Just found out that five guys doesn't season there parties at all no salt or pepper WTF?

Just found out that five guys doesn't season there parties at all no salt or pepper WTF?

I am triggered Veeky Forums
Is it just or do there patties get smaller every year ?

>Just found out that five guys doesn't season there parties at all no salt or pepper WTF?

If you couldn't discern that from eating it, does it really matter?

What is the best patty seasoning pls

Veeky Forums PLEASE all i use is season all and onion powder

Fromunda cheese

>eating the flesh of dead animals
>2017

Salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, paprika.

wrong. Correct answer is salt and pepper.

Wrong again.

Wtf is seasoned salt ?

it's cruel to eat live ones

It's a mixture of salt, pepper, and other spices. Mainly paprika, garlic, etc.

.....kinda dumb to use it on a burger that you're grilling since the other spices beyond the salt are ground so fine they'll burn. I suppose you could use it on a pan-cooked burger though.

you mix in the seasoning when you're making the patties, obviously

Salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, mustard, worcestershire, egg, bread crumbs.

The patties aren't getting smaller. You're just getting fatter so they SEEM smaller.

>there
>parties
>there

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>masking the flavour of the meat with bullshit

Five guys is the worst scam on the fast food market. It's the 'Apple' brand of fast food. Mediocre products with an outrageous mark up.

But that says "steak seasoning" not "hamburger"

5guys has been steadily declining over the last several years. Progressively lower quality on all ingredients, and over all smaller.
Last time I ate at 5guys I turned right instead of left because I thought I was at Mcd's. Mcd and 5guys are each a couple blocks either direction from my underpaid engineering job.

what's your point exactly?

Uhm sweety are you still talking to me?

This. Putting seasoning on the outside of a patty is stupid. The reason to use ground beef is to either mix things into it or to mix it into other things. Personally, i put diced onions in my burger mix.

> diced onions in my burger mix

mahnigga.jpg

Seasoning I can understand but most "mix ins" like onions, bacon, etc. make no sense to me. Those ingredients nearly always have a different optimal cooking time than the beef patty does. When the beef is perfect the "add ins" are usually either over- or under-cooked. It's just plain silly.

Doesn't everything except for salt and pepper burn at proper burger cooking temperatures? Or are you mixing that shit throughout the ground beef like a savage?

WHAT IS LIQUID SMOKE

FUCKING FAGGOTS I SWEAR

>you mix in the seasoning when you're making the patties, obviously

That's kind of silly. You want to season the outside of the patty so it develops a nice crust when you cook it. That way you get the texture contrast between the crust and the more tender interior of the patty.

Salt on the outside, not the inside. That's key. You could put other spices inside the patty if you want though.

tried shredded onions next time, using a cheese greater to get thin strings of onion

shredded carrot too.

I followed a receipe to make some amazing jerk burgers which called for that.

>WHAT IS LIQUID SMOKE

something faggots who aren't cooking the patties over an actual grill use in a desperate attempt to make up for their weak-ass cooking skills?

PLEASE LEARN HOW TO FUCKING SPELL, IT'S NOT HARD AT ALL.

nice meatloaf