Child food you eat as an adult

Post food you ate as a child and still eat as an adult.

I eat at least 5 of these a week

honey nut cheerios every day

Tendies

FOR ME...

Just kidding.

I eat a fair amount of pb & j sandies too, op. Also probably eat instant ramen and grilled cheese sandwiches twice a month or more.

mmmm sugar sandwich

What is this? Is it any good?

I eat the regular cheerios for breakfast. I like to pretend I'm some old guy with heart problems or whatever and my cute grand kids love me so they got some cheerios we can share together.

Absolute madman!

Milk & Cookies never gets old.

Potato chip and mustard sandwiches

I use natural peanut butter and make my own jam without sugar. Obviously with any fruit there will be a lot of natural sugar, but it's nothing like regular pb&j...

McDonalds Happy Meals, gummy bears, sour patch kids, swedish fish, sour punch straws, skittles, jolly ranchers, , gum, cupcakes, hot cheetos, lunchables, tendies meal from KFC

Lets be honest here.

being honest as I can write now

Muhfuggin Spaghettios. Of course, I spice them up a bit with some balsamic vinegar, cayanne pepper, and parmesan cheese.

I also get the occasional pizza lunchable, but not as much anymore.

LOL wow look at those fuckin nipples! Kapowy

> P&J
> child food

You're picturing the staff of life.
What Murricans tamed a continent on.
What got us through the dust bowl and depression.
What sustained out boys at Guadalcanal and Khe Sahn.

"child food"?

Well, in his defense, all those people lived to be like 12 and just had kids every 5 years.

Prefer Farmer John brand, myself. But yeah, this still has its place in an adult diet.

Liver paste, basically. Lotsa fat.

Rice
Potatoes
Pasta
Meat
Vegetables
Basically 99 percent of what I ate as a kid I still eat today, and of course much more

Shit thread

>Prefer Farmer John brand, myself

Yeah, that's just the brand my mom made me sandwiches with when I was in kindergarten.

Are you ok