I bought crypto because i liked the idea

of ending the banking power.

But i made a bank tansfer with real money to buy meme money.

There is a chance that we are just being played by ((them)) again?

Attached: 1440355721302.png (619x406, 232K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lit_oAA-PXs
youtube.com/watch?v=5jwieqSNpnM
youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>There is a chance that we are just being played by ((them)) again?
Absolutely. That's why I'm all-in on XRP.

Attached: XRP Stone Cold Champion.jpg (600x1026, 191K)

so what's the fucking consensus on 9/11?
I started watching all the tinfoil videos recently again.
Do you guys belive that an alluminium airplanes cut through fucking CONCRETE and still like a knife through butter?
Do we buy the story that some minor fire inside WTC7 caused it to collapse like a fucking textbook building detonation?

Someone give me a serious answer

Attached: 1447554923624.jpg (640x478, 75K)

steal*

dude kerosin is not a minor fire and a plane going full speed into a building cuts through everything stop that shit

the jew is still probably guilty

then why panes that crash almost vertically into the ground don't plow into the soil like they did into the buildings? they always shatter into million pieces leaving no hole in the ground.

Also how do you explain that randomly impacted buildings came down in a sergurically precise manner? they didn't tip over to the side or anything.

regarding WTC7, doesn't matter, there have been casses of scyscrappers burning for hours if not days and they didn't collapse.

Attached: 1456787733376.jpg (1754x1240, 1.52M)

You could have just as easily used western union or a bitcoin atm

((them)) is a meme and the world is many orders of magnitude more complex than what you’d learn on this anime image board. Read a book.

You'll find out 20-Apr-2018 won't you...

youtube.com/watch?v=lit_oAA-PXs

The smoking gun is Tower 7 and Flight 93. See Flight 93 was really headed for Tower 7 instead of the White House. A fighter pilot shot down Flight 93. (((THEY))) did not want to get caught with the explosives in Tower 7 so they just blew it up as if it got hit by a plane in a similar way as the other towers. If one building was rigged with explosives, all of them were.

Attached: 1521400777309.png (520x521, 353K)

It's not the Jews bro, it's the Bogs. They control France with a fair but iron fist. Rothchilds bow to the Bogs.

Attached: (((bogs))).jpg (435x327, 91K)

Still can't melt steel beams. Steel did melt at Ground Zero. It was melted for months. Jet fuel doesn't just create a volcano of molten steel in the ground...

It's simple. It was the bogs.
Bogs>Rothschild>Rockafella>The rest of the secret world leaders>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>American president

Israel did it. Mossad

youtube.com/watch?v=5jwieqSNpnM

Yep. The first people arrested on 9/11 were the 5 dancing Israelis who just so happened to be there to document the event on video. Meaning they knew ahead of time that 9/11 was going to happen...
Our
Greatest
Ally!

>Where is the debris at the Pentagon? Why didn't the plane take out the telephone polls?

>Why did a reporter say Building 7 had collapsed when it is clearly still standing over her shoulder in the footage?

>Why was NORAD running a drill of a simulated airline attack at the exact moment a real attack was occurring? Why did the same thing happen during the 7/11 train attacks?

do you believe it was planes?
I heard a theory that such an airplane cannot physically fly with such speed at such low altitude due to high air density/presssure without falling apart
and that it was winged missles with cgi airplane covers on videos

Pretty funny how they want us to believe this wasnt a controlled demolition. Too bad +90% of the people are sheeple that believe whatever the government tells them. They love the "appeal to authority" argument.

Attached: pull_it.webm (1280x720, 856K)

something something steel beams

youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0