This is my "Polish plate". I make it once every Thursday

This is my "Polish plate". I make it once every Thursday.

Do you have any signature things that you like to cook up periodically? Homemade pizza night? Taco Tuesday?

pot roast

Tikka Masala.

I never liked ethnic food when I was younger, but I find that at least four times a months I cook both this and a spicy lentil soup.

Pizza night once a week, the only regular dish.

It's not all cooked technically, but I do like making a poached egg, three cheese (Manchego, Old Amsterdam/goats gouda, Parmigiano Reggiano) salad with some balsamic reduction. But of course since only the Balsamic Reduction and the Egg itself are cooked I don't know if that counts

I also whip up a mean scrambled egg, either with feta, hot sauce, mustard the classic salt+pepper, the three cheese blend mentioned above with Worcestershire Sauce (cheeses shredded on after, wuster sauce mixed with the eggs before cooking) or whatever springs to mind at the time

Steaks obviously, since it's such an easy thing to cook up and impress with, and even if you're making it for yourself or one/two other people, still mouthwateringly delicious

Soup, most recently a lovely tomato and pepper soup. I'm not a fan of watery soups so I always make them somewhat creamy

Enchiladas/Quesadillas: Tried both of them once from store bought packs, fell in love, decided to see if I could do it better, discovered I could, haven't looked back

Chilli: Specifically my Ironman Chilli which I made when I was anemic and needed to boost my iron. Because I kept forgetting my ferrous sulphate tablets, I made a chilli with plenty of red meat, a good bit of iron filled stout and a whole other host of delicious ingredients I'm not going to be going into detail with, although I'm sure anyone half decent at making chilli could make this just as well if not better than myself

Spag Bol, since it's nice, simple, and if I'm gonna be busy throughout the week I can make up a huge batch and freeze a weeks worth for a quick meal

Toad in the hole with panchetta wraped sausages and balsamic and Worcester sauce gravy.

what is on the plate? looking really good!

I cook a lot of scallops.
The set always changes but I cook scallops at least once a week.
Pic related was this weeks scallops

I get the kopytka, I understand the kapusta kiszona, but what is under the kapusta? Looks like kindziuk, and that's Ukrainian sausage.

Still like the look of the kopytka, should have thrown some gulash around it with thick sauce.

>two kinds of mustard

why

>tiny portion
Why user?

What's that on the right, user?

I used to make meatloaf once a week, but I haven't in a few weeks. One of my go-to's when I'm feeling lazy but want to eat something fairly healthy is fish (usually salmon, swai tonight), broccoli and rice.

Comfy spaghetti
>boil little meatballs like you sometimes see in soup
>boil spaghetti with a 'Mediterranean' stock cube
>make a roux, add herbs, tomato paste & milk
>add some of the water from the meatballs & spaghetti until desired consistency is achieved
>add meatballs to sauce, pour over spaghetti, top with some parmesan
Tastes even better if you let it rest in the fridge overnight & then reheat it.

Meatball helper

Yeah, we do several special meal days, spaced out over a month or so.
>pizza night where everyone makes their own pizza
>pulled pork day
>pot roast day
>German food day (muh childhood)
>Southern food day (muh other childhood)
>Thai food day (usually a green or panang curry with spring rolls or Tom Kha Gai)
>Japanese food day (homemade ramen, including making the tonkotsu broth myself, or Katsudon, or Gyudon, or Okonomyaki and Takoyaki)
>Chili and cornbread day
>Soup days, usually with a sandwich on the side, unless it's a heavy soup, then we just have baguette with it.
>Random Asian food day, where I make whatever we're craving, like Laksa and Tea Leaf Salad, or Singapore Noodles, or Chili Crab.

that looks atrocious what are you doing nigger

That looks worse than a can of chef boyardee.

SAME NUMBERS

i would say it looks quite a bit better than boyardee

No idea what boyardee is or tastes like, but this tastes like loving mom childhood for me, so I'm never gonna stop eating it.

Fajitas, burritos or tacos on fridays while watching early 90s episodes of the price is right

No one told you to stop eating it, they're telling you it looks like Chef Boyardee i.e. canned spaghetti. It probably tastes fine but it looks like someone has already eaten it atleast once before.