How do you like your avocado toast senpai?

How do you like your avocado toast senpai?

I only eat avacado with nacho chips or taco, you know, like people used to in the 80s and 90s before this current meme of putting it everywhere

Avocado goes really well with eggs. ADMIT IT.

Toast bread until the bread is just golden brown. halvedavocado, remove the pit . Remove the skin and place theavocadoflesh into a medium bowl and mash it with a fork and a squeeze of the fresh lemon juice. Season. I then place it into the bin and have 2 large bowls of Coco-pops, a kinder egg and a choc and nut Cornetto.

Basically like guacamole

Or just salt pepper and a little juice

How do I keep the other half of the avocado from getting brown and black?

build a wall

Dads from Chile. We always ate avocado on toast for breakfast. Every Latino I ever met does the same thing. And I'm just talking salted mashed avocado, not disgusting guacamole.

Late 30s guy here. I recommend it. Filling and delicious, especially with a cup of black tea.

Just like in the pic, except salt and lots of pepper.

squirt it with citrus

If you people weren't such bizarro hipsters concerned with being seen doing something popular all the time then you might find yourself doing something interesting more often.

concerned with not* being seen rathet

Limes are the new hipster lemons. Why the fuck are avocados suddenly $1.00 each? Last year, they were routinely $.50. Doubled in price when inflation runs under 5%? You'd think it was a pharmaceutical, doubling in price in one year. Pure hipster bullshit.

Stop going to Trader Joe's then

fried egg with sauteed asparagus is really good also. some sausage and a couple pieces of toast and jam. fucking delicious.

chopped tomatoes & avocado with coriander and salt. maybe some lime and/or chili is always nice

leave the seed in it and/or rub it with citrus juice

for a limited time, because soon my country will charge $11 an avocado

i hate everything

with overcooked poached eggs on top, of course.

My favorite way to eat eggs & avocado together:

Take a slice of avocado from the middle of the fruit where the slice has a hole from where the seed was, put it into a hot pan with some butter/oil. Crack an egg into the avocado slice hole, let cook briefly, flip the avocado with egg attached, finish letting the egg cook according to your preference. WALA, breadless avocado eggs in a basket/bullseye.

>avocado

nice meme you have there redditor

I can only afford avocado when I'm going to a dinky little farmers market where they might sell bags of them for a few bucks. Supermarket avos are a complete rip.

With extra salt and pepper, you nosy faggot.

>lemon
>not lime
for why?

how much for the organic?

It's fucking walmart, you circumcision medical waste.

the avocado meme is sad

it makes the people who have been faithful pay for the meme tax
and the people who are causing the tax are probably wasting their money and their avocados

With a quail egg and heirloom tomato compote.

Quail eggs are pretty dope tbqh

$4.50

It tasted great and sold well but avocado toast is pretty much pandering to our clientele.

>It tasted great and sold well
cool
>but avocado toast is pretty much pandering to our clientele.
Why is this a problem?

It isn't a problem, it's just a bit dull.

because i lob that shit in the bin and eat coco pops, a kinder egg and a cornetto.

who gives a fuck about what bitter shit i put on my avacado i don't eat.

Exaxtly pic related toast on the left.

>avocado
discarded
disgusting

It'd take a huge ass avocado for this to work, or a very small egg

Did you lose your tongue in a car accident?

Kidposting is my new favourite meme

i could say the same for you faggot. avocado is an almost tastless waste of time.
i would honestly rather live off of beans and rice for 2 months than eat an avocado

I can understand people not liking avocado, but to call it tasteless is just ridiculous
You're like the faggots who go "hurr tomatoes suck they just taste like water"
Consider buying your produce somewhere other than Costco

i quite like tomatoes actually
not once have i shopped there in my entire life.
my opinion is the correct one. avocado = literal shit

>lots of pepper
My N'Wah

guacamole is just mashed avocado with lemon, and literally no one eats avocado on a toast here in México

My gf is a vegetarian and she always has poached eggs and avocado on toast

>guacamole is just mashed avocado with lemon

>why have avocados doubled in price?
drought

WTF m8 what country

I like mine with a couple drips of activated charcoal tincture and a bowl of pre-chewed pistachio shells

Avocados are $3 in my area. I goddamn wish they were $1.

Where the fuck do you people live where avocados are so expensive. Here in northern Utah I'd say the average price is 75 cents. More when out of season less when in season. I just bought 6 for a dollar at my local Mexican grocery store.

I've been told I have a avocado shape body

most of my relatives seem to covet it

YOUR MUM.

Meme sandwich

>toast 9 grain whole wheat bread
>fry 2 or 3 strips of bacon
>cut up and mash an avocado
>leaf some organic lettuce
>cut up an organic, vine-ripened tomato
>lightly spread some mayonnaise on toast
>place bacon on one slice of toast
>place lettuce on the other
>Tomato and avocado in the middle
>Serve with kale chips and a glass of pellegrino

All the ingredients must be bought at Whole Foods or Trader Joes.

Take a piece of plastic wrap, leave the seed in the half you're saving and press the plastic wrap tightly over the surface of the avo and seed, and wrap under the avo so no air can get in. It can stay green in the fridge for two days this way.

I just bought 8 avocados for $.69 apiece today.
Where the fuck are you shopping that you can't get avocados under a dollar?

Memphis. That's the price at Walmart and the large international grocery which is primarily Asian and Mexican.

theres an avocado shortage this year, hence the higher price

>avocado shortage

Isn't that because the hipsters discovered it and have to have it with every meal? I understand supply and demand, but the cause of the insuffecient supply is the hipster fuckheads.

Lol what state are you in?

>I liked them before they were cool!

Doesn't matter when they all come from Mexico. Enjoy that tax

I fully expect them to be 4 times higher by this time next year. Thanks Trump, you sure are helping your sheeples!

>Needing condiments for your avocado

Lemon and salt, my man.

chilean palta is best palta.

>not sourcream and kaviar
cmon

>lemon
>on an avocado

Avocados are green, bro. Those people only eat stuff if it's yellow, orange, white, grey, or brown.

Not that user but I prefer lemon over lime when it comes to avocados or guac.

HASS IS BOSS

it is, what is your point?

Scotch bonnet, bacon, maple syrup, avocado, toast or thick pancake

Right, because you can't grow avacados in California you fucking retarded liberal faggot

>wala

you dont deserve those trips.....

>that pic
how and why

>trump added an import tax if the package comes from mexico
>avocados are in their majority imported from mexico
gee i wonder

>smash 2 avocados in a bowl with a fork, add salt, pepper, and a splash of lemon juice
>toast two "everything" bagels
>fry four eggs in olive oil
>top bagel halves with 1/2 avocado and 1 egg apiece
>breakfast for me and bf

The "everything" bagels are way better than whole wheat toast. Just a few more calories, but more protein as well and the flavor is great. It's about 560 calories and 25g protein.

Avocado is overpriced gross slime fruit from California, the home of Communists and Homosexuals.

>1 poppyseed bagel, well toasted
>1/2 avocado on each half, just spread onto the bagel
>lime juice
>salt
>black pepper
perfection. sometimes I add some kind of crispy and/or flavorful greens, or some mild cheese, but that's by no means necessary

Without avocado.

t. closet gay

well he isnt wrong
they dont call it commiefornia for no reason

From Business Insider, July 20, 2015:

Interestingly enough, red states, which tend to advocate for a lesser influence by the federal government, are much more dependent on the federal government than blue states. Blue states combined to form an average ranking of 18.3 (with 1 being most dependent and 50 being least dependent), while red states combined to rank 33.2 overall.

Consider your whitetrash ass BTFO, leach.

>red states ... are much more dependent on the federal government than blue states.
>Blue states combined to form an average ranking of 18.3 (with 1 being most dependent and 50 being least dependent), while red states combined to rank 33.2 overall.
What?

Avocados are great with sardines on crackers. A little hot sauce and a dash of salt? oh man... oh mannn....

>with 1 being most dependent and 50 being least dependent

That was clearly an errata as the full article provides the data to support the reverse, as does any other source comparing federal dollars received vs. federal taxes paid by state.

It's one of the great ironies. The states most dependent on federal tax money are the ones gnashing their teeth about federal spending.