You haven't sold yet?!

(((Charles Hoskinson))) would like to thank you for holding his bags user. The funds will be used to smash the patriarchy and pump young boys with estrogens.
> plagiarized Dan Larimer's Steemit
> affirmative action hiring
> free gibs to Africa
> months of peer review fart sniffing instead of actual devlopment resulting in no product
> price down almost 90% from ATH, literally a sinking ship
Get out while you can user. (((Charles Hoskinson))) is a notorious scammer in the crypto community. You will be left holding bags while he's laughing all the way to the bank.

Attached: 1520815020784.png (1171x589, 759K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dwZvm8xUnvw
youtube.com/watch?v=AAiiB_pQhtQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who sucks whos dick here I'm confused fuck the current year

This really is freakshow coin 2.0. Jesus Christ.

Wtf am I looking at?

Yep, it's (((their))) coin, that's the only reason why it briefly made it to top 10.
Lead developers at Cardano. Don't believe me? Go to their website and check for yourself

get out and join moon mission

youtube.com/watch?v=dwZvm8xUnvw

Link is interesting, but real moon mission is EOS. EOS will legit x10 in the next few months, you must have at least some in your portfolio to make it. Personally, I am 80% EOS

Attached: eos.png (200x200, 7K)

I already sold my cardano bags after the tranny hire. That was the nail in the coffin for the entire project.

As great as academic work is, it is better left in the universities to be used by real movers and shakers of the world to create things with. (merkle trees which later was used by satoshi for bitcoin etc etc.)

Attached: Hs65MZH35UFYbB2tjdnHC4Dn.png (832x160, 12K)

user is this supposed to be fud?
freak team = solid gains
You're telling me they have a weird creepy autist AND a cyberpunk tranny and you think this is bad?

It's EOS shills, they're paid for this, don't bother. The fact that it's all they find against ADA is more reassuring than anything, and they'll probably quiet down in June when the EOS main nnet will be out and they won't be able to keep the hype up any more. Just filter them out and wait.

How do I get a job shilling shit? I will literally shill anything if they pay me to do it.

>paid eos shills for a top 6 coin

We aren’t shilling, we’re bragging. 1k EOS to make it.

Attached: 3B14327C-0303-4A91-ABEA-EF14DFC33436.gif (200x200, 183K)

Attached: bazooka.jpg (802x720, 107K)

>being this buttblasted
>d-don't even listen to facts and logic they're PAID

youtube.com/watch?v=AAiiB_pQhtQ

That Cardano dev, Darryl McAdams, has been working with blockchain for a long while, predating their transition, and obviously was hired for their skillset by Cardano BEFORE they looked like the tranny everyone posts. Why is everyone here so superficial and obsessed with identity?

Attached: cardano.png (1722x1212, 1.5M)

This is Veeky Forums, I don’t think logic works here

Well i only sold a little
Good fundamentals
But they better hurry with their bitch ass
Im running out of patience, i'm in this for the bread
Don't really care about Cardano tech

BARELY autistic. Not a god programmer like Vitalik or Dan. Problem is Vitalik got it wrong the first time and Dan is fixing how smart contracts will work in the real world.

You’re a mindless Cardano shill. Nobody will develop in their retarded language instead of the enterprise standard language of true golden gods: C++

You only sold a little? Why? EOS is going to climb and Cardanothanks will crash with depression harder than your mother’s did during the sexual act in which you were unfortunately conceived.

Each and every one of you will kneel before the one true Bitcoin. Always remember that Dan told Satoshi himself that Bitcoin wouldn’t scale, and he was proven correct.

Dan is the new Satoshi.

Attached: 753ADAFF-5367-4C96-B2C0-72B7E72887C0.jpg (1011x1028, 431K)

>why do people laugh at funny shit
hmmm

>Good fundamentals
A good fundamental whitepaper and a tranny writing fundamentally depraved blogposts about zir pansexual threesomes