Let's discuss pizza toppings that just HAVE to be combined with each other

Let's discuss pizza toppings that just HAVE to be combined with each other.

For example, if you have bacon, it's pretty much agreed that you must have onion as well.

What about sausage? Pepperoni? Canadian bacon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oSd0keSj2W8
youtube.com/watch?v=IjvS4v2JVWo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pineapple and ham

Italian here, can't speak for burger pizza, here are common topping couplings
>Tuna and onion
>Ham and mushrooms
>Speck and mascarpone
>Capers and anchovies
>Sausage and gorgonzola

mushroom and black olive
basil garlic and olive oil
crust and sauce

A good one I tried the other day is apple slices and arugula. Sounds weird but it was delicious.

iphones and cum

I once put goat cheese and honey on top of a shitty Jack's frozen pizza and it worked amazingly. So I'll say goat cheese and honey.

if mushrooms are present
black olives must also be present
and if those two are both present
green pesto must be present
black olives belong on every pizza

honourable mention for anchovy-black olive 'za

>Canadian bacon?
Canadian bacon and cheddar is my go to

bacon and green chilis

Pineapple and anchovies because it lets people know I'm mature.

Black olives, anchovies and fresh tomato slices.

Really oily cheese like gauda, raw onions, sauerkraut, salami
pretty much a pig food, I l-love it

pep. sausage pineapple

Pepperoni and mushroom is the best pizza

While this is good, pineapple and pepperoni is superior in every way

pineapple and bluecheese have to be combined

My favorite is seitan based toppings on gluten-free crust.

pineapple and mayo

>For example, if you have bacon, it's pretty much agreed that you must have onion as well.

Agreed with whom? I for one, don't agree with this retard pronouncement...you can take your fucking onions and stuff them right up your ass...

Only shit that belongs on a pizza is pepperoni, bacon, sausage with anchovies on the side...think crust to boot...

Presumptive faggot...

Enjoy your clogged arteries. Want a side of chicken tendies?

Fact: Onions are the best pizza topping because they go with anything, there's no topping they don't compliment by being paired with.
Fact: If you disagree you're a farter and a racist.

Fucking agreed.
(Except for anchovies, they can fuck right off)

>If you express a preference for a thing, you must eat that thing constantly.

Why is Veeky Forums so soul crushingly stupid?

I haven't had a pizza that couldn't be improved by adding onions. Even the pizzas with onions would have been better with more onions...

>For example, if you have bacon, it's pretty much agreed that you must have onion as well.
I've literally never heard this in my life before now.

Unfortunately, a lot of the posers here are faggots that yet to think for themselves...

They are part of the 'I do this, and so must you, or your a pleb' mentality...

Can't expect much out of these younglings though...tough being 17 and a fry cook at McDonalds...

You forgot potato and truffles

Chicken and bacon
Mushroom and onions
All 4 of these combined make my favorite pizza

Also freshly grated parmigiano reggiano is godlike

let's get this straight, "pepperoni" is not hot salami but pepper spelled wrong.

pepper in italian*

ham and pineapple

>pesto pizza
Doesn't it burn? Burnt basil doesn't taste that great.

>CHEESE!
>PEPPERONI!

Ok now that the kids have ordered, what do the grown ups want?
>CHEESE!
>PEPPERONI!

I see I'm among normal people for once.

I've always done sausage and mushrooms

Sausage and mushrooms
green pepper and pepperoni

chorzio and feta

Sausage & mushroom. Or, sausage and green pepper.

>capers and anchovies
wouldn't this be salty as shit? wouldn't you want to offset that with something else?

Where my pinapple pizza bros at

>green pepper and pepperoni

You know, I see this in pizza advertisements all the time, but I have never ever seen someone order it in real life.

chicken and bbq sauce
steak and gorgonzola
grapes and feta
onion and anything
ham and pineapple
pepperoni and banana peppers

thats because pepponi is overwhelmingly the most popular topping and green pepper is the least ordered (at least according to 6 year old dominos propaganda). they pair the together like that to get people to subconsciously think green peppers are good when they see the commercial and buy them

kimchi, chinese sausage, and potato salad

>McChicken patties
>McChicken sauce
>Lettuce

'go za and bacon

>black olives
Almost as bad as pineapple-fags. Neck yourself.

Why would you ever cut onions that way on a pizza, OP?

I recently had one with thinly sliced salami and mushrooms.

That was an amazing combo.

wrong.

I've come to love lemon and sauerkraut on my pizza.

At first it sounds off putting at first, but the lemon pairs perfectly with the acidity of the tomato and the sauerkraut really gives a texture that pizza has been lacking.

>sauerkraut on pizza

I've often thought that Reuben pizza with rye crust, corned beef, sauerkraut, swiss cheese and a russian dressing could really be a heavy seller with the hipsters. What do you think? I make a lot of pizzas at home, but I've never tried it.

Reubens are my favorite sandwich, but honestly I'm just drunk and thought the cheese looked like sauerkraut and adding lemon would be fucking disgusting.

1/10 troll mode. A Reuben pizza would be epic.

Habanero, bacon and pineapple

What is Canadian Bacon? I'm from Canada and we do not have that here.

We call it back bacon.

I always have mushrooms on my pepperoni pizzas. I find the mushrooms absorb all that pepperoni grease up nicely, giving the 'shrooms extra flavor and having less oil on your hands.
But it has to be a lot of mushrooms though, the local pizza chains don't put on enough.

Ohhhh - thanks

never thought about this before. im sure its tasty enough but yeah ive never seen anyone ever order it.

also mushrooms. who the fuck ever gets that except as part of a supreme pizza? mushrooms are flavorless and stupid.

You're flavorless and stupid for not loving mushrooms. Mushrooms are god tier food.

What, exactly, do they add to a pepperoni pizza? Be specific.

Their delicious mushroom flavor, that's what they add. Pepperoni pizza is for children, anyway.

I like bacon and mushroom personally

Yeah, pretty much most cured pork products go well with onions on a pizza

This!

Describe this "delicious mushroom flavor". In detail.

Savory. Earthy. Deep. UMAMI (yep, I said it). And, mushrooms' flavor doesn't depend on fat, like pepperoni. Plus mushrooms have well documented health benefits when cooked, unlike processed meats. Now, leave the adults to talk, you're done here.

What?

The colours compliment each-other well, so that's a good pizza for a photo shooting. Photographed food isn't meant to be eaten.
youtube.com/watch?v=oSd0keSj2W8 Explains a lot about food pictures in advertising (where they have to use the actual product they sell). You can see them holding the steaks vertically to cook the sides, and everything is lukewarm by the time they take the pic.
youtube.com/watch?v=IjvS4v2JVWo Explain more about most food photograph you see.

Try tasting better mushrooms you flyover idiot.

Ham and pineapple.

For me, it's pepperoni and mushroom. Those two flavors together create such a great balance. My favorite pizza is probably pepperoni and mushroom with some spicy banana peppers added. Shake on some grated pecorino romano, some oregano, and some red chili flakes when it gets on the plate....fuck yeah.

Also great is a cheese slice topped with prosciutto and shreds of fresh basil with a few shakes of pecorino and oregano.

Maybe good mushrooms. The canned button mushrooms most places use are fucking worthless.

Yeah that stuff can be pretty gross, pretty much tastes like dirty rubber, but I love frying up my own mushrooms and putting them on the pizzas I make

>digusting fucking onion on my pizza turning my entire pizza.

yea nah go fuck urself mate.

Tomato slices and basil leaves

OP why are there worms on your pizza?