What is considered shit tier fish?

What is considered shit tier fish?

Other urls found in this thread:

smithsonianmag.com/arts-culture/from-cat-food-to-sushi-counter-the-strange-rise-of-the-bluefin-tuna-5980010/
gizmodo.com/lobsters-were-once-only-fed-to-poor-people-and-prisoner-1612356919
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is that a shooped yellow tang or a legit species?

Carp, dogfish. Thats what my dad taught me when we went fishing.

Fucking tilapia

yeah, pretty much any bottom feeder, in the US it's catfish and carp, fish that feed off the trash and mud always taste the worst.

This. Tilapia is the ultimate trash fish.
In tanks with multiple species, they remove the tilapia last because it eats all the shit and scum from the other fish, cleaning the tank a little.
Utter garbage fish

Crayfish is garbage tier

Fuck off, catfish is delicious. Carp does taste kinda muddy, and has odd flesh.

tilapia from china

I'm not sure but I've heard Carp is harder to clean also because more bones or something.

>crayfish
>fish

It's not a fish just because it has fish in its name.

Fresh wildcaught catfish is divine. Every spring and fall I run limblines in a relatively unpolluted small river and get nice channels, blues and flatheads.

Carp are fun to catch because they fight as fietcely as bass, but the only way to make them palatable is smoking. Since I get all the catfish I want, I usually just give them to the blacks fishing on shore, unless we have some asians coming over. They love carp.

Jellyfish.
No?

Pollock, basa, tilapia

Anything that eats shit, mainly tilapia and catfish.

>blacks fishing on shore
why does that happen? I used to go crab fishing in Nantucket and there was always one old black dude chilling and fishing who asked for the crabs I caught

Where I live in the midsouth, they're too poor to afford even a cheap johnboat, so they struggle with catching what they can from shore. Kind of a pity, really. Sometimes I'll even give them a catfish or two if I had a particularly good haul and they're old uncles.

Yeah I figured they wouldn't be asking if they didn't need it. I just liked to pretend they're like me and they just don't want to see food wasted, just like if I saw a deer get smacked by a car outside my house, that fucker would be in my freezer that night

Agree. A deer gets smacked and I see it, it's going in the back of my truck. Fuck the law, the thing is dead. I'll cut around the fucked up meat from the internal organ juice. That's why I butcher my own kill. I can't stand my clean shot deer, field dressed immediately, getting mixed in with some jackass that gutshot the damn thing and didn't field dress it before it went into rigor and he took it to the fucking processor.

yeah learning to butcher was the best fucking skill my dad ever tought me.
>selecting the cuts myself
>not paying extra for butchering
>don't have to worry about some asshole robbing me of a good cut
>getting a cut of friends kills if they let me butcher it for them and they thank me for it
>getting to eat a venison steak literally less than 24 hours after killing it
>no DEA bullshit because no ranger is gonna pull me over to rummage through my cooler on the drive back from the hunting camp
>all dat innawoods potential
truly the patrician hunting method

I had some sturgeon. After the first few bites the taste became really overwhelming and unpleasant.

Plus, the heart and liver, still cut warm when field dressing. I always have a few friends for beers and fresh killed liver and heart after my wife and I finish the butchering. And she's even more conscientious than I am. She scrapes the bones clean for sausage meat and I saw them into chunks for stock. The only things we throwaway are the hide, head (I'm no trophy hunter, fuck that), and the lower leg.

Life's good, my Nantucket friend. And it sounds like you know how to live too.

nah homie I just vacationed there. I actually live in upstate NY. I'm impressed your wife is so into it. my gf basically suppresses the knowledge that I cook up until there's some venison on her plate.
I had never thought to do the bones and sausage meat thing. I always use the sausage grade meat for stew and I don't know how to make stock out of bones. never had liver but deer heart is bomb. don't know how to prepare it but I've got a friend that's fucking amazing at cooking.

*the knowledge that I hunt
bitches love cooking

All of them.
Seafood is disgusting.

why are you in this thread

You might not appreciate it, I don't know, but she's a special kind of asian who seriously values life, but isn't hypocritical about it, just wants to completely use everything when it's harvested to do justice to the life it had. Special kind of lady, senpai.

>wife with native american butchering mentality, current american hunting practices, patrician cooking practices, and is also asian
you made this person up user. nobody hits that many of Veeky Forums's waifu checklists.

sidenote, any stock tips or suggestions for sausage making?

>your actual wife is an anime cartoon
>can you give me some tips on making stock and sausage that your anime wife helped you butcher?

I don't really believe you were the original Nantucket guy I got in a conversation with, so the aswer is no.

lobster and bluefin tuna used to be considered trash food.

smithsonianmag.com/arts-culture/from-cat-food-to-sushi-counter-the-strange-rise-of-the-bluefin-tuna-5980010/

gizmodo.com/lobsters-were-once-only-fed-to-poor-people-and-prisoner-1612356919

This
Also flounder with their cartoon eye placement feeding on garbage

catfish exists only for fishermen' bragging

relax my dude. congrats if you have a chill asian wife. this is fore chan. Don't know why calling your wife an IRL waifu is an insult anyway.

I was the dude talking about vacation crabbing in Nantucket. caught them with raw chicken. Now I'm the dude asking if you have any interesting cooking tips relating to our shared enjoyment quality venison recipes.

Wow. I know how to hunt, kill, dress, and butcher a deer (and any other game, as well), but I'm so fucking glad I rent my land to hunters who split their meat with me, in the form of sausages, salami, snack sticks, and tenderloin. Thank fucking dog, because as much as I like hunting, cleaning and butchering is a pain in the ass.

That must have been bad sturgeon, because all the sturgeon I've had in the past decade (since I"ve lived where sturgeon is caught) has been fucking amazing.

You're in a minority, son.

Ya, ya, everyone knows this already. It's common knowledge to anyone who reads.

They exist for lenten fish fries.

Catholics are the worst (Christians) besides fucking Baptists. Baptists are fucking god awful.

Goldfish