C41if0rn1a St4te T4xes

Soo, this fucking sucks. I'm almost going to owe C4 more money than the 1RS.

Does the 1RS proactively send 1040 information to C4? Or just if they ask for it? Because C4 doesn't recognize long term capital gains I'm going from $0 owed last year to $10,000 owed this year, meaning their going to want $2500 for Q1 2018 as well. I know the penalties are 100% extra, but FUCK man, I didn't cash out that much . . . I did not see this coming.

I know they won't have coinbase info and such, but my federal AGI is fucking horriffic when its flat taxed like C4 does. If I just play it off like I only wagecucked last year (i have 2 different w-2s) I won't need to send my 1040 with my C4 taxes.

I already want to move the fuck out of here, I meant to move out by the end of last year but i decided it would be smart to finish up school first while i could get in-st4te tuition fees (HAH, that sure backfired already). Honestly I'll leave the fucking country over $25k, that could probably buy me a house in mexico or eastern europe

Attached: 1521080956610.jpg (736x1000, 77K)

Attached: 6745734567467.jpg (231x226, 18K)

Never tell the government about something they don't already know about. Speaking from experience, if it involves the 1R5, "doing the right thing" never pays off.

Attached: Stone Cold XRP Champion.jpg (537x604, 82K)

I'm wondering if i should just say fuck everything and wait to be called out on it. but I know if the 1RS audits me then C4 get's notified and comes to get theirs. they specifically have a year longer statute of limitations so they can have time to double fuck everybody

I used cuckbase to transfer 10k amounts to my bank account in december, and bought some gold with it that probably got reported by the vendor as well, so i know I need to spill at least some beans to the IRS

You could just not live in the USA.

unfortunately I was born here and they don't just let you go. So no, I cannot "just not live in the USA"

Are you fucking retarded?

wow youre fucking retarded
sage

>I'm wondering if i should just say fuck everything and wait to be called out on it.
This is exactly what I would do. I make this decision based on my past experience of being punished for volunteering information to the 1R5. If you want further advice, go to a tax attorney (attorney-client privilege).

Attached: Cuz XRP Said So And Thats The Bottom Line.jpg (500x707, 99K)

Attached: brrrraaaaaaaap.png (568x552, 109K)

If you did multiple amounts right under 10K you may get the book thrown at you. I’d speak to an attorney ASAP and stop posting on this board of disabled autists

it was exactly 10k because that was my withdrawal limit. I didn't want to appear like i was structuring so i made sure to make it 10k

honestly i'm not fucked, I can pay everything. i can sell the gold back (spot price went up 1%) for a much smaller hit than cashing out more crypto . . . but i'll still have to put a few thou on credit. And I'll have to work over summer.

but damn if I just skip C4 i'll be free and clear (assuming i don't get caught---i cant move until mid 2019 so that means getting by next year as well). I didn't realize they fucked ya on long term capital gains.

Attached: king triton.jpg (1280x1515, 298K)

if i spend $1k on an attorney that just tells me i'd better pay up, now i'm paying 11k instead of 10k

You spend the minimum necessary for a consultation, then you decide what to do.

I’m so disappointed that there isn’t more of this. I’d let this King Triton sit on my face any day. Whew.

BRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPFTZZFOOPT

..... who the fuck put in this much effort into this?
why?

>I know they won't have coinbase info

You are screwed if you used commiebase.