WAN

GO DOWN YOU PIECE OF SHIT

Attached: 26B3B7DF-1A5B-4186-AF92-16589A42B93B.jpg (1200x628, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@suchi.blackwing/cryptocurrency-comparison-wanchain-fusion-b49ce4b41e38
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Seriously. I am not going to buy above $3.50

Bought in at 4

no ragrets

And that's exactly why it won't go below $3.50. WAN has been trading OTC for months now and has already experienced price discovery at $4.00.

check AION instead user

So if BTC goes to 6k, I assure WAN will go down. They will crash BTC before next bullrun.

WANNNNNNNN CHAINNNNNNNN!!!!!

I already have AION and ICX. I wanted to complete the holy trinity and buy WAN, but it’s too damn high.

>ICX
user...don't look now

WAN
NOTHIN WRONG WITH ME

Attached: 25e.png (808x805, 787K)

It’s been doing good the past week. I bought a ton more at $1.80, so I’m doing pretty good with that right now.

whens it going to $2? the cucks in older threads said to wait for a dip

I hope it at least goes to $3. Lowest it got yesterday was like $3.60.

Correct me if im wrong, but Listening to cucks makes you also a cuck?

DIP ALREADY HAPPENED... FOMO AND GET IT OVER WITH WAN-TONS

Fusion is a better buy. Lower cap, lower supply. Sooner rather than later people will get the memo.

you not gonna make it user, you dont know risk management. y you need 3 shitcoin which does same interoperability, they fallow each other. learn how to build portfolio first nigga

That would be true if I just HODL’d, but I sell the highs and buy the dips with each of them. ICX usually surges before AION does. So I sell some ICX when it surges and use those funds to buy AION before it surges.

Shill me on it.

ok. Make sense. thought you holding.

HAHAHAHAH. I love screaming at shit to go down. It never does when you want it to. FOMO hahahahahaha

patience you kiddos

>FOMO hahahahahaha

only kids will get fomo on this useless token. wait for dip

Oh ofc. Pajeets buy the top. Buying at $2.

haha keep waiting

Are you stupid? this thing is dropping to $0.5, whales are going to crash it sunday night.

im not a cuck

Wait im 6-12 months holder do you guys really saying i should not buy wan also becouse i own already fusion? Thats just dumb imo, since wan will be ofc among with fusion be mooning in 6-12 month so why not owning both? Or icx/wan w/e

FSN Circ supply: 45 mil
WAN Circ supply: 107 mil
FSN Marketcap: 108 mil
Wan Marketcap: 501 mil

This is a good primer on the technical differences and similarities between the two. The big ticket feature for FSN imo will be the ability to plug in offchain data into smart contracts. This will be big draw for real world adoption.
medium.com/@suchi.blackwing/cryptocurrency-comparison-wanchain-fusion-b49ce4b41e38

In addition, The CEO of Fusion incubated both Vechain (he was also the original ceo) and QTUM. He was the person responsible for the Vechain / Price Waterhouse Cooper partnership. Given his history, Institutional, Academic and government level partnerships will be a point of emphasis going forward. They also have Goldman Sachs employees on both the team and advisory board.

I'm also sure some idiot will bring this up. There was some early lazy fud floating out there regarding the project, but that has been long been debunked.

Do you have any estimates or your predictions when we will see big things on FSN? Or will they go till to 2019? Im really thinking which one i should invest in kinda short term 3 months - EOY timeline to get better profit.

Biught 1.5k wan. Will i make it?

Have fun being down 50% within the next few weeks.

I think the bull market is starting and i will see 100-150% pump befre any crash, and it shouldnt be under 4

If there’s a bull market you’ll be stagnant. If it continues to be a bear market you’ll be down significantly by this time in a week or two. Wait for a 5-10% profit and then gtfo. This thing is going to below 40k sats.

why would i be stagnant? what are you talkin about. There will be huge pump prior to April 16 announcments

Wanchain can use Chainlink to get offchain data into smart contracts. easy.

Hope i got enough for a masternode

I hope smallest nodes will start at 2-3k and biggest ones at 100k+