case with red velvet, carrot, cheesecake, and pineapple upside down cake. I always have to get a piece with my curry.

no wonder you are FAT as FUCK u porkerino

I could not taste it through the computer monitor. Am I doing something wrong?

yes

i prefer semen

That cake looks like raw ground beef with icing

Depends. I generally don't like regular cakes, but I love specialty cakes, like the cake I bought for Christmas this year from the best bakery in town. It was called "Champagne Cake" and it was a 5 layer cake, of which the layers of cake were soaked in champagne, and filled with layers of strawberry-framboise compote and white chocolate mousse, then covered in ganache and topped with thick flavored whipped cream spikes and decorated in edible pearls, edible glitter, and dark chocolate strawberries. It was beautiful and delicious (but we had it for like a week, because it was so decadent, you could only eat one small slice at a time. Even my description doesn't do it justice).

Sounds bretty delisious to me desu

>this is a photo of what a nugget looks like before it's shaped and fried. Still feel like eating at McDonalds?

Everybody likes cake nigga

sure

I am not a big fan of the sponge bread and cream cakes, but I really like cheese cake, carrot cake (probably my favorite), pavlova, brownies, chocolate cake and many more that isn't a layered cake of cream and sweet sponge.

At last someone speaks out the truth we were all thinking about

cakes are good

but since im a man i can never admit it cause its kinda gay, isnt it?

and i am no gay man haha

i like women, dat ass haha

I love cakes. A good layer cake is the most balanced of the desserts.

He's probably talking about that awful saccharine fondant icing. NO, I DON'T CARE HOW EASY IT IS TO DECORATE WITH OR PRETTY IT MAKES YOUR PETIT FOURS. IT TASTES LIKE CAVITIES.

M O L T E N L A V A

Fondant is shit

I'm instantly unimpressed by cakes decorated with fondant

My favorite cake is vanilla with fresh fruit. I never get it for my birthday because everyone else likes chocolate.

I agree but I like the texture

Fuck ya dude the german chocolate and those thin soft russian/polish cakes are amazing

I love cakes!

Strawberry shortcake with ice cream

Me too. The swedish strawberry cake (that's the literal translation) is really great. It's just has a simple vanilla cream icing and fresh crushed strawberries in the middle, they you slap some more strawberries on top. It's not too sweet because we use fresh strawberries

bump