>last meal you cooked and how was it

Other urls found in this thread:

cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/1013014-ginger-fried-rice
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Florida
Jjajangmyeon and it was delicious

Is it really a street taco if it's made in your parent's kitchen

Northern Germany
Labskaus for a group of 15-18. It was ok.

germany
coq au vin

philamuhdelphia
meat, two veg and a starch, the perfect meal.
pan-seared chicken thigh smothered in homemade gravy, spinach-and-onion mashed potatoes, butter-braised carrots with caraway, onion and parsley. water to drink
it was delicious

Western Germany
Noodles with leftover baked beans:
Pretty good, a bit dry but hey.

underage ban

Nigger nigger nigger nigger

It was made in my kitchen, I live in a separate building. Not really a street taco I guess though, no. Was still good though.

Florida
Tapioca pudding, was delectable

Burbs
Pasta Puttanesca, should have allowed the sauce to reduce more than I did.

>20
>Scotland
>Mushroom bolognese

8/10, feelsgoodman

AZ
Grilled ham sandwich with baked potato wedges. Milk to drink.

NoVA, right outside DC

Probably a burger with fries. Idk how it was, but it didn't get sent back, so I assume it was decent.

40's
Midsouth, US
An omelette for lunch in a stainless pan that I posted to prove it could easily be done and had about 70% spergelords and 30% positive. Was breddy gut, btw.

Brisbane AUS
Fried gochujang chicken, I overcooked the chicken but it was pretty good. I need to stop trying to cook nice things when drunk.

STOP REPLYING OT THESE THREADS

THEY ARE ADVERTISING SURVEYS WITH A BOARD SPECIFIC QUESTION ADDED IN TO MAKE IT RELEVANT

THEY ARE ON EVERY BOARD

STOP

NOW

Malta
Made a sauce with coconut milk, harissa and mixed veggies and herbs served over a bed of thicc noodles mixed in.

Was bloody great. A mouthful of flavour then it kicked you in the throat.

NorCal
Enough pot roast (including vegetables, and gravy) for 10 people (we had people over for dinner and drinks on Sunday) and I've been enjoying the leftovers ever since. I love a good pot roast sandwich with caramelized onions and melted swiss or muenster on seeded rye bread with a little horseradish mustard.

Montréal
Chili on sunday. I ate it Sunday, Monday and tonight.

Veggies and potatoes to compliment it.

68?
58?

Nice!

Who cares?

It's an interesting topic relevant to what the board is about

Southern US
Just a chewy top round steak with a sauce made by deglazing with a red wine, then adding butter and reducing.

>42
>Park Slope Brooklyn
>"Bullshit Surprise"
- this is what I call sautéing whatever vegetables are in the fridge with harissa before scrambling a couple eggs into it. Delicious 85% of the time, other times a bit bland or mono flavored

Everyone already knows the main demographic of Veeky Forums. Why would anyone bother

Whatever bro, you're not stopping info harvesting and it's an interesting topic to me

Sounds delish!

Ga
Pic related. Tuesday night is scallop night

NYC
Fried rice while visiting a friend in KC over the weekend. Great recipe: cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/1013014-ginger-fried-rice

Nebraska
fleischkuche with lentils instead of pork; my wife and I loved them

Thanks, it really was (and is, I'm having another pot roast sandwich tonight!) Once it's gone, I'll probably go on a fish and vegetable binge for a few days, I've eaten A LOT of red meat and carbs in the last three days, ha. But that's okay, I've been itching to make some kind of asian food, so that'll clear it up.

South Carolina
a goulash based stew that became a monster. tasted okay but too thick.

great job if you for real made it. is that a bed of grits the 'lops are resting on?

Thanks and its parsnip purée. From bottom to top; parsnip purée, toasted almond, scallop, and a simple salad with apple and radish& apple vinaigrette. And some fried parsnip chips on top.

Ohio
Stuffed peppers for dinner tonight - pretty good

Fayetteville, North Carolina
Curry Lentils, it was good but I made it for my mom who has inflammation and fibromyalgia. It lets her be more mobile.

Wisconsin, USA
Microwave sweet and sour chicken frozen dinner with a fried egg on top.
Sad that I have no energy to cook a nice meal and the egg was so old that when cooked the yolk just vanished.
3/10 I've had worse

>24
>Australia
>Chicken Sandwich with Sriracha and home made greek yogurt garlic sauce

Fuck off, faggot.

Cute animal

SC, USA

[spoiler]burgers[/spoiler] and they were great

>27
>BC, Canada
>miso potato soup

... just mixed what I had

>21
>oklahoma
>im a chef

>23
>sweden
>boeuf bourguignon

Very nice.

Toronto
Thai Coconut Tofu soup. Really it's just chicken broth with thai chilis, coconut milk, bok choy, chicken thigh, and tofu in there. It was super good though. Pretty proud of how it came out. Been making a lot of soup lately.
I took a picture for my mommy so here have this.

>21
>Argentina
>a whole 500g bag of sphaghetti doused in cream, parmesan and black pepper that I devoured in one sitting I'm an attempt to fill that hole in my life but in turn just makes me fatter and worse and thus leaves me looking for more things to stuff myself with to get my mind off of how i get feelings that I'll never be good enough and should just giving up in life but it just endlessly perpetuates this endless cycle of ever less comfortable and increasingly mind-numbingly boring mediocrity I'm trapped in that will eventually lead to acting out those suicidal scenarios that just casually pop into my head sometimes when I'm trying hard to fall asleep in bed but can't because I always get ridiculously anxious and start imagining a future where I'm finally completely and utterly unloved and miserable

It was alright I guess.

Looks good. I'd definitely have a bowl.

Hey thanks user.

>21
>USA
>Had some mac and cheese pizza and cinna sticks, shits good

Montana
Cutthroat trout, seasoned potatoes with herbs and spiced steamed carrots.

Very nice

>25
>Winnipeg
>rice and sausage
Not as bad as it sounds but yea literally on a poverty diet.

Doesn't sound particularly bad.

Philippines
Adobo, tried making it sweeter than usual.

>22
>DC
>Implying I actually cook

Stop datamining you fucking fag

>24
>Cleveland
>got a new deep fryer
>had to make some buffalo wings because no carbs
>tfw my grocery store sells flappers and drums separately so I can choose what I want depending on mood

Felt good, tasted good man

>DC

Where in lad? I'm there a lot, I'll c-cook you something

Finland
Tuna pasta, it was alright bretty average

Did you catch it yourself? Used to fish some rainbow trout back when I lived in Vermont, and the occasional pike.

>37
>Melbourne, Ausfailure
>Korean Seaweed Pancake

Was good m8, im a good cook

cry harder

So you don't deny that you're a datamining faggot?

Sweden
Salmon and cooked potatos. It was pretty good desu

>datamining
>implying

If you don't like the thread, then simply stay out of it, you twink faggot. Fuck off.

You're obviously datamining the ages and locations of users on Veeky Forums so you can sell it for peanuts, we're not stupid.

Youre polluting the board with your gay shit

You're a fool if you don't think advertisers and the government don't already have all your information collected. If you use any kind of social media, then they have your information gathered. If you have bought anything from Amazon, then they have your information gathered. If you search something on Google, they have your information gathered. Now, I say this in earnest, you are a faggot and need to fuck off. Let the adults enjoy their thread.

So? They do it passively, they don't make a hundred shitty posts spamming up my social media with stupid shit.

Also, go find a real job that pays more than minimum wage, you fucking faggot. I bet you never even graduated highschool.

>I bet you never even graduated high school.

Projecting much?

pic related

>Hey user, what do you do for a living
>I make threads on Veeky Forums and sell the data for 2 cents a pop to Baidu

Pic related

>24
>montana
>three tuna sandwiches with onion celery cabbage raddish pickle relish and hard boiled egg on nut-seed-bran bread

Sweden
vegetarian chili

oh and it was tasty as fuck

UK
brown rice, black beans, corn and brocolli
it was okay
i still want to die though

Every time you download an app, they immediately start collecting information on you. You have to grant them that permission before you use the app. If you want to worry about something, worry about that which is a real threat to you, not some aggregated data collection about the usage of an anonymous Tibetan incense burning board.

>30
>Finland
>Molletes with chorizo and some baked potatoes with onion and jalapeños on the side
It was god tier, but probably becuase I hadn't had proper refried beans in 1 year

>22
>Norway
>White spaghetti with oven baked salmon
Pretty shit, desu

germany
oven beetroot & sweet potato in olive oil and sage with cucumber/apple yoghurt dip and beef roll

Florida
French Onion Soup

It was pretty meh, because all Publix had available was smoked Gruyere, and it doesn't go as well as normal Gruyere.
The soup itself was as delicious as always though.

>27
>Sweden
>mashed potatoes and a chorizo
It tasted like despair.

wisconsin
barbecue sauce spaghetti with mozzarell

7/10

seattle

tossed some shit in a pan and heated it up. it was alright
>chorizo
>onion
>jalepeno
>spinach
>garlic

ontario
mac n cheese loaded with bacon n onion, along with single fried chicken breast on the side. very tasty, the chicken breast was probably the best part.

26, Tacoma, Washington
An onion bun, open-faced, spooned vegetable tomato sauce over the top and shredded sharp cheddar, microwaved to warm, melty goodness, topped with a light dusting of a basic brown curry powder, because simple curry and cheese is an amazing combo

holy shit, im genuinely impressed. As an Americuck, I consider that kind of skill uncommon.

Pennsylvania
Rice. I didn't eat it.

>24
>norcal
>garlic cornbread. wouldn't do garlic next time

Kentucky
Pasta with tomato sauce and garlic bread. Pretty good, but the garlic bread was the best part.

Arizona
Chicken and vegetable stir fry and rice and it could have been better

Southern California
Biscuits and Country Gravy. At first I the gravy was a little too creamy and I was able to fix it and the biscuits came out perfect. Overall 8/10

>20
>Laundromat
>Chicken Ramen with two eggs in it, it was alright.

UK
Bavarian ham and pastrami with smoked German cheese melted on it in a seeded, buttered bap with mustard and gherkins

Made my dick diamonds.

Did you bake your own biscuits, or use canned? I think I could eat biscuits every day, any variety, and not get sick of them.

Hull, UK.
Madras curry slow cooked with a turkey leg over about 6 hours, turkey just melted off the bone and took on the flavours well. Also had spinach, onions and tomatoes in. Tasty AF. Gonna do a lamb bhuna in a similar way.

I baked my own, they were pretty good

Seattle
Chicken noodle soup because I'm fucking sick. I think it was pretty good but I can't taste much right now.

NorCal
Haven't cooked anything today yet, but....
It's rainy here, so I'm going to take our pot roast leftovers from last night and make what my southern grandmother called "hash" (although it's not). It's basically making a thick beef stew with the leftover meat and vegetables, seasoning it, and putting it in a baking dish and topping it with homemade buttermilk biscuits and baking it till golden brown. It's going to bring the feels....she was a sweet old lady who made that every time she visited us when I was a kid.