Hi i need survival food recipes

please give me survival food recipes or homemade MRE recipes please

Bugs and larvae, boiled, sauted or grilled.

please i'm no joking i need it

bugs and larvae

bugs and larvae

>needs survival food

why? buy canned goods

Canned bugs and larvae

canned and sauteed bugs and larvae

Grilled cans of sauted bugs and larvae

Plenty of crackers/hardtack, plenty of long shelf life spreads (I recommend Peanut Butter, choccie spread, shit like that what'll last an age), tinned meats (Spam is ideal because you don't even have to cook it, and if you do want to you literally just fry that shit, or boil it, or anything you like), tinned soup, water purification tablets, firestarters, tinned fruit

Basically a whole lot of tinned stuff and things that don't believe in rotting

If you're making your own stuff, make some chilli, again with crackers to eat it with. Apart from that, anything that is known for "Improving with time" upon being cooked is a good bet,could make a pizza with the right ingredients, kebabs might work. Anything pickled will obviously last a while.

Just look up what food lasts a while and then look up ways to make them into long lasting, nourishing meals. Ideally with as high a nourishment to size ratio as possible. Hence why peanut butter is ideal

This user is correct, buy pickled bugs and larvae

As the other anons have said, bugs are of use, although I' suggest using them as a supplement, and they're not quite as useful as peanut butter due to the fact that both are used for protein and peanut butter doesn't need to be Canned, Sauteed, Grilled, Boiled, Scrambled, Seared, Poached, Fried or even Roasted. Indeed, no preparation is required aside from utensils in order to prevent the germs/dirt from your hands getting into the spread, making it ideal for when you're spending your preparation time on more important things. Still, if you see some larvae (Mealworms are ideal, and delicious with some bbq sauce) Or can catch, say, a few Grasshoppers/Locusts (I like these with hot sauce) then kill them, fry them up real nice and chow down, it's a healthy source of protein. Don't eat them raw though, you need to cook the fuck out of them on the offchance of parasites

Here you go op

I'll give you some imaginary MREs so you can Surbibal Man.

In all seriousness though "hard tack" can last for fucking ever. Jerky and pemmican can last a long time.
Canned foods are almost definitely going to last longer then anything you prepare for yourself unless you have some radiation device that can radioactively pasteurize stuff.
You can look into canning though, pressure cookers or just on the stove will keep things quite some time.

timon and pumbaa pls go

If you can, and since I got one living in England of all places I'm sure you'll be able to, get something like a slingshot for hunting small game. It's smaller than a bow and ammo can be as simple as a pebble or rock, even the skull of a recent kill. Of course if you own, have trained with, and have made space for a bow, crossbow, hand crossbow, pistol, rifle, or other ranged weapon. Make sure you're not eating too much game since you'll end up with protein poisoning. But as a supplement (And only if you know how to gut them without tearing anything) they're ideal for adding a bit more meat to your diet when running low

As for other info, you can make your own breadsticks, get some instant ramen/cup soups (If you're even remotely going to stand a chance you'll have a way of boiling water. If you don't, get one or find an option that doesn't involve removing yourself from society because you'll last about as long as a juicy pickled horsefly out there) and anything that can be rehydrated.

IMPORTANT: In regards to the chilli idea mentioned earlier, ensure it is a vegetarian chilli avoiding dairy and meat, as these will lower the shelf life of the product and introcduce bacteria into the survival kit. Use black beans for protein ideally, and as for meat, a rabbit/squirrel chilli sounds damn tasty tbqh fampai

Also, crisps/chips, nice source of carbs that WILL last for as long as the packet is sealed. It'll also be worth packing some lard or another non-perishable form of fat, as you will need fat and carbs along with vitamins, proteins and fibre

>tfw just ordered a chest rig and 3 more pistol mags because Trump is going to cause SHTF

*STHTF, and good on you mate, although it may be worth grabbing a hunting rifle if you can/haven't already, range is always the ally of the prepared and all that

You could also make your own Protein bars OP, peanut butter, oats, rice crispies (Self made or bought), chocolate, dried fruit (Not completely recommended because again, shelf life)

Yea, I have an AR but I'd like to get some sort of bolt action .308

Do you know about a secret happening?

buy a pressure canner and get at it

Don't forget the earthworms! Pure protein and some minerals from the soil in their digestive track. Also grubs, those white fat things with orange heads that live in sod are simply fat.