Is this really the mother of all egg sandwiches?

is this really the mother of all egg sandwiches?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In his opinion, yes.

>sour kraut

looks pretty gross

i don't know why but i'm surprised joe rogan can't cook

That sounds like a disgusting combination of ingredients

W-why are his eggs brownish and liquid?

It means literally the same

That sounds delicious.

of course it is

it says so right in the picture

what are you, stupid?

under cooked in too much bacon/animal fat

he browned the butter before putting them in and cooked them on low heat

People actually do this?
I refuse to believe that there are people who look at this and think that the eggs are fine

eh, they aren't beautiful but im sure they taste fine.
the yolks are just right for my taste, but i dont like how fucked up the whites are

>sauerkraut

>sour kraut

how can i grow my own eggs? do i need egg seeds or something

No the mother of all his egg sandwiches is in his yard

nah dude you need animals

i dont even know where to start
my eyes are drawn to the broken egg, but the entire egg and mayo(?) mess up there burns my eyes.
the fact that it has mayo, kraut, 'jalenenos' and xheap hot sauce just makes it look worse.
learn 2 presentation

You're not funny, user.
You're fat and probably look like you should be but you're not funny.

He didnt even melt his gouda

Am I the only one that does my eggs over medium when they are going in a sandwich.

Ezekiel bread is legit delicious, I love that stuff but it goes stale way too fast

t. fatty

El Yucateco habanero is pretty overrated, fucker hyped it up so much

no...

It's just you. Everybody else loves a doughy albumen wad dripping down their arms

For me it's the McChicken

Where do I buy this in the UK? I want to get on rogans level

No. This is the mother of all egg sandwiches. Are you retarded?

It's the best "not painful" hotsauce. The green stuff is garbage imo.
Also he clearly applies it like a fucking ape

the company that makes it ships to the UK. comes frozen

I'M NOT ALONE

trained to be adult toddlers up to being afraid of "icky" eggs. Jesus, that's frightening. How will you survive when your mom dies?

One of the guys might have been talking about how terrible the guy did cooking them. I have no issue with how done they are cooked, but they do look absolutely fucking disgusting to me.

I'M NOT AFRAID

when you are frying eggs for sandwiches you should fry them to the point of them having crispy edges.

also I recommend serving food with delicious sauerkraut instead of just unhappy germans

put it in the freezer you retard

I prefer Monk's bread, myself.

>cheese
>6 egg yolks
>mayonnaise
i cant wait till this red faced, swollen thumb headed fuck drops dead from a heart attack. actually no, fuck that. a stroke
fuck you

>Ezekiel bread

Enjoy your cardboard

mein sides

how do you hate joe?
is it cause hes in better shape than you with a great life and eats WHATEVER while you WORK and have NOTHING?

Maybe. Some people have ugly mothers.

At some point typing these things out you have to wonder "can I assume this? Or am I really talking about myself?"

I love Joe Rogan. He's the most lovable crazy person.

because he is a massive faggot
thats why

yeah pretty much this

>he doesn't know what an eggplant is

if he had cooked those eggs on a higher heat they'd be fine

hell yeah motherfucker. gooey but not runny master race.

No.

Lol smoke weed evrryday UFC UFC

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)
THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST
TO POP YOUR:
ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE
>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA
DUDE BOOOOM LMAO
DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"
Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING
Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard

I appreciate this post a great deal.

Yolk is more nutritious when liquid

Just seems lazy, why not toast the bread in the same pan and allow the cheese to melt a bit?
Why so many eggs on the side?
Why not sautee fresh jalapenos instead of using shitty pickled ones, or use fresh?
That sauerkraut is disgusting.

10/10 taste in hot sauce though.

mother of fuck you

awwww ye

sauerkraut with hot sauce doesn't sound good

kek

How do you like my eggs??

el yucateco is far superior to most hot sauces on the market imo.

what would you suggest instead?

>xheap hot sauce
I'll see you in hell.

hehe often i think how celebs cook.

kek/10

>joe rogan

Reeeeeeee

yolk bukkake

>Eggs
>Hot Sauce
>Jalapenos
>Mayo
>Sunnyside up
Is this trolling or is he just retarded?

Not a huge fan of having to wear gloves and a bib for eating sandwiches.

The moment that/those yolks burst, shit's nightmare mode.

now were talkin

>PRIMATE CARE PILLS

>Not XXXtra Hot

Might as well throw it in the trash.

>BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB

hahaha oh wew

i actually like kale shakes

This isn't even /tv/, do you just smell Rogan threads cross board and swarm like a blood hungry shark, or are you the ground zero roganposter who replies his own threads?

>eating 7 eggs

sauerkraut or pickled cabbage or sourcrout
it's not that hard, dont mix languages

>tfw you're trying to increase your intake to math your lifting but 2 eggs for breakfast leaves you stuffed for hours

how the fuck do you put away 7??

Eat 7 eggs a day to MAGA

it helps that he smokes a lot of weed.
if you are having a hard time eating your calories, drink them instead.

eggs are easily one of the most flexible and nutritious things you could slamming towards you input ports. please realize even upwards of 10 of these in a setting still causes no harm to our bodies. understand.

Thats a clever way to get her to eat all the eggs

>How will you survive when your mom dies?
the people you're addressing are probably put off by eggs that look like ass because they can, you know, cook eggs that don't end up looking like ass. Keep telling yourself that your shit-looking food is appetizing though joe.

XD you know meems, too?

kek

They are fine if they're fresh you child

wow relax