Why do these trigger you, Veeky Forums?

Why do these trigger you, Veeky Forums?

I love them. I think some people just have never had good ones. Same with tomatoes

I would eat an entire avocado right now.

nice meme reddit

>avocados are objectively shit
>faggot hipster avocado fanboys keep saying you never had a "proper one"
>eventually they try to feed you one of the "proper ones"
>shit tastes the same

I used to hate avacado, but now they are paying for the wall, so keep on gorging Calicucks.

They're fine but aren't worth the premium white people pay for them and it sucks the price of them has gone up. Avocado on a burger or guacamole on the side is not worth an extra 1.50 / 2 bucks

>Trump is ruining avocados for the libruls

pottery

Their health benefits are routed by people who are less obese than the average co/ck/

This comes off as an implicit criticism of our weight/lifestyle/etc, about which we are very sensitive

Touted
Stupid ducking autocorrect

they don't really taste of much and just add a slippery unwelcome texture to things while simultaneously making it more expensive

I'm glad mexico is getting blown out, I'm sick of this shit

It's mainly the mentally ill /pol/ jew transplants

>trigger
Why would anyone be triggered by an avocado?
I think you're a bit slow, OP.

I think the popularity of avocados in parts of the country where they were formerly exotic has two main causes: the increased popularity of both Mexican food and vegetarianism. And there are folks triggered by either or both of these things, so they put that hate onto avocados.

Because I live in Norther Europe, so they're expensive as fuck and there's a 50% chance they've gone bad by the time I cut them open.

Most of our avocados come from California you retard

Avocados are super cheap in the southwest.

They kinda make my throat itch but I eat them anyway because I love them.

At the Mexican groceries in my NYC neighborhood they're 3 x $1 right now. But some times of the year they go as high as $2 a piece.

I am eating an avocado right now

I haven't had an avocado in exactly 7 years

how do you know it has been exactly 7 years

it was an important day

avocado mixed with some rice makes a well-textured alternative

I like avocados and used to eat the hell out of them, but they've doubled in price in a year here in the midsouth. Fuck that hipster shit. Not contributing to that kind of piracy - no thank you.

as a californian I can confirm this is bullshit. Most of the avos here are mexican shit now. idk why but for the past couple years I can only find mexican ones and they're always ass.

if you have one fresh off a tree they are so bomb. Sometimes they taste like dirt/eggs and it's fucking disgusting

7 years ago I moved to a different country with different culture. Before then, I ate avocado weekly.

Tasteless meme food, not worth the price.

Any pro techniques for in tact extractions?

because avocado is the most shit tier fruit to ever exist

>not buying them green and waiting for them to ripen

>Fuck that hipster shit, I liked them before they were cool!
really makes u think

bananas used to have seeds this big but people
managed somehow. Lol mexican science suck

Guacamole recipes? My shitty flyover one is: 3 avacados, 1/4 of a chopped red onion, 1-2 chopped jalapenos, garlic/cilantro/lime juice to taste.

3 avocados
1 whole chive (both the little onion and the leaves) finely chopped
1 chopped tomato
Cilantro
Lemon juice
Pepper
Red pepper flakes

>tomato
Ruined it

every time I see an avocado or guacamole I can only think about jeb bush and memes

I'll have to try it when it gets warmer out and avocado prices drop drastically. I'm assuming you mix it all together into a paste? Asking because my sister makes a guacamole were it's only slightly mixed and has little cubes of avocado (along with corn, tomato, and other stuff)

>Guacamole recipes? My shitty flyover one is: 3 avacados, 1/4 of a chopped red onion, 1-2 chopped jalapenos, garlic/cilantro/lime juice to taste.
Mine is similar. Omit garlic. I don't think it belongs.

Chop onion, cilantro, fold in lime juice. Jalapeno, salt and pepper to taste. Fold in avocado.

My favorite dominican cafeteria (Miami), makes a refreshing avocado, onion, lime juice side that goes nicely with an entree. I've actually stopped making guac as much as I just adore some pickled onions with avocado that way. So good.

My tree does not have fruit yet. I watch it every day. Maybe this spring some blossoms will form.

Indeed. Though I don't mind diced avocado instead of mashed

Same, though the corn throws me off when eating it as a dip. It is god tier on tacos or in burritos though

I can understand omitting the garlic since it can easily overpower everything else. Ever use any peppers spicier than a jalapeno in your guacamole before? I've been tempted to try something like a habanero or small amount of ghost pepper to give a little more kick, but I'm afraid they'll just cover everything else up