Tell me why aren't you on this train?

Tell me why aren't you on this train?

Attached: download.png (269x187, 10K)

because by the time this moons i could have put that money in an alt and seen 3x minimum

because binance killed it's business model, also ICOs in general are dead now. enjoy your 0.25x

My eth is locked up in this and I am not happy about it

why wouldn't you be happy about it? I put 10 eth into Coinmetro when it was around $900 per eth and it's holding it's value. If I kept the 10 eth as it was I would have 5k now. Instead I have 9k in Coinmetro, and since it wont dump when it goes live I won't lose money

Why wouldn't coinmetro dump once it goes live?

read the whitepaper brainlet

You are a fucking idiot, KYS.
When Big Kevin does his presentation in China all you fucks will be sorry. 33k XCM in my warchest

I am invested in this, but it makes me wonder.

Is CoinMetro (XCM) an actual coin?
I'd imagine it being somewhat hardcoded into the exchange which is why they don't want it traded anywhere else.

IIRC even Bnb is traded on some other exchange.

yeah it's an actual coin. all the transaction fees on the exchange are paid in XCM. how do people buy into projects without reading about them?

its an erc20 so youll probably find it on idex with shit volume

I have 11k xcm. Is that enough to make it this year?

We would need $100 xcm, maybe with insane adoption.

Friendly reminder if you want this to moon use the exchange. No point in holding xcm and trading on Binanxe waiting for a moon. The site needs to be successful. USD pairings will be great for crypto as a whole by making the process of buying crypto a lot easier for normies.

I'm American and we can't buy it yet.

bought 80k with bullrun profits a while ago. Honestly glad I locked some money up in it. Excited for the future of coinmetro

I have 800 only because I put in 0.1 for the discount

I dunno if I should bother trying to get more now or wait to see if it dumps

Reminder that it's also worth shilling the exchange despite the token burn. The more money gets raised in the ICO the more things the team can do to expand coinmetro. Kevin said in a recent interview that if they reach 35.5mil then they can get licensed in 10-15 jurisdictions as opposed to 3-5 if they don't sell out.

it's a pretty solid project with a good ico review rating.

not sure it will dump when it goes live as there are a few countries excluded from the token sale and they should buy once it's live.

i wish they extended the sale to a few days before the minting.. what's the point in all that dead time in between end of sale and the release of beta / token minting

Pajeets sperged about muh coin burn. Kevin said they had about only 6 million euro because of the bear market. Hope they can get more money.

They probably thought they would sell out but Kevin fucked himself. If he could have got burgers in earlier I bet they would have had a lot more. Now he can extend it and get a little more coin creating fud or end it and admit something of a defeat. He seems to think that the next event or two in asia will bring in 'smart' money.

Is there anything he could have really done for burgers? ICOs have it hard these days thanks to SEC and it sounds like he was trying to use loopholes to let them in but SEC seems to be trying to get rid of those loopholes

Who knows. I hope he started on that right away but not sure. It really sounds like it was loopholes. I don't think there's a way to get sec approved really. It sounds like they want a lawyer to say it's legit and they'll guarantee a defense if sued. I'm sure the SEC doesn't want to allow ICOs. Kevin seems like a smart and honest guy. I like that he communicates things frequently. I hope xcm works out and plan on buying some after release probably depending on binance fiat fud and further regulatory issues.