What is the % chances of LINK being +100usd in 2018?

Attached: eSXubsCD_400x400.jpg (278x278, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_4KrHwvtxrc
youtu.be/Mb1ZvUDvLDY
github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink/pulse
reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/86iybx/novice_question/
blogs.wsj.com/cio/2018/03/21/the-morning-download-salesforces-bets-6-5-billion-on-the-api-economy/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=_4KrHwvtxrc

33%

0%

it is asymptotically approaching 1

100%

66%

100,000%

1000 eoy suck my balls

Most likely somewhere around 5-10%.

Fuck you piece of shit FUD propagater, $1000 EOY

The 90-95% being $1000

when it moon, it'll moon hard !!!

im blacck

>Only 95%
Nice fud

LINK is intrinsically worthless. Node operators can be paid in existing cryptocurrencies. Just look at the testnet right now, it only accepts ETH instead of LINK lmao. It means that ETH can easily be substituted for it, that is, if someone wants to fork the token to accept ETH (an established cryptocurrency instead of some fucking ERC20 token made with a two-man team), LINK is basically useless. That is besides the fact that everything LINK aims to do can be easily done by cryptographically signing the data from the API source.
>muh next ETH

Link, 5 months in: 35 cents (3.5x ICO)
Ethereum, 5 months in: $5.50 (17x ICO)

Uh oh, pissed stinker incoming HAHA....

Attached: 48204.jpg (970x980, 222K)

FUCK YOU DUDE!!!!! IM GONNA BE RICHHH AAAAAAHHHH MUH LINKIES STAY STINKYYYYYYYYYY

0.00001%

LINK is intrinsically worthless. Node operators can be paid in existing cryptocurrencies. Just look at the testnet right now, it only accepts ETH instead of LINK lmao. It means that ETH can easily be substituted for it, that is, if someone wants to fork the token to accept ETH (an established cryptocurrency instead of some fucking ERC20 token made with a two-man team), LINK is basically useless. That is besides the fact that everything LINK aims to do can be easily done by cryptographically signing the data from the API source.
>muh next ETH

Link, 5 months in: 35 cents (3.5x ICO)
Ethereum, 5 months in: $5.50 (17x ICO)

Uh oh, pissed stinker incoming HAHA....

>He unironically thinks that coins go up in value because of tech and not whale manipulation.

You realize that none of this matters and that whales will pump the shit out of it right? Such a fucking noob .

Attached: Title_24.jpg (720x338, 77K)

Around 70-80%

100% chance, check em nonbelievers.

I’m moving soon and will have to dig into my LINK stash to fund it, so probably right around the time I’ve spent 95% of it, so give it 3 months.

>linkies call $1000 eoy
>Veeky Forumsraelites call us deluded
>link $2000 eoy
>mfw

Attached: 1F16B346-3E03-43F0-BE06-015B4797EA63.jpg (600x606, 191K)

Checked

Attached: 1520889916697.gif (480x270, 3.2M)

Realistic expectation EOY 2018 is probably 25-50$

Damn bro. Digits don't lie.

around 70%

Attached: 1520892858799.jpg (900x1200, 682K)

Are you stupid? You should never use an investment as money. There was a guy in the another thread who went homeless and uses McDonald's wifi rather than sell his LINK.

2018?
With the market like this
.35%
t. Link Holder

Well he probably has 3000 LINK and that’s his only only hope in life with no income and no hope of getting income. I’m bankrolling my LINK to substantially increase my quality of living and I have 50k to bankroll of of off. And I intended to buy back every LINK I spend provides it doesn’t noon too high. But to answer your question, yes I am stupid. But I can’t spend another second living in this hell and no amount of hoping for future riches can stop me.

Having your refuel station right next to the HQ is the most bullish sign. It’s like Sergey going into battle with 1000 clerics behind him spamming healing spells.

100% $1000 EOY

do you want a realistic answer? like, from a quant who works in asset management?

the probability of chainlink reaching 100 USD is fucking 0%. literally zero fucking percent.

the only reason you are even thinking about such a retarded valuation is because biz is an echochamber of memes, resulting in

>outcome bias
>herding
>confirmation bias
>bandwagon effect
>optimism bias

literally the worst of the worst that will get naive sheep like you get slaughtered in the market.

Attached: Cognitive biases asset management 740x567.jpg (740x567, 169K)

Btw it’s clear at this point the CEO of this “company” is nothing more than a Friday fanboy. See here

Attached: 9EDB51D7-ADD8-4B31-937C-CE549AE8A1C9.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Oh you sweet summer child. You are going to be so upset at the end of the year.

You sound legit. Plausible EOY?

And here

Attached: 70A28266-FFD9-44EE-B48B-19BB62C2953D.jpg (636x421, 77K)

That image inexplicably had the contrast turned up. However. The evidence remains.

Attached: A202A055-C1DE-404C-8595-FD3311EF03B6.jpg (393x219, 36K)

If you have any sizable amount of LINK, and it's at $5-10 at the end of the year, you should be fucking stoked.

Attached: sergey thanos.jpg (1024x663, 501K)

Where is your god now?

Fuck off pajeet

Can you really place all your money in a man that wears a shirt... just because Ice Cube wore it in a movie from the 90’s? Tsch. I’d reconsider yor finances if I was you.

>whales will pump the shit out of it
You're retarded and should kys if you unironically believe this.

Shun the non believer!!

Hello, quant. Where do you see LINK by eoy? You must hold some otherwise you would t have wasted your time writing that response...
Also more importantly, what’s bitcoin going to do in the next few months? I feel like we’ll see 4K within 3 months.

This FUD level is becoming 6D chess.

should I sell

Depends. Do you need the money? If so, probably. BTC is only going to to keep dropping over the next months. Taking everything with it. If not, no I’d hold until $10 LINK

P.S. not selling

Attached: 15257D8D-7C05-47C1-8499-6E059D7BC3FF.jpg (1242x431, 393K)

My last digit

its a larp

You know, I never saw it this way. Because I haven’t watched it in a long time. But the movie Friday is like “what if an average suburban street was turned into a street in Zimbabwe?” It’s a really interesting social commentary.

Friday is about the only watchable movie involving niggers. He could have based his look on much worse.

do you want a realistic answer? like, from an autist who works in Big Mac management?

the probability of chainlink reaching 1000 USD is fucking 100%. literally one hundred fucking percent.

the only reason you are even thinking about such a realistic valuation is because Sergey is a literal fucking god, resulting in

>euphoria
>the best memes
>brap posting
>FUD armies
>brainlet nolinkers

literally I’m a brainlet larper who knows absolutely nothing about link and still drinks from his mommy’s titties.

Well you have a point there. Let’s have a listen for a song here... The way Sergey would’ve wanted it: youtu.be/Mb1ZvUDvLDY

>ANOTHER QUALUDE
>AND SHE’LL BE ALRIGHT
>AIN’T THAT RIGHT, FRANK?
They learned it from us.

smug fucking quants think they know everything just because they spend 20 hours a day doing long division.

Checked

It’s unironically true what you’re saying. Not sure if it’s even copypasta or not but it’s true

To add to your point, big investors put their money on teams. Not two guys who can’t even give any timely updates or spend the $20/hour to hire someone to post relevant articles on their twitter/Medium page...

Bottom line is no team = no win

I really like the ChainLink idea, even pro autist Nick Sza-beezy likes oracles and ranted on a podcast with Dr AngelList and Ferris bueller about the importance of the concept or ChainLink, in so many words

But they have no team. You can’t play ball with two players. You need a squad. ChainLink has two guys jerking each other off. Good DAY sir.

You know what you did tonight? I’m proud of you boy. It’s the principality of the whole thing. We cannot. Moralistically support a CEO that based his threads off Ice Cube in the 90’s. Nahmean????

There's like 4-5 devs working on it punching in commits daily:

github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink/pulse

It'll be $5-10 by eoy maybe $20-40 with some partnerships

Sheeeit forgot my image homeboys

Attached: FA6DF7D7-55CC-4E5C-BEE4-AFE83D430DC0.jpg (299x168, 16K)

The phrase 5 months in is a bit misleading. Ethereum has a long period where they were developing but the coin wasn’t on exchanges.

Link started trading very soon after the ico so they still have 4 or 5 months before they lag behind ETH. And after doing a deep dive of my own on the chainlink concept I’ve come to the conclusion that it will be bigger than Jesus and chairman mao

You guys I just had a physical, visceral vision right now. I imagined that LINK didn’t just stop at $1000 and kept mooning. My heart literally skipped a beat. What if we’re all wrong? What if we’re arguing about the wrong thing? Not whether it’s not going to go to $1000 or it will go to $1000... but there’s a possibility it will go... BEYOND

They will have to burn or probably lock up a lot of the supply

Fuck partnerships do not mention this word in the presence of chainlink.

Not the very smart from this thread also

Swift playing the game? 50%

For sure not 100 USD.

I did, see pic related.

this, also with all due to respect: sergey is no vitalik

Attached: IMG_20180324_101145 (1).png (1080x1287, 114K)

Gib linkies

Attached: Retard.jpg (270x187, 8K)

reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/86iybx/novice_question/

Had to look it up. I like it

The fact you ask for $value and not sat shows you should go bitmex and gamble there

Lmao, pretty much. And their shit is useless, at least they're leeching of dough. Maybe not this guy though.

> Stand on a raft during a high tide
> Boys we're going up! It's the design of my raft doing this!

That's not your pic you lying nigger. Shit was posted in another thread.

0%

Honestly do the math you idiots

ok whatever bro

Attached: IMG_20180324_124927.png (1080x1236, 98K)

0.000% repeating of course

I habeeb it
Good job user

if he bought any other coin at that date, he'd have more profit

16% or about 5 to 1 odds. Depending on your stack size I'd go all in. For every 5 times Link doesn't breach +$100USD, it only has to breach it once for you to break even.

50%--either it will, or it will not

0,7%

And this is a bullish estimation.

any other answer is incorrect

Attached: seregaN.jpg (1142x802, 633K)

kek has left us

pic sources?

Can you tell me who's in these pictures?

that's elder, the elder jew

Attached: elder.png (615x311, 56K)

Oh shit

Wasn't ETH 300 EOY 2017 a meme back at the start of 2017?
Link $5000 EOY 2018 confirmed.

Salesforce just bought, for $6.5 billion, Mulesoft Inc., a company that's about making APIs externally available:
>blogs.wsj.com/cio/2018/03/21/the-morning-download-salesforces-bets-6-5-billion-on-the-api-economy/
This is the most expensive acquisition Salesforce has ever made. That's because they know how important APIs will be, and ChainLink is poised to connect this API economy to this emerging Smart Contract economy. Salesforce are connected to ChainLink via the dev Dimitri Roche, and Sergey tweeted the Salesforce CEO.

Yes, the API economy is huge and it's growing. How huge? Well, the research consulting company Ovum says that the size of the API economy is going to be 2.2 trillion dollars during 2018. There were ~15,000 public APIs available in 2016, growing by 40 new ones per day during 2015. In 2016, Netflix alone received 5 BILLION API requests PER DAY.
>An API request is equivalent to a "job" that an oracle would do.
>For comparison, Oraclize claims to do "thousands" of jobs per day. That shows just how much room for growth this API/Smart Contract economy has.

If ChainLink can capture just 3% of the $2.2 TRILLION global API economy, that gives it a market cap of $66,000,000,000 - 66 BILLION. Consider that Sergey said there are 19,000 people interested in running a node: that's over 100% of the available public APIs in 2016, so 3% of the market is very conservative. Consider that Starbucks holds 40% of the market share of US coffee shops. We’re not even considering what % of the smart contract economy ChainLink can capture, for which I can't find much on predictions for its value or its current value.

Price per coin multiplied by number of coins determines market cap, so marketcap divided by number of coins gives us coin price. So if LINK captures 3% of the API economy, that gives us a price of $188.

keked hard.

Basically, ChainLink is an ancillary smartcontract play then?

Link whale here.

The implications of this projects success is a game changer for crypto and smart contracts. That being said I doubt it will moon beyond $20-40 this year. I think $100 is possible in 1-2 years with some key partnerships after mainnet but $1000 seems like a funny meme that won't happen. $1000 would basically mean that fiat has been replaced with BTC all around the world...which I don't believe is happening anytime soon.

You do realize that BTC is the index and "king" only because it was the first one and is most known with highest value. It literally does nothing and if right now everyone decided to make some shitcoin
new index it would happen.

Link is a fucking technology that doesn't need bitcoin to exist. If smart contracts blow up we could easily see link being the new "bitcoin" mainly because it has a function and doesnt just exist because

just bought 1 LINK

lmao "Link whale". STFU you fucking lsoer. Post wallet nufag.

LINK whales are 500k+ at a minimum.