ITT: pleb, white trash and redneck detectors

ITT: pleb, white trash and redneck detectors

i'll start

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nGSN7JVg1yQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LOL PBR is sooooo hipster I CAN"T EVEN!!!!

but seriously, want to be hipster with me??

PBR was hipster like 15 years ago...

Oh thanks friend. I didn't want to not be hip, which was the point of my reply.

Wrong!!!

> Entire wardrobe purchased from Bass Pro Shop

PBR is not a good white trash detector. More reliable indicators would be: Kraft Dinner, Ro-Tel tomatoes, Betty Crocker anything, Hamburger Helper, tuna casseroles, and salads made with mayo, vinegar and sugar or Jell-O. Also sloppy Joe's and sausage gravy. And biscuits.

>PBR
>white trash
Welcome to Veeky Forums grandpa.

PBR is good as fuck, faggot. I drink a six pack of it every day and live in a mansion

Thinks pic related is "fine dining".

WOAHHHH lol REDNECKS even white people can be wrong sometimes... woahhhhh

>pbr
>redneck

you flyovers are always wrong

Don't talk shit about biscuits! I will fucking stab you!

These. Also pic related.

People that think this matters

i like pbr because it's cheap and tastes okay.
im also asian

Been here since 2005. Long before /pol/ changed the nature of the conversation.

People's Beer of Richmond faggot
Get fucked road narbonne

If you weren't a lying faggot you would have referenced the cesspool that was /n/

I'm Irish and Arabian but people tell me I'm pretty "white trash" in my lifestyle and live in a pretty white trash neighborhood and I can tell you nobody but hipsters and like punk rockers drinks PBR I used to for like a week but I discovered Rolling Rock is a lot better for not that much more expense but honestly most white trash folks drink Bud Light like 90 percent of the time

pbr is pretty standard for any college town. 10.99 a 12 pack, 2.25 for a 32 oz at a gas station. supplement that with some shooters or a half pint and you're set.

Does stupid college student with 20 bucks and his dad's credit card count as white trash now, because every college party I've ever been to (count two, not counting ones me of my friends have thrown) mainly use either this shit, bud lite, or fucking flavored vodkas as their main source of alcohol.

Same with olive garden

>oscar mayer
We can go lower than that, user.

maybe op means pleb instead

PBR is alright for making beer bread (when you can't find Schlitz, that is)

pleb for sure

those "cheese singles" count too

PBR is great if you want to get drunk and don't want to pay very much.

A six pack of those tallboys goes for like $5.80 at my local grocery store. It's not great beer but sometimes I just want to get wasted.

>Kraft Dinner

canacuck detected

It's called Kraft Macaroni and Cheese here in the country that actually matters.

>the cesspool that was /n/
Never hung there. My home board was /b/ from 2005-2010, and has been here since.
>canacuck detected
I lived there for a few years, but am a US citizen currently living in the US. Didn't realize the difference in the name of the stuff because it's not something I ever buy. Generally I avoid prefab food.

>country that matters
>elects a retard

:^)

Surely no one actually thinks that is fine dining

Plenty of people think it's fancy enough for them.

>truedoe

>Be me
>Used to Live in Yuma, Arizona
>Olive garden was the fanciest restaurant we had.
I live in Phoenix now and we have actual fancy places here

yikes

Busch Light is awesome! fuck you

Like really, like that's weird, like don't they get like drunk all the time.

Lunch is served.

Southerner here. Insult all the typical redneck shit all you want, but don't you dare talk shit about grits or biscuits with sausage gravy.

I didn't vote for him, twinkletoes.

Texan here, fuck grits.

Fuck you. I can't stay mad at Texas, but for now, fuck you.

also putting pic related on everything

>mayonnaise? Wouldn't touch the stuff, it's poor people food
>this hollandaise sauce is simply divine! So classy!

>miracle whip
>mayonnaise

This is good stuff

Sometimes

There's no point, the Oscar Meyer is cheap enough that shit just comes in smaller packs (and is worse)

>not Sharp Chedder
Original is too bland, even for midwestern cuisine

Miracle Whip IS better than mayo in most applications

What is punctuation, am I right?

>detectors
You mean indicators you illiterate mong.

>only the best is branded Bar-S
>product is branded BAR
> S
what did they mean by this?

Bologna of any sort in the fridge is a giveaway. So are bread and butter pickles, Kraft Parmesan cheese, any drink made from a powdered mix, grape jelly and a bottle of concentrated lemon juice.

And it probably is

>bread and butter pickles
>grape jelly

what?

Its an "ok" macrobrew beer, probably gonna either pick up that or yeungling for sunday. I dont get the hate here for it, but then again its Veeky Forums and my opinion is bad

Delete this

nah, GA here, fuck grits, cream of wheat is the better hot cereal

I have every one of those things except the kool aid is usually made one water bottle at a time from the milo style squeezers

Literal flyover

>96 FL. OZ. of 4.7% ABV Beer
>Getting drunk.

No way, Jose.

kek. If you're 13 years old you might get a buzz.

I can taste the poverty through the screen

Meh, I drink 750ml-1000ml of whiskey a day and could still get a bit drunk off of that if I drank it all in about 2 hours

>750ml-1000ml of whiskey a day

Is a car a meal?

>all these hard cunts who cant get drunk off beer

you can lie to yourselves but you cant lie to me

It's not a matter of being a hard cunt, it's a matter of not being a fat piece of shit used to bloating their disgusting gut out with so much liquid that heavy.

OP was right about it being a pleb white trash detector.

Stretching the stomach is actually easier for a skinny person because the fat belt doesn't stretch.

Hey fuck you mate, PBR is GOAT tier. Seriously better than any Aussie macrobrew I've ever tried.

mate

Grew up in a rural area and can confirm. My dad always told me that people who drink Busch are most likely an asshole.

Except it's harder for a skinny person because they're not fat pieces of shit that eat like a glutton every day.

Yeah but it isn't, the best competitive eaters aren't fat.

And?
Unless you're a competative eater that doesn't fucking apply.

If you're used to filling your stomach with more shit your stomach will take more shit. As someone who used to be a fat shit and slimmed down this is absolutely true

You're retarded.

>There's no point
Nonsense

Once a leaf always a leaf.

If you can get your hands on Shiner Holiday Cheer, it makes very tasty beer bread.

Texas/Loui swinger.
Marry me. Pic related is my comfort food, especially when I'm sick with a sore throat.

Crap, forgot pic
My nigga

youtu.be/nGSN7JVg1yQ

As if he didn't put ketchup on that!

>Too big of pussies to demand your freedom from an oppressive government.
Keep trying Canadafags

this is the only acceptable way for grits to be consumed

I-I'm scared. What is this

>Olive garden was the fanciest restaurant we had.

>Yuma

That sounds about right. Olive Garden is okay in a pinch but I wouldn't take a date there and call it "fancy" by any stretch of the imagination

That looks like a Wal-Mart in central PA.

>older whites
>poor whites
>no joy to be seen

That looks horrifying. Is that from Dollar Tree or Family Dollar?

I've been craving a nice bologna and mustard sandwich for the last fourteen years, but the inherent shame I feel when I imagine walking through the store with that trash in my basket keeps me in check.

Looks like it's turkey again... Sigh...

Spice loaf isn't fucking bologna you goddamn coastie

Oscar Meyer bologna is a smooth, mild lunch meat. Spice loaf has distinct variation in texture and seasoning.

Pic related my local variety. Farm to sack in 3 days.

GA here, grits are trash

Turkey, swiss, bean sprouts, mayo, & mustard is a top sandwich. In fact, you can just ditch lettuce on sandwiches entirely if you have bean sprouts.

I drink 6-8 of these every night....19.99 a 30 pack cant beat it

>sausage gravy
>biscuits
>not just good eatin'

Shut the fuck up