Who here /craving/ a sausage and egg mcmuffin?

who here /craving/ a sausage and egg mcmuffin?

Attached: Sausage-Egg-McMuffin_3-680x1018.jpg (680x1018, 118K)

kys

mcgriddle > mcmuffin
all day, every time

Meh, it actually really depends on the day and time for me. Both have their place

This except 50% of the time they don't cook the mcgriddle thoroughly and it's disgusting. Also these days I don't eat this shit at all but the other day I drove to McDonald's for a big mac in honor of reaching 10k linkies

Attached: C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg (800x450, 45K)

sure, bulking season isn't over just yet

fuck those biscuit things. i almost died eating one.
>be me driving, decide to get breakfast at mcdonalds before school
>wait a while for order, actually going to be late for class
>get Mc biscuit and eat hashbrown while driving to school and finding a parking spot
>take a big bite into the mc biscuit once i slow roll into a parking space
>mc biscuit instantly starts to soak all the saliva in my mouth and i breath in the dryed crumbs
>start choking and fumbling to get my drink, my foot taps on the gas pedal
>slam into the car parked infront, their alarm goes off, holy shit a huge fucking dent
>wtf is is made of plastic? WTF!!!
>im panicking at this point between taking sips of the orange drink to recover and if i should flee from the newly created chaos from my faults.
>im still choking at this point with orange drink in my nose now but i reverse the fuck out of there, holy shit that car alarm is fucking loud.
>move to the opposite side of the school and find a parking space, inconveniently no where near my first class.
>suck down the rest of the orange drink
>get my back pack and check the front of my truck. no actual damage besides a black paint scrape across.
>fuck it, run to side entrance, locked, but see custodian has the cafeteria back door open
>run in there, shift through cook girls chatting and putting up trays from breakfast.confused looks from them as i sprint by
>run down hallways, some kids are shifting towards their receptive destinations
>only hear the echos by my shoes
>get inside my first class, teacher is conversing with some other faculty
>solid snake crouch my way to my seat
>teacher gets situated as morning reading time commences.
>later towards that day, overheard someone saying about some girls car was hit, checking cameras but no angle.

>solid snake crouch my way to my seat
do americans actually do this?

Always. Breakfast sandwiches are my favorite food. Top tier used to be A&W but they recently seem to have changed the sausage patty in some way and it's not as good now. Their bacon is still better than McD's though. I like the bacon and egg bagel from McD's because it comes with some kind of mustard/mayo sauce that is pretty good.

I'm drunk too. Don't drive user.

Hello, we are superior breakfast sandwiches to the egg mcmuffin.

Attached: hello.jpg (1456x596, 235K)

right is literal fuel for americans

Order the McGriddle with a round egg (the one from McMuffins) the folded egg is liquid from a carton.

Go big or go home

Attached: 4176AB5B-F0AE-4302-8261-72EDF6B48D67.jpg (500x557, 52K)

Mcdicks is trash

Bacon egg and cheese on a roll is the proper chad breakfast

Where do you live? In my part of the w0rld McD doesn't do bagels any more

Tim Hortons uses precooked frozen egg patties. That said, the croissant and sausage is much better than the McDonald's breakfast sandwich.

Thanks OP just bought 100k

Attached: lzn49wkm9aoz.jpg (1394x1010, 401K)

One sausage n egg McMuffin wouldn't be enough for me. I'd need like 3 of those to feel full probably. I had one at A&W awhile back with a hash brown and coffee. And didn't feel satisfied. I'd need at least 2, maybe 3 sausage n egg McMuffins. Only 2 if I have a hash brown with it.

mcdicks bought making money - they serve you what you want bitch

Attached: IMG_6252.jpg (1600x1200, 637K)

wtf, my country doesn't have mcgriddles

I think we can all agree that Carls Jr.'s biscuit sandwich is the worst.

Attached: worst.jpg (1029x610, 106K)

kek biscuits are dry alright

Dude what the fuck? That looks like some high class shit. I have never seen anything like that at Mcdongles

They need to melt that fucking cheese. Otherwise it looks tasty desu. Maybe it don't taste as good as it looks? heh

gtfo and travel bitch

Attached: bitch-get-out-and-travel.png (992x680, 1.03M)

its because its some smart cunt sticking a mcdonalds paper bag behind fried broc he got in an adjacent fast food place in a food court, possibly an airport food court

The biscuit is too dry.

>go travel so you can enjoy mcdonalds of the world
kek

I lived in Hawaii for a while. They had spam at McDonalds.

>back to Veeky Forums

Attached: 20120121_WOC389_0.gif (800x1506, 154K)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Kim Jong Un? Give up your nukes and you can have some. Deal?

Attached: IMG_3959.jpg (466x610, 59K)

>eating mcdonalds for breakfast

Attached: 1515287081755.png (600x842, 101K)

Sweden YES.
Pay all that TAX to pay for Abdul Muhammad Jaffar the rapefugee and Swedish single moms giving birth to Tyrone Jr.

fuck you airport food court schill. that shit is legit. mcdicks can fry up some fucking broccoli are you fucking kidding me hahaha

Canada. The Tim Hortons breakfast sandwich is okay if you get it on a bagel instead of the biscuit (their english muffins are awful). I don't like that they use a frozen egg thing instead of fresh but the flavour is acceptable.

cry more faggot

I'll be honest here famalam I've never even heard of Tim Horton's. But if you're in the Northwest region of the United States go to Burgerville and get the breakfast bagel sandwhich. God tier top quality fast food at this establishment.

Attached: woody.gif (400x231, 1.96M)

texas isnt that big user

Attached: 1521124992357.png (211x239, 10K)

>**Maharaja Mac
why did this make me laugh so hard

Attached: cheerleading-movies.jpg (1024x589, 118K)

didnt even see that. I want one now

I don't eat McDonalds because I am not a double digit IQ turbopleb nor am I a drunk 19 year old.

It looks nice, but even with a beef sausage I won't eat that because we shouldn't mix meat and dairy products.

if your city has a burger king, there is literally no reason at all to visit mcdonalds

I don't eat trash but thanks for the thread anyway

Attached: IMG_20170120_1306579.jpg (5216x2934, 1.97M)

but who was camera

How many MCD stocks do you own OP? This is a new low for you.

>who here /craving/ a sausage and egg mcmuffin?
Sergey always is.

>eating while driving
You have only yourself to blame.

>mc biscuit instantly starts to soak all the saliva in my mouth and i breath in the dryed crumbs

L M A O

unhealthy western garbage

Attached: 18345.jpg (2614x1889, 1.57M)

looks like piss

Attached: 1489529691144.jpg (445x372, 44K)

Look at those fat hands wow

The folded egg is precooked and packaged together and microwaved. Round eggs are from actual eggs but cooked in the skankiest cooking rings. I worked at McDonald when I was 14.

Steak and cheese biscuit is the only way to go.

Drinking black coffee now, fantasizing a bit about BBC. What are you guys drinking?

bland_and_flavorless.jpg

looks like actual food

Not western but thats dog food.

Enjoy heart disease, cancer, erectile dysfunction.

those hands look disgusting.